Request exchange scripts update - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ufra

Request exchange scripts update

Yes, I totally agree with you and I hope that this proposal will be approved by the supervisors, but you must study this well before starting it. It is really a thorny matter, but it is very useful if you can master it, you must have a lot of experience to do that, I hope to create a department that will take care of talking About that and educating members about it

It may be a good suggestion on your part but I think it is very difficult for administrators to take action regarding this since they are based on the Yobit exchange where we can carry out any crypto exchange.

• +1 1

Those ones who have too much of cryptocurrency coins, he is getting any benefit from the thing that he should exchange with whom he want to trade, he can set his custom fee well. I also urge you to rule that the members who have a problem in exchanging system, can come directly on the forum and go to the specific section and do their exchange.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Cryptocurrency exchange is profitable, but at the same time it contains a lot of risks, but there is no need to create a section for exchanging cryptocurrencies in the forum because you can sell your cryptocurrencies against any other currency using the Yobit platform

I believe that Cryptotalk and Yobit are a sort of accomplices and I figure it could create some sort of issue. then again this forum was made distinctly to find out about digital currencies.

I prefer to return the old payment system to the Crypto Talk financial platform, or issue a new payment system, and why not a new coin in the platform is distributed for likes only. I agree with you. Thank you for your post, friend.

I think that at the present time there is no need for this at all, because there is Yobit exchange .. Your idea may be useful if there is no Yobit, but at the present time it will confuse everyone and it will not be useful at all. Perhaps you can think of something more useful and make the forum develop

• +2 1

The Exchange Script Creation section realizes this forum.  If the scripts are created incorrectly, there will be a risk of someone creating scripts for free in this forum, as in the case of selling scripts, the Marketplace section is already here.

yes you are right and there is need of updates in this platform so that we can use it more perfectly and also the interface should be changed with some advanced interface

On 12/16/2019 at 8:40 AM, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

that exchanges are great business nowadays, but in my personal view since pay for every post is directly paid in a link yobit account where exchanges is available, the idea of "cryptotalk to make an exchanges section" is not a good idea. 

There is not only one exchange in this world and also you can not talk about it in the exchange itself so that means it is a good idea to have a section where we can talk about the exchanges.

Yes i agree with you. Now a days many of the people's are using this app for trading. There should be some other sections that are helpful for others. They can receive informations and develop their skills by using many other sections.

There is already a section dedicated to exchange, but the forum cannot be a mediator between members to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, there are many scammers and therefore there will be many frauds.

I don't think that a section for exchange scripts is needed. We have the exchange section you can use that one if you want. What you ask is opening a new section for something that nobody will care to use and maybe only two or three posts will be created, so it will not be so important. 

• +1 1

Well, I don't see any need for additional exchange site since the yobit is there for you to see all the exchange rates, so I really see no need for cryptotalk to make another one specific again.

• +1 1

I think you can make exchange in the yobit platform dear, and the exchange rate and the transaction fee is one of the best things that make the yobit platform outstanding, so I don't think this is needed in the cryptotalk platform, this is in my own view dear.

• +2 1

You are right dear, the exchange sites are good source of earning income, but I think that the yobit platform already has that feature of exchanging cryptocurrency, so I don't think this is needed in this forum now, thanks.

• +2 1

No doubt the cryptocurrency exchange is the good out yield business with good return, but we already have that in the yobit platform as such, we don't need that again here, this is my thought on this, thank you.