[ANN] Tokenswim (TKS) | Token Economy Dashboard | Subscription Mining - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tokenswim

[ANN] Tokenswim (TKS) | Token Economy Dashboard | Subscription Mining

In fact, I was surprised when I entered the site !! Is it a new token site or is it an advertisement site about Airdrops and Bounties. I did not fully understand or it is possible that the site is currently under development and the project is not yet underway. Their Twitter account is also very weak.

On 1/24/2020 at 7:28 PM, Crypto123 said:

In fact, I was surprised when I entered the site !! Is it a new token site or is it an advertisement site about Airdrops and Bounties. I did not fully understand or it is possible that the site is currently under development and the project is not yet underway. Their Twitter account is also very weak.

Tokenswim project has several aspects. You can read the whitepaper here: https://tokenswim.com/Tokenswim Whitepaper.pdf

If you have any direct questions, feel free to mail us on [email protected] 

On 1/29/2020 at 4:27 PM, Foisal123 said:

Any bounty running on this project?i'm always try to participate bounty program that why i ask about this.this project also looking very interesting.    

Bounty is currently undergoing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5218674.new#new

On 2/1/2020 at 3:36 PM, Gamepapa0912 said:

Hi, I'm a bit surprised that I see the ticker of this token is TKS.

If you want to come on coinmarketcap etc you going face some problems.

There already exist a token with the ticker TKS: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokes/

Just fyi 

This token is on Waves protocol, while our TKS is on Ethereum.

Tokenswim is introducing a concept called “subscription mining”, where users passively mine tokens by having an active subscription. TKS can be mined by purchasing an active subscription of the Tokenswim airdrop subscription service. Mined TKS will be sent to subscribers wallet after each airdrop period. The amount of mined tokens will be depending on the amount of active subscriber

On 3/19/2020 at 7:38 PM, Jaga123321 said:

This one pager is not enough to enough to explain the project we need more information and reference to the website and whitepaper for more information

There is a link to the whitepaper in top of the thread. 

Coins do grow, but distribution is what makes the coin slow in demand as the tokes coin from what I saw from coingecko, isn't that true, as the coingecko stopped at its update 2 months ago possible a discontinuity of the coin project or so

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Нет. Это не стоп лосс. Выше уже написали, что типа да, это стоп лосс, но это не так. Чтобы вы понимали - стоп лосс, в в переводе на русский язык это "остановить потери". Это страховочный ордер, что-то вроде предохранителя, который срабатывает, снимая заявку при определённой цене потери.   Здесь же всё проще. Это автоматизированное средство, которое создаёт кросс-ордер при исполнении или даже частичном исполнении вашего ордера. И всё это работает с бесконечным циклом, до момента отмены.
    • Если не особо разбираетесь в ставках, можно в интернете посмотреть, там постоянно есть аналитические подсказки на кого лучше поставить.
    • In this forum we have the right to say what we want. We can agree with you or disagree with you I read many responses, there are those who agree, there are those who object, and there are those who provide their experience and give advice
    • I will give people such advice too, but I do not know talk token can be used to gamble, or not right? And there is an option on the investbox for yobit to invest the talk token, 1% daily reward. 
    • Объясните полноценно, что такое фиат и в чём уникальность маркетплейса. 
    • Честно, после того как я слил dice были моменты, когда я начал сомневаться в правильности своего решения. И думал, что после новостей возможна ракета. Но все же оказалось, как оказалось. и это скорее всего только начало падения.
    • Просто так их собирать конечно бессмысленно, надо покупать NFT-токены, которые будут оправлены на свои кошельки, а там уже дело везения, иногда такие токены очень даже взлетают по цене вверх. 
    • Начнём с того, что человек иногда не может войти в интернет, и эти терминалы были бы очень полезными в таких случаях. Но если можно только купить биткоин, а не продавать, тогда действительно эти банкоматы бесполезны, если у человека есть интернет и нормальные обменники. Тем более криптовалютой пользуются далеко не все, а они же должны как-то окупаться) 
    • Про проблемы в экономике и о покупке золота и серебра он давно говорит, за два года до кризиса он стал говорить о надвигающейся жопе и лично я, слушая его, начал покупать золото и серебро до его роста и сейчас я в прибыли, а про биткоин он начал говорить чуть больше года назад, до этого он просто говорил, что у него есть биткоин и эфир, а теперь он их накапливает.... И зря вы смеётесь, его читают и уважают, а вот чего добились вы? 
    • EquinoxChain is starting Official Bounty Program in order to attract more attention to our project and reward early supporters with EQX tokens! There will be 2 rounds. 3% of the total supply will be allocated to the First Round Bounty Pool. The program will run from 13th to 31st of August. The second round with 2% of the total supply will be announced after initial liquidity pool launch. The bounties of the first round will be paid in several tranches every week, but no later than September 7. We will be allocating 5,000,000 EQX tokens for our entire bounty campaign. All rewards are splitted into stakes depending on the requirements. Bitcointalk Campaign Members: 2 stakes/week Full Members: 3 stakes/week Sr Members: 4 stakes/week Hero members: 6 stakes/week Legendary members: 8 stakes/week This campaign is for rank Members and above only. You have to make a minimum of 5 posts a week about EquinoxChain. Posts made in the following sections (and all their child boards) will not be counted as valid posts: Marketplace; Off-topic; Archival; Marketplace (Altcoins). Meaningless posts not be counted. (eg: “hi”, “nice”, “good”, etc) Each post must be at least 30 characters long to be accepted. You are not allowed to participate if you have a red score on your profile. Here is a link: Bitcointalk Campaign Twitter Campaign. 1. Follow EquinoxChain on Twitter 2. Retweet this post with hashtags #defi #ethereum #crypto 3. Tweet about EquinoxChain have to be in top 3 your last tweets Stakes will be paid depending on followers 250–749 followers: 1 stake 750–3499 followers: 2 stakes 3500–9999 followers: 3 stakes 10000+ followers: 4 stakes Your account will be checked with twitter audit tools. Medium Campaign. Check out our Medium and leave your claps and comment under any of our posts (1 stake) Telegram Campaign Join our official channel (1 stake) Change your avatar to our promo logo (1 stake) Extra: Create a sticker pack (only 3 places: 5, 8, 10 stakes) Make a post about EquinoxChain on your own crypto channel: Stakes will be paid depending on followers 500–999 followers: 1 stake 1000–3999 followers: 2 stakes 4000–9999 followers: 3 stakes 10000+ followers: 4 stakes Activity will be checked manually Vip bonuses for content creators included: Spread the word with your original content (own blogs, youtube videos, meaningful posts on other forums) and earn tokens. There is an extra line in our google form for your links in case you create some. 10% of bounty pool will be spreaded between content creators Finally, submit our google form and wait for your bounty and further updates: https://forms.gle/W76RCyDnB56f62YS8