What Can Dogecoin Be Used For? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alitalha11

What Can Dogecoin Be Used For?

well dogecoin has so many uses it's very good in trading actually,  although I don't have much experience about it because I only invested in it once and I earn alots of profits in it.  It has so many uses apart of investment. 

• +2 1

I haven't heard of this coin

But I will search for information about it to see its pros and cons

Is there anyone providing me a link to make it easier for me to search? 

Dear Friend
Thank you for this entry, I am here new and I have no idea that there are platforms that pay when participating
May I ask you if these platforms are as secure as the forum and platform
Good luck

Frankly, I did not deal with Dogecoin. I saw that there are people who praise working with it and there are people who consider it a waste of time and a loss. I will try to search for it and find out what it is.

On the yobit platform, you can get free e-currencies in a few simple steps
- Enter the free coins section
- Share a tweet on your Twitter account
- Copy the link to the tweet
- Paste it into the verification box
Then collect free coins

• +4 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Dogecoin currency has started to spread in recent months, and we can obtain it from one of the exchange platforms or from sites to earn Dogecoin such as faucets, or we can invest in it in one of the investment platforms and earn profits through it.

Hello friends, how are you ... I do not have enough experience yet with currencies and what are the best ones to deal with and trade in ... I will follow up the opinions and responses and will work to benefit from them in knowing this currency. Learning well to enter the field of trading and investment

This is a good idea to do, since the DOGE is increasing its price drastically today it is at almost $ 0.50 but we all know that its growth will continue to increase until it reaches $ 1 or until it decides not to have a limit and the whales you see them have promoted their growth.

hello my dear friend , doge coin its not that value coin , i think ita famous because the name only dogs coin , if am going to use it i can only think of it as good coin with low fee if i want to do transfers , but I think it's going to have a good future and maybe the value of dogecoin will increase .

The doge currency is wonderful in terms of investment and trading, because it is popular, safe, has high value, and simple work and transfer fees. I think that we should exploit any site that gives us these cryptocurrencies, but we must make sure that it is safe and does not expose us to loss and theft beforehand.

• +2 1

Advantages:

Speed and Cost: Dogecoin transactions are characterized by speed and low fees. Community: One of the most important advantages of Dogecoin is that it has an active community as it has more than 100,000 Reddit members. Philanthropy: The Dogecoin community has contributed to many charities such as raising $ 25,000 for the team Jamaicans to be able to participate in the 2014 Olympics and they also collaborated with an association to deliver clean water to thousands of people in Kenya. Capability to mine: Dogecoin is minable, works with a proof-of-work algorithm, we previously raised a topic on how to mine the coin (How to DogeCoin)

Defects:

The unlimited ceiling of the currency is what makes the value of one symbol very low. The mining process from it is very unprofitable by virtue of the value of the currency and its performance in the market. The method of offering the currency and carrying it to the image of a meme that may seem to many to be a satirical project and not a real project. On the coin. Slow updates and development on the coin project.

I think that Dogecoin is a type of cryptocurrency and its withdrawal fees are low, but in my personal opinion there are many types of cryptocurrencies that are much more separate from them. I hope you provide me with more information on this topic.

My dear friend it is also a digital currency like other crypto currencies  but it holds less value than other crypto currencies.

• +1 1

Dogecoin has been used mainly as a tipping mechanism on Reddit and Twitter to reward the production or posting of quality content, according to alitalha11 on 10/8/2020 at 4:54 AM. You will get tipped Dogecoin by joining a Dogecoin party or getting Dogecoin from a Dogecoin faucet. A Dogecoin faucet is a website that provides you with a limited amount of Dogecoin at no charge.

I have heard about this currency before and it has many advantages. It is easy to mine and can be used in many platforms, but how to earn it I have known it through your post. I have provided useful information about this currency.

Even though I'm not a dogecoin consumer, I appreciate the details you provided. Since we live in a world of discoveries, I might find myself handling this coin one day. I'll try to learn more about it, but the rise of digital currencies has resulted in lower prices for them.

Yes you are right about the dogecoin and it's use, and there is a popular believe that the dogecoin will be one of the best coin of the future and they will shake the cryptocurrency market soon, because there are so many world elites that are planning to invest heavily in the dogecoin, thanks.

I'm new to all this forum and the currency community, so I just know a little more about Bitcoin, Blockchain technology, and Litecoin, nothing about Litecoin. My understanding of dogecoin has significantly improved as a result of your message.

2 hours ago, Stevyano said:

Hello my friend, thanks for this information about this cryptocurrency, in fact we do not know much about the Dogecoin and perhaps the reason is because its value is very little at the moment, Perhaps with the days this cryptocurrency will have good value and people will use it more

@Stevyano Comparing the price of DOGE with the one it had a few months ago, we can say that its price is very good and it is expected to rise more, this currency was used for transfers between exchanges due to its low fee, that was for its price and amount of coins that were necessary to be able to transfer,
That has changed a bit with the upward movement of the price, so we will have to wait to see how their current crazy promotion ends.

Good evening dear friends ..

Hello, I am still one of the newcomers in the forum and I do not know what a Dogecoin is, but I saw one of the opinions explaining that it is a tip or something like that, that is, like other currencies, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple and other other currencies, I hope to publish more explanations about it for the benefit of us and others.

Thank you, I wish you great successes and success.

• +1 1

Thank you, dear, for these valuable benefits about using the Dogecoin currency mainly, but I will just reply to you a story about the coin that came in his survey and the dog's work is a work that was created by scanning it and was named for the age of the dog, but my dear overall, this currency has spread widely around the world And large credits, in addition to the fact that the richest people in the world have received the spotlight mainly through their tweets on the social networking site Twitter. When this currency is tweeted, it takes a height of the least thing that is 200% immediately and this person who was tweeting about the rich and rich people is a mask. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend. I have heard a lot about the Douge currency and its price will go up a lot and I heard advice to collect and store it, but I do not find any change in its price yet

• +2 1

I personally do not deal with it
But I was very pleased to have this information
Perhaps in the future I will be motivated to work with it
I will have a background on it then

In fact, I am new here and have never heard of this currency before. I will watch the comments to learn about it, so that I can use it later. I hope it is profitable and easy to use. Thank you for the information, my friend

• +1 1

Honestly, my dear friend, this currency is very good as it will get a good position along with bitcoin, and this is a good thing for people who invest it, and I also want to invest some of my money in this currency

• +5 1