Is Bitcoin mining bad for your computer? - Page 15 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joewilbertson

Is Bitcoin mining bad for your computer?

18 hours ago, George10 said:

Of course dear mate but theris crypto tab browser out there it can help on mining bitcoin with a computer, though the earnings are little unless when you have more active refferals and I don't think this type of mining can affect the computer that much not so. @Dorjoy12

@George10 its hard to do mining by bad computer.. But if any member truly want to do mining then they should use this two hardware in their computer   

Screenshot_20201018-073519.png.0a80bdccd6ef14d64cbe22c5456e6434.pngalso you need to remember that to mining you need high voltage electricity and most of the electricity provider dont let you do so..also there has a risk to lose your money in mining..        

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@George10 its hard to do mining by bad computer.. But if any member truly want to do mining then they should use this two hardware in their computer   

Screenshot_20201018-073519.png.0a80bdccd6ef14d64cbe22c5456e6434.pngalso you need to remember that to mining you need high voltage electricity and most of the electricity provider dont let you do so..also there has a risk to lose your money in mining..        

Sure so it means someone needs to purchase those hardware mining machines online and start running them in their computers more like virtual or cloud mining where you only pay a certain commission from your earnings to those providing you such service but there are many scam sites offering this type of earning, cheating clients that they can mine coins.

• +3 1

Mining BTC on your computer is not profitable anda just expensive in terms of electricity and your computer will consume a large part of its resources

• +2 1

On 10/5/2019 at 9:03 AM, Joewilbertson said:
Yes, you will most certainly overheat your computer.

Causing irreversible damage to your hardware. There is no point in mining bitcoin with your home computer. To mine bitcoin you need an ASIC machine.

I fully agree with you. I have been saying this to everyone for a long time. If you mine cryptocurrencies with your computer, you will probably only destroy your hardware.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

cette option n'est pas recommandée spécialement pour ceux dont la carte graphique n'a pas assez de puissance pour faire du minage. par exemple: si votre carte vous donne un taux de hachage de 100, vous risquez de ne pas obtenir de bénéfices. le résultat de ces performances minières sont très médiocres. si vous avez une bonne carte graphique et un bon ordinateur, vous pouvez l'essayer. je suggère que moneo est bon et rentable

• +1 1

Mining isn't that bad but mining will definitely wear out your computer. I suggest that you don't use your personal computer for mining cryptocurrency and build your own mining rig. Well we could actually say that mining is really bad for it can damage your computer.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

cette option n'est pas recommandée spécialement pour ceux dont la carte graphique n'a pas assez de puissance pour faire du minage. par exemple: si votre carte vous donne un taux de hachage de 100, vous risquez de ne pas obtenir de bénéfices. le résultat de ces performances minières sont très médiocres. si vous avez une bonne carte graphique et un bon ordinateur, vous pouvez l'essayer. je suggère que moneo est bon et rentable

• +3 1

This difficulty is very high because there is many people using powerfull hardware in competition... so, I don't directly agree that it will damage your computer, as it depends a lot on the computer, but it will be mining, so it will be running almost max resources and you won't be getting anything worth for it... so, your computer will at least get it's life shortened, you'll spend electricity, 😕

• +5 1

I think if your personal computer is not then you do not mining... If become your personal computer you download mining app and you mining bitcoin...      

Yes, I think that mining on a regular computer is harmful. Therefore, special devices must be used with specific specifications so that we can easily and in abundant mining.

the best thing is to have a 'computer' dedicated to it. Why? Because if you use the same computer to mine bitcoins as to work or play, then you are going to have problems

• +5 1

Я купил асик и майню спокойно T17 42 th, да есть поначалу проблемы с местом и шумом,но решаемо и конечно это все ненадолго , но риск есть риск и приходиться подстраиваться

Absolutely, not only won’t you make any money but you’ll likely damage your computer unless you have expensive purpose built mining equipment.

Mining BTC on your computer will be very costly an low in profits.It's best to use special mining machines.

I bought light miner yobit virtual mining.This is good option as a long term my investment especially for me.

Edited by Birand

i dont no about PC. but i think in mobile for btc mining, i cant trust in mining because i am joining most of mining sites, but i always get loos. i am also investing in many popular sites. but i always lost. so i dont like mining. 

On 10/25/2020 at 3:54 AM, snowflake97ss said:

Yes. 

Mining BTC makes my computer run slowly.

You are lucky its still running, mining btc on pc is impossible

2 hours ago, Kalpesh said:

i dont no about PC. but i think in mobile for btc mining, i cant trust in mining because i am joining most of mining sites, but i always get loos. i am also investing in many popular sites. but i always lost. so i dont like mining. 

Cloud mining is mostly scam

Just tell me how you mine on PC anyway because as far as i know its impossible since some years.

Edited by fujito62

On 10/20/2020 at 9:52 AM, salah85 said:

Bitcoin mining ... In order to mine bitcoin, you must download software and purchase a dedicated computer.

Bitcoin mining is not more good and profitable on computers anymore, it is only good on more powerful miners like GPU and ASIC. And know that if using GUP, someone need to connect like 6 or more to form a mining rig. 

Why will bitcoin mining bad for computer, it is not profitable but not that it I bad go computer, even the first bitcoin mining in 2008 was mined using computer. 

I will think so, because the mining reward is a way low now, unlike before when bitcoin was mined in 2009 when 50 bitcoin was the reward, but now, mining needs powerful miners in order to gain from it, people mining with computer can not gain again.