6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

I think you are right about this my friend, all this coins that you mentioned has a bright future most especially litecoin, litecoin is gaining ground now like bitcoin. People are getting much interested in Crypto this days.

Thanks for sharing this useful information because I am new here so I have no more information about coins that are good or not good I think there are also many new members who have no more information about coins dirt are more valuable your information is really helpful for newbies thanks again

I will look at these currencies and study the stock market well in order to be able to invest these currencies well and correctly. Thank you for this useful information, my friend.

I see a good future for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tron, Link, and Theta
 The best currency is Bitcoin, of course.  Second place is Ethereum, 3- Litecoin, 4- Cardano and maybe the last one will be Binance because they will be the largest exchange for a while.

Yes my dear you are right there are many coins I think but in crypto our coins have its own future but I think LTC no doubt XRP binance and ETH have very light future but bitcoin also well.

• +1 1

There are many crypto currencies in the crypto market. But all of them are not profitable. Some of them have bright future. They are bitcoin,litecoin,ethereum,ripple coin etc.They are most popular and profitable crypto currency. Bitcoin is the king of all currencies and ethereum is the queen of all currencies. 

Yes my friend ,the world f crypto currencies are wide and large,the are alot digital currencies that will be of a good features and price in the future,such as Btc ,Dogecoins Ethereum, Etc and other currencies ,you can search for another.

Hello my friend, I think bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tron and binance coin have a very good future, I totally recommend investing in these currencies.

Yes dear all of you mentioned coins is good and profitable and most of them are popular.

Dear in my opinion:-

Bitcoin

Ethereum

Litecoin

Ripple.

I think these coins have a good future in the crypto market.

Hello dear members I hope you fine and doing great work on this platform firstly I am very thankful to you for sharing with us your future coin your post is very helpful for all the investors

Welcome my friend, thanks for bringing up this topic, I think that only Bitcoin and Litecoin will be of great importance in the near future.  I hope so, the time has come for the paper currencies to expire.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Greeting of the day  , well thanks for sharing such information regarding such cryptocurrency who have good future . I will try to make investment in such cryptocurrency.