Please help me - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sellerp6

Please help me

Perhaps they had trouble maintaining it. When they had such problems, they were trying to transfer this information from their past system to their new information. You should talk to the administrator or authority of that site

Regarding to your problems you need to contact with the respected coustomer care and reveal all the problems you face during the upgradation ,i think you may definitely get some help from their side.

Directly ask the admin because it's better to be guided with further actions.

You can ask it for their support what is happening to your account, i think this is the ideas of us here because no one are know that, i hope it will be fixed as soon as possible. Happy posting.

Contact support department of that website so that they can track your funds and retrieve it. If you made a mistake in transferring your funds then the support department wont be able to help you and you are out of luck so hopefully this is a mistake of the website so they can do something about it.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 12/18/2019 at 3:00 AM, Bindiga said:

You can seek support from the admin they can help you out we can also help you too

You should be able to seek help or support from the admin and the rest you can get knowledge from all of us who are in this forum so we share knowledge.