Scam projects is it intentional? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Scam projects is it intentional?

On 12/20/2019 at 2:27 PM, laio94 said:

this is a question that I too often asked myself in the last period precisely because I participated in many of those projects that I really almost gave up. I believe that everything starts from a wrong idea, I think that you don't start from an unhealthy idea, maybe there are all the good conditions to carry out a project with all the ideas, but with time for reasons that we surely can't understanding the project fails and automatically passes through scam. After this we obviously don't have to consider every scam project because otherwise we go to lose what is the nature of the crypto world.

I keep wondering those projects that turns out to be scam some people do it intentionally while some they build the project with clean intention but meby lack of funds that will grow the project it eventually fails .

I am now starting to ask myself about this actually after the coin that I invested suddenly dropped down just for a few days. If it is not intentional then it would also mean it is not a scam and just happen to be not relevant anymore due to the war of relevancy is based on the popularity of the coins in the trade exchange market. If it turns out to be intentional then it is legitimately a scam and I would be so sad about that if that is true since I am a victim to one of those who invested to a coin that I thought would generate me a profit out of it.

Not all scam projects at first were really created with malicious intent in mind. Some just failed, the ones making the project couldn't take such a huge loss, so they scam others to compensate for that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not all cryptocurrency scam projects are Intentionally, it also usually happens because the coin holders usually lower their prices without thinking about it first, it seems like the team did that. 

I have a reasonable position that I took up at the beginning of December, actually just because I can identify scams doesn’t mean I’m averse to making money..
Edited by BARIFILALI

I think the cause could  be both of them sometimes scammer creates a project just to scam people money but sometimes  some projects tried to be genuine but failed in the process  and turned into no intentional  scam.

Edited by Kaytom

I had a friend I met online. He lives in America. He was engaged in fraud in the field of cryptocurrency. This allowed him to earn about$ 50 a day. Yes, it's a lot, but I think he lives in fear of everything.

It is intended 100% because the price starts to go down from the first day we see strong discharges and a collapse of 99%

It seems to me that sometimes the creators of cryptocurrency projects plan to create an honest project, but do not cope with the flow of users and decide to make their project fraudulent in order to get back the money spent.

A large portion are fraudulent from the start, like ponzi. Others were a short-lived project like the benders that in the first days if they paid but then their capital runs out and they become scams, but most are scams from the beginning.

I can only express my personal point of view. Recently, most projects are deliberately deceiving people. I have participated in bounty campaigns many times - a sufficient number, after collecting money, simply disappeared. And the projects that promise a huge percentage for investment in them - an indicator for everyone is that they will be very lucky if the project works for more than two months. This is a clear indicator of intentional scam. Of course, there are projects that are ruined by a monstrous coincidence, but this is a very small part.

I think many times it is intentional.

These bogus projects simply create anything and then pay influencers to speak highly of and promote them.

Many people who believe in these YouTuber and famous people on social networks with thousands of followers, join the project believing in them.

Then when the project fails, they wash their hands, the influencers also say they didn't know anything (some don't even apologize) and then repeat the process, creating something with another name.

The truth is very unfortunate, I hope that people soon begin to see that you cannot trust just anyone.

There are many good projects that perhaps failed by accident or a bad decision. But it cannot be denied that there are others who seem to do so on purpose.

On 12/20/2019 at 2:28 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering weather those that brings up cryptocurrency project that at times turns scam projects did they do it intentionally or is that the project failed on the way, so what do you think about this? 

These projects are scams from the beginning and only pay a little to get more people and work with a pyramid system making the first ones to enter if they receive some payments but the others do not.

If they are intentional in most cases. Sometimes the creators of a business or company know that their company is a ponzi and pyramid scheme, yet they want to enrich themselves at the expense of investors. They advertise their company and many begin to invest and attract many investors, until the moment comes that the company does not have new entries and the bubble explodes. The last to enter will have lost almost all of their money or perhaps all. A lot has happened, even to me, but with little money and my friends with a lot, we talk about 1000 usd or more lost overnight. In many cases the creators of this company are prosecuted by the courts, in others not even that since it is not known who is behind everything.

There are many scams in the crypto world today that knew right from the start that they are not going to continue with the project. So as soon as they release the coin to investors, they will exit. it is called exit scam.  some projects were not intentionally abandoned. 

scam projects are strictly deliberate, as they ask you to send a small amount of ethereum to an acconut to give you some coins, and this usually coıncides with the time of airdrop campaigns

I think the main objective of these platforms is always to carry out a scam. They carry out a promotion so that people know the platform but everything is to be able to steal people's cryptocurrencies. Arbistar Kuailian VMF are scam plataforms

• +5 1

Yes, I know of a couple of such projects. Every day more and more of them start to appear. And unfortunately this can repel newcomers who stumble upon such projects.

I think that both things happen, scams will always be present in cryptocurrencies in one way or another, as far as projects I think it is intentional to create fraudulent systems to deceive people. And the other case can also happen, that something goes wrong in the project and they cannot respond to the users, nor satisfy the project's expectations.

Being on crypto market for a long time I am quite sure that there are organized scum project groups who are making such things for years and years. Also there are people who are doing rather clean project but deep inside they understand that this project is for gathering investors money only. In the last case it is nearly impossible to prove that this scum was intentional because partially it wasn't. So rather complicated question but mostly - yes, they are.

I think that most of these projects come out with this bad intention, because many times they have been well accepted by the community but still they disappear; and very few disappear because from the beginning I did not plan the project well.

The question is very good about whether a project was created to commit a scam or simply it was not successful, both are valid, many launch a project with the intention of committing fraud, others unfortunately the project was not successful and failed, so before investing you have to study well where is invested

Let me tell you that there are many scam sites that only deceive users who have no idea what they are getting into so scam from the Bitcoin Telegram Faucet Bot Mobile mobile applications and many Airdrops can detect it when they ask for a commission of 0 ,05 BTC as an example