Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ? - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
moeletaly

Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ?

On 10/9/2020 at 4:30 PM, Nicole018 said:

Cryptocurrencies and other digital coins have not yet been recognised as an official currency or coins. Thus many countries and their governments do not allow the transactions between such digital coins and currencies. they do not recognise the potential and possibilities that the country can government from these digital platform. There is a high need for the country to realise the opportunities and allow these as the medium of exchange.

We need to understand their side why they're not accepting it, they have also a reason why they're doing it and one of it is they didn't control all of the people on how they will use the cryptocurrency because it may used it in a bad way so that most of the countries didn't accept that.

I don't know the main reason that why the countries are banned that they cannot use the forum because they are banned but I think that there would be many spammers that belong to that country. This would be the main reason that the flu tries are banned.

On 10/7/2020 at 1:01 PM, moeletaly said:

I have a question  to moderators and seniors why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk I want to know if there are reasons for it or any problems with it 

At the beginning  time of this forum those banned  country  members  worked here but most of them did spamming such as reputation cheater, copy and paste,multiple  account  user..  That is why forum authorities  taken decision  to banned  those country from  payment. 

On 10/7/2020 at 12:01 PM, moeletaly said:

I have a question  to moderators and seniors why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk I want to know if there are reasons for it or any problems with it 

I think they have some issues at international so that they are not paying cryptocurrency or they have not allowed it in their own country either they have issues with rules and regulations of crypto currency so in my point of view those countries knows this thing well

Allah's plans are better than us !

It is actually in two ways it is either the countries ain't allow crypto currency as form of payment, the other reason might be because of spammers. There are some countries that are full of scammers and post irrelevant informations.

• Useful or interesting 1

These countries are resticted because the users of these countries mostly are spammers and they are mostly warnned by moderaters but they don't avoid from spamming so they are resticted by moderaters and now the users of that countries dont joined this platform. 

Yes, Cryptotalk does not pay for some countries  The main reason for this is that they have broken the rules of cryptocurrency  Most of them copied the posts of others.  As a result, the countries have been declared void.

According to what I have read here on the forum these countries were banned mainly because most of the members registered here who are from those countries took it upon themselves to spam and multi-account to try to make more money. 

I think this is not the very good thing. The crypto world forum should have to facilitate all the countries by paying them. I request to this forum that this would have to take a good step by paying all over the world and have to raise it's good number of customers.

The main reason is that these countries do not agree to the existence of this platform in their societies, I think .. You can confirm this by searching on Google or asking someone with enough experience

I think they violate the rules of the forum .Thats why crypto not paid and allow the side .And the other reason many of countries thier goverments not allow to exchange the money and transaction of digiyal money market because there have not a digital platform may be thats why not allowed crypto some countries.

Well I saw it too on yobit but I don't want to be too forwarded that's why have been minding my business smiles anyway I think why they are exempted from cryptotalk maybe their country isn't in support of cryptocurrency or too much of spamming might occurs.

It is to protect the environment of crypto from scammers and frauds. Loom at how healthy the environment is. It is that way because of the forum rules. The admins surely has their reasons why they chose to ban these countries.

My dear friend, crypto does not allow some countries to work.  Because there is such a terrible crowd.  Does not pay for certain reasons.  For example, Bangladesh does not allow India and Pakistan.  What works for cryptographic money is con artist and hoodlum.  In order not to support them all, the installments of these countries have been weakened.  Thanks

I really did try to understand the reason why some country are excluded from cryptotalk, but I gave up because I couldn't find any post that explains the reason behind there prohibition, however, the moderators should try and make it clear why those countries are banned 

@moeletaly My Dear Friend Some Countries Have Ban Bitcoin Trading In There Countries. Countries Like India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Egypt, Nigeria Have Banned Bitcoin So Yobbit Doesn't Pay In These Countries. 

@

Well, the reason is there's a 95% of low quality posters in that mentioned country and the moderators and admins here are not willing to pay them, they need to banned the ip of that country to avoid having an low quality posters in this forum.

Well, I have seen that some countries are indicated in two letters in the yobit that these countries are restricted in this forum. So I don't know the reason but in my opinion there might be some problem, it will be good for the people of those countries people and get chance to get here in this forum.

It is a completely new technology and therefore it needs new infrastructure and technology, and I do not think that these structures are widespread in all countries, but with regard to the forum in particular, I think that the unhelpful or repetitive posts violate the rules and laws of the forum.

Some countries are block to work here because the peoples of these countries are doing so much scam on this forum, and they were created very low quality posts. And they are not maintained rules and regulations. As a result they are blocked by the owner of this forum. I think it was very good work.

There are many countries don't paid a Cryptotalk. In many countries Cryptotalk is banned. In these countries Cryptotalk is cannot free, such a countries you just use Cryptotalk for investing a money. These countries cannot pay a profit for your hard working.

Greetings to you that most countries do not deal with cryptotalk, especially the third world countries, but with the development of civilization it will be the currency of commercial circulation in the future

On 10/7/2020 at 1:01 PM, moeletaly said:

some countries arent paid from cryptotalk because they violate the rules. these countries member do copy paste,low quality posts and topics create thats why cryptotalk authority take this dicision

• +2 1

they do not recognise the potential and possibilities that the country can government from these digital platform. There is a high need for the country to realise the opportunities and allow these as the medium of exchang

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.