Legal faucet or scam? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wiliamblacke

Legal faucet or scam?

Yes, my friend, there are many legal faucet, but it is a waste of time. Moreover, there are many of them who have a characteristic scamers, so invest your time in learning and the forum is really the right environment.

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are many scammers on this forum you should to be careful and you should not to lose your private key otherwise you will lose your money and you cannot do anything so be careful my friend

• +4 1

The fact is that there are many sincere faucets sites, but they only give a little bitcoin and working on it is considered a waste of time, in the past these sites used to give good sums, but at this time what they give is not much.

Regarding legitimacy, my friend, with taps, it is considered legitimate and legal to a large extent because it offers a little money, but it is okay as a kind of additional income from money and you can try it how you want

• +2 1

Well my dear friend, this question has been repeated a lot by the new members for me, because I have not tried to use one of these taps before, but I had conducted a study on it and it turned out to be just scams and only offer a few small profits that are not mentioned

• +4 1

It is depends on the website which you choose for faucet claim mostly faucet websites are are trusted and the pay because they earn good amount of money through advertisement and pay very little amount of cryptocurrency to their worker I use freebitco.in  and claim free Bitcoin satoshi 1 year ago

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

You have to know that working in this forum and making useful posts is equal to working on a hundred faucets together, so I advise you to avoid working on faucets sites and working in this forum because faucet sites are tricky and give very little money.

• +1 1

Most of the faucets sites are fraudulent and do not pay you after you reach the minimum, but there are some legitimate faucets, but you give a very small amount of money that may not exceed some satoshis per day, and this makes work difficult.

• +2 1

To agree to the payment, there are a few taps that always pay between them we want to earn free cryptocurrency but we can not earn a good amount between us. The fatigue you put on them is not worth it, but many of these sites require time because if you work all day with the call you can not earn $ 1 I recommend rop crypto currency is good for earning,

I think most of the faucets are legal, but their profit is very little compared to the normal investment and it will take a long time to receive your first profit.

Many faucet sites are legitimate, but they pay a pittance. It doesn't take a genius to understand if you work through one or ten faucets every day; you'll still make a pittance for your time. It is preferable to learn trading and investing because these are the most effective ways to make money.

The matter is not clear from the fact that it is a fraudulent operation supported by a group of people and you are not required to do anything but click on the ads daily because it is not understood so be careful

Biggest cryptotalk If you decide to enter into a crypto space you should be aware that there is always a possibility of running into a scam. It can be an ICO scam, mining scam, or a faucet scam. To identify if a faucet is scam, start by going through BitcoinTalk and Reddit, and talk with the other members of community. Don’t deposit any coins if the faucet asks. One sure thing is that you will never get rich just using I earned a lot of money from this and i told people about this because it's best company so they like it very much.

Most of the faucets are illegal, deceptive and do not pay, but tgere are some legitimate faucets that pay users such as the faucets of the coinbot wallet. In my opinion the faucets are all a waste of time because if you work all day with the faucets you will not earn $1.

Most of the faucets are illegal, deceptive and do not pay, but tgere are some legitimate faucets that pay users such as the faucets of the coinbot wallet. In my opinion the faucets are all a waste of time because if you work all day with the faucets you will not earn $1.

Yes, most of them are scams or very slow profits, but there are some that are good. I use the Bitcoin faucet. It is a website that allows users to claim a small amount of cryptocurrency for free every few minutes. It also rewards users for performing tasks like surveys, clicking ads, downloading apps, playing games, and subscribing to other websites. Since these sites offer money mainly for free, they continue to attract many cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

I think working with cryptocurrency faucets is reliable but I do not recommend it as the profit from it is very little and it takes a long time to get the money you need, but it is not a difficult business where you can start working with it and then move on to a more beneficial business.

Well, some taps offer you real profit, but most of them are only SCAM, and the profit is very small, so I do not advise you to waste your time with it, you can win a lot of money in other ways

For me, it is the last work that I do because I find it a waste of time and effort, and because you will not earn it in the forum in a day that you may gain in a month from several taps, so to raise the level of ambitions.

• +1 1

Through my good and long experience in this field and trusted it with confidence, I got a lot of money and daily profits and gained good experiences in the crypto world.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency taps are one of the oldest and most popular ways to earn cryptocurrencies, as they cannot be relied upon to obtain an income as they require a lot of time, work and great effort and therefore because they give us only a few

Edited by peter55

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, I do not advise you to work in the tap because you will waste time without success because the tap does not pay you much. You may work a whole week with it and you cannot earn a dollar. Working in the tap is very tiring and does not make profits. Some taps are illegal and have a very cheap currency that you cannot use. But I never advise you my friend to work in the tap. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

There are a lot of taps right now that can be well publicized, but my experience was that even after working long hours for a minimum withdrawal it turns out that the platform doesn't comply, so what I want is that they remove those web calls, for me they're wasting time.

Dear friend as you can tell from the name , it's bay you yes but with so small amount 

In my opinion this sites not worth the time to work with it 

I advice you to stay in here gain much knowledge and experience , go invest with some coins this way you will have stable income without doing any thing .

Actually, I went through some of them when I started working, but most faucet is SCAM, and it is a waste of time, you can use this time to work here and earn experience and money, there are some faucet that you can earn a little from them but they are not worth the time You spend searching for them.