On line job after crypto rejected is ... - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

On line job after crypto rejected is ...

I do not think that governments will reject cryptocurrencies forever because in recent times we have seen a lot of news that says that some countries are thinking about accepting cryptocurrencies, and there are also many sites that enable you to earn cryptocurrencies in exchange for providing services

This is the era of technology and I want to tell you that there are many online jobs on the internet but I want to suggest you that you should not to leave the crypto forum one day you will get a good profit on the crypto

• +3 1

There are many online jobs like doing the surveys or make a youtube channel and i get some profits from it and also the blogging is good so just try to search about them.

there is not only cryptocurrency Jobs available on the Internet you can to as many jobs as you want and as many skills you have so you should not be worried about the ban on cryptocurrency

There are many ways to earn money through the Internet in addition to cryptocurrencies, for example you can provide your services to others in exchange for money, such as programming, design, drawing, writing and many other things, also there are online job opportunities for specialties that allow this, such as programming

• +3 1

Well, even though it's seem to be like something that would not happen anytime soon, still you are right, we should be prepared for the worst case scenario, so if cryptocurrecy can be rejected, the next online job in my opinion would online product promotion, though the payment will not be any big, but still it better than non.

There have many online opportunities different from the cryptocurrencies, but those opportunities is not for everyone like cryptocurrencies, such as creating your own website or YouTube channel.

My dear friend I want to tell you that we should to stay with the cryptocurrency at this time because the cryptocurrency will not stop they're working so this is very important chance for us to get profit and money with the crypto trading

• +4 1

Crypto is using in whole world and most of useing in illegal.  So i don't think people can stop to use bitcoin.  So because when a things have benefits for people and can make the batter condition of a country then we should adopt it and to solve the problem of country.  Most if time you can see the rario of unemployment is increasing day by day. So what is the plan of a country who is facing but not would accept it. So people want to use as source of income. 

Edited by Jamii

When cryptocurrency rejected all countries I will still continued with the investment o think that will not be a country selected issue everyone can invest in coin and a I'll gain from I.

When cryptocurrency rejected all countries I will still continued with the investment o think that will not be a country selected issue everyone can invest in coin and a I'll gain from I.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:55 PM, Romaan1987 said:

there are huge opportunities on internet to earn online. Freelancing is a major part of it. also their are several ways to earn online.

Yes you are right but my friend as many chances are available online on internet to earn online but according to me most of the sites are just scam sites because mostly don't paid and the sites which paid have very less payments so i prefer cryptocurrency and crypto world for online earning. 

Currently, I work in the field of cryptocurrencies and I think that it is an interesting field that does not need more time in addition to the profits you get and the experiences you gain.

• +2 1

I dont think we can earn money online with crypto only! There are many ways to earn money online including blogging, affiliate programs, product vendor, freelancing jobs and many more. So we can steal earn online though we will be affected somehow.

• +1 1

Even if all countries reject cryptocurrencies, this will not lead to the collapse of the cryptocurrency market, especially after many international companies have come to accept the use of cryptocurrencies, so there is no need to worry.

• +2 1

I do not think that it is possible for cryptocurrencies to be completely rejected by all countries, as we know that there are already many large companies and countries that have supported and invested in cryptocurrencies and this will constitute a great support for the spread of these currencies even more.

• +1 1

We do not have to answer this question after the cryptocurrencies imposed themselves, and there are many countries that allow them and they have imposed taxes on them as well, and there are many important companies that are still racing to deal in cryptocurrencies, and this is evidence of their countries' recognition of cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

The work on cryptocurrencies is still continuing, although it is contrary to the laws of some countries. This work will continue because no country’s policy can prosecute people who work on cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Although cryptocurrencies continue to spread and prosper more, but in the event that this happens, there are many ways to earn money via the Internet, the most famous of which is the freelancer, and there are huge sites for these businesses that only publish your business and sell it to customers or ask you to do something for money.

• +1 1

If we assume that cryptocurrencies have been completely banned from all countries, this does not mean that we must leave work on the Internet permanently, we can choose a lot of business, for example, electronic marketing is a good work and makes a lot of money, in addition to work related to translation or writing articles and other works The many

• +2 1

The idea that all countries reject cryptocurrencies is a completely impossible idea because there are millions of people around the world who work in this field and many countries are making high profits from cryptocurrencies, so I do not think that thinking about the issue of rejecting cryptocurrencies is possible.

• +1 1

On 12/19/2019 at 10:14 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many people stay with crypto even red market still running, the solution only cut loss or wait. Let's try to think out of the box, if finally crypto rejected by all country and use it is illegal, what on line ( not off line ) job will taken by you?. Just want to know the famous answer from all member, maybe someday I can learn something from them.

If cryptocurrency is rejected in all countries and I can no longer access it, another online job I will do is trade via social media. I can trade clothes, bags and others via Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp. Or I will create a blog with website capital, later on my website will be registered in order to get adsense.

• +3 1

There are another internet online jobs apart from crypto currency platform that make people earn money but as we know crypto currency platform is among the best if all kind which provides knowledge experience and other skills for earning money 

This is not final crypto currency banning won't stay for ever one day it will be allowed because it is getting important day by day and they can not ignor that 

• +3 1

In my case, I would use another type of online job, as a call center agent or advertising a company or selling various products online.

I'm not saying we most wish and I'm not wishing we most loss, but supposed tomorrow the cryptocurrency has been ban across the world, then this will a challenge for those that totally depends on the cryptocurrency as source of livelihood, so we should be working on having as alternative to this.

• +2 1