What Can Dogecoin Be Used For? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alitalha11

What Can Dogecoin Be Used For?

That's right, at the beggining they create dogecoin for fun coin, but after a while they made project and they really became strong crypto. You can use it to buy goods and services, or trade it for other currencies (both other cryptocurrencies or traditional currency like US dollars or Euros). It's a great crypto but you can use other crypto's for lower transaction fees.

• +5 1

You can always check a coin's whitepaper to see detailed information about the coin's project, it's team members, their aim and etc. You can also research about it's timeline, it's important events in some sites like marketcal etc. It is always very important to be knowledgable about a coin before making an investment. Good luck and have a nice evening

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Like other cryptocurrencies, dogecoin can be held as an investment or traded in the hopes of making the profit. Most dogecoin fans, however, used the altcoins as a currency,  taking advantage of its very low transactions fees, fast transaction time, and easy-to-use platform.

I also listen about this currency from this forum i really dont know about it and i am not intrested in this type of coins i think we can use it for mining websites and we can earn and we can withdraw or investment with it we can  get profit if we do investment in investbox i also want to know more about this coins kindly share more inforamtion about this coin.

Dogecoin is a great coin. Lot.of people’s use this coin. You can get lot of profit for trade this coin. You can invest this coin in yobit. It's a new coin so this price value isn’t much.

Thank you for participating with us and for helping you clarify the values that you provided about the Dogecoin coin that I did not know anything about and did not participate in the investment that may be profitable

Dear friend, I think that the cryptocurrency depends on a platform, and it is mainly used to access a number of exchanges and transactions much faster than its competitors, and here I advise you to use Yobit because it is the best solution and the best security.

• +1 1

Good information about dogecoin that the lot of users don't know those information, I personally I use the dogecoin all the time to transfer coins from Wallet to other one or from exchange to another one because the doge 8s fast and with a low fees

• +2 1

Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency like any other, therefore it can be used in different operations with cryptocurrencies. We can trade with this cryptocurrency and make a profit, only that it is a stable currency and its price does not change quickly, so it is a long-term investment. We can also use dogecoin when we have to withdraw bitcoin from an exchange house, that is, we convert bitcoin into dogecoin since the rates of this cryptocurrency are much lower than that of bitcoin that presents too high rates and for small investors it is harmful for your finances. The dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that has remained in the market and is present in almost all the exchange houses of the cryptographic world, so it can be considered a reliable cryptocurrency and in which long-term investments can be considered.

• +2 1

I don't have much information about this coin but after reading the comments I got some idea about this so I think to find more information which help to get this trade easy. 

• +1 1

I didn't heard about this coin ever and Reading it first time from your post so its a new thing to learn so thank you for sharing tgis information with us.I will do proper research on it to learn about it deeply or if anyone has good information can share by tagging me.Thank You!

• +1 1

Yes, basically!  Of course I don’t really know about it and say I’m not interested in this kind of currency.  I think we can use it for mining websites.  And we can earn and we can withdraw or invest with it. That will make us more profitable.

On 08.10.2020 at 06:56, omar sayed said:

Freebitcoin olarak musluk sitelerini ve andr sitelerini tercih etmiyorum çünkü onlardan sadece bazı Satouches toplayabilirdiniz, ancak yeni başlayanlar için çok uygunlar

good thank you

Dogecoin seems to be the lowest coins I ever new because I have over 20,000 doge coin it was just $0.06, one need to get a millions of it before he realize better money from it. 

3 hours ago, Osakha121 said:

Sevgili dostlar, dogecoin'i sadece minimum ücretlerle platformlar arasında sembol transferi yapmak için kullanıyorum çünkü dozecoin'in büyük bir geleceği olduğunu veya gelecekte fiyatının daha da artacağını düşünmüyorum o Yükseldikçe toplam coin miktarını yakacak. Bunun sonucu olarak sadece kendinizden bıkacaksınız çünkü 1'e ulaşamayacaksınız.

I agree with your comment

Honestly speaking with you, I dont think dogecoin is a profitable cryptocurrency to invest or earn with. It has very low value. It can be used just like other cryptocurrencies in purchase and trade. It is enough popular to be on top exchanges but its value is not that much.

I'm new to this forum and the world of cryptocurrency so I only know a little bit about Bitcoin Ethereum and litecoin and I don't know anything about dogecoin. Your post has greatly increased my knowledge of dogecoin.

• +1 1

Degecion is not at high level you don't need a powerful team to get it only you can buy ut and can exchange and without any team you can earn money and it also use for mining

Dogecoin may be a low-price money and is mined exceptionally rapidly since extricating the substantial squares and tackling the conditions that create the Dogecoin coin is simpler than the rest of the coins. Hence, the cost of the Dogecoin is moo and is around 30 satoshi or less or a small more, but this price is equal to 0.003 dollars and this is often Doge coin may be a well known cash conjointly productive speculation.

Mostly I utilize the dogecoin to lessen the expense of withdrawal in the trades; On the other hand, it is awesome to doges in the fixtures since it permits a little giggle :). In the exchanging region, you are in a decent an ideal opportunity to purchase to sell for quite a while.

Though I'm not a user of dogecoin, I'm happy to know the information you posted. Perhaps someday I might find myself handling this coin because we are in the world of discoveries. I will try to research more on it but the increase in digital currencies leads to decrease their prices

what is used for?  Like other cryptocurrency , Dogecoin can be held as an investment or traded in the hope of making a profit. most Dogecoin Fan's however use the altcoins as a currency taking advantage of its very low transcation fee's fast transcation time's and easy to use platform.

Dear friend, I only use dogecoin to transfer symbols between platforms with minimum fee, because I don't think dozecoin has a great future or its price will rise further in future o As it rises, it will burn the total number of coins.  As a benefit from this, you will only get tired of yourself because you can't reach $ 1 and you haven't worked for a month, thank you.

I have  never used dog coin I know it's also type of cryptocurrency and people are also using it for trading many people are holding dog  coin but I know  it's not a much profitable coin so I think you should not take it you should go towards other cryptocurrencies that gives big profit.