What next after cryptocurrencies? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What next after cryptocurrencies?

@Lubruselu @227plan @shekha765 @nova420

The right thing to do is to make sure there is always something happening because most of the time we do lose ourself in so many different ways and to me this becomes that though sort of interdevelopment. so the right thing is to wait to see how the currency change, but there will be change, the beggining of trading started with gold, and so then there was butter trade then we went to the system itself that was so different to it that was to really kbe 

Yes, of course, now, after some time has passed, we find many countries that have recognized cryptocurrencies and traded in them using Bitcoin as an approved currency, I think it is a matter of time that this method becomes popular in many countries around the world, but most of them

• +4 1

Currently controlling currencies are cryptocurrencies .. These currencies, my friend, will remain for a very long time due to the increase of people who deal with them .. And the more people, the longer the age of the cryptocurrencies .. In conclusion, no one can know what awaits us in the future .. It is possible To discover something new and strange .. But I think this will happen after many, many years

Yes,  am a believer of technology and what technology can do, so it would not surprise me if another thing is invented that could be like cryptocurrencies and be used for the same purpose, because 20 years ago,  cryptocurrencies are not known,  but today they are the most popular thing in the world.  @The manager

Life after cryptocurrency is just like a prediction and for me I can say much about what happen after cryptocurrency but I hope it last longer than expected because as time is going there should be more technology as expected to come

It is difficult to say what crypto will look like in our future.But I hope that the cryptocurrency will be very good for our future.we dont need other invention without cryptocurency.

I think there will be certain development on the cryptocurrency itself, I think that it will be available for daily use and that Bitcoin ATM will be there in every mall and big market so people can buy or withdraw it , and i do not see it strange if people started to buy real-estates and cars using Bitcoin too. 

Cryptocurrency is the future. Digital activities always have a place now and the future. World is advancing and every country in moving to digital. 

At the present time, it does not occur to me that anything can take place in the place of digital currencies. Perhaps it provided us with a lot of services for me and for all members here. We hope that they will continue and not be replaced by anything.

I cannot think of anything that will come after crypto currency but we never know which technology is coming up next just like we never expected to see crypto currency take over so we will just have to wait and see for ourselves.

Many analysts predict future but no one claims that their prediction is 100% correct because no one knows what surprise future is holding for us. There maybe any other thing more successful and acceptable then cryptocurrencies or maybe not. 

the technology is always open to new developments, and it is possible of course, why not? No one could think that someday the paper money replace the gold, and one day the digital currencies will replace money. so we never could now the digital currencies won't be replaced by something else. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/15/2019 at 10:38 AM, Lubruselu said:

Do you think if there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future that's will be using for trading and purchase things online or physical in the future?

It can happen but cryptocurrencies are the ones that have taken the place of this where it is already possible to buy cryptocurrencies, of course it is very limited since they are not very popular but in the future cryptocurrencies will be the main ways to pay and buy.

In fact, it will be very difficult to predict what will happen with cryptocurrencies in the future. Because it is a very different technology and big changes can occur instantly. But I don't think it will disappear for now.

Dear, I don't think that anything new about material matters will be announced after cryptocurrencies, but I expect cryptocurrencies to be developed just because they are definitely the future. 

I don't think there will be anything in the future that will function like cryptocurrency to buy goods. Cryptocurrency is the highest level of finance compared to traditional finance. Cryptocurrency will grow and become alternative finance after traditional finance and there is nothing in the future about finance after cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

We are in a digital world where possibilities can happen, but not at the present time, the struggle between cryptocurrencies is at its peak. The creation of a new currency will happen like its knock on the market.

It might happend but we can't know what next for sure. If someone tells about crypto 10 years ago, we wouldn't beileve it and now it's really hard to predict what can we see after the crypto., but i beileve inovation is really important in our lives and maybe we can see other technologies in the future.

I. So means if any site develops like cryptotalk and cryptocurrency so people try move but it would depend on the reputation and demand of sites. It can be possible that cryptocurrency promote by different way . But i know one thing we can earn that time from cryptotalk.  So with thia we can get more. So we can't make right prediction about future.

Man never stops discovering and inventing, and every day there are new things and new inventions.
We do not have to think much about the aftermath of cryptocurrencies. We should focus on working in cryptography now and try to benefit from it as much as possible.
No one can determine what will happen in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Everything is possible because in these days technology create more new invention in market and technology find their own ways with the new inventions. Cryptocurrency technology most advanced and popular technology in these days.I don't think in near future and any new technology replace digital currency technology

This question is not well elaborated, but nevertheless if it refers to you that if there is a possibility that cryptocurrencies are used in a way to buy things online and obtain exchanges of all kinds for things of a specific value, I think we are not far away After seeing this, there are already pages that offer this service.

According to my knowledge I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is become a global currency in these days and the next level of the cryptocurrency is to manage the trade in the different coins for the members of this forum

investments is the next step after crypto currencies. which gives a better and higher return of investment. Make sure you know the basics and have a trustworthy friend to help you out in the first run.

People lose some serious money by doing this so. dont make a fool out of yourselves and take baby steps.

Hi friend as we know the cryptocyrrency is like a digital currency and we can use for every purpose like transaction, investment, trading or mining etc. But I think no one can predict the next thing after the cryptocyrrency.