Hello Cryptotalk friends. Do you think that working from home will become normal in the future? - Page 2 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ReyFG

Hello Cryptotalk friends. Do you think that working from home will become normal in the future?

On 10/7/2020 at 1:10 AM, ReyFG said:

This topic has many particular points of view, and the truth is that I would like your opinion about working from home, since there are people who see it as something not so common. They even rate it as easy jobs. It is true that it has its advantages and disadvantages. Specifically, you have to have a balance between both types of work, and at the rate that the market is going, it is fast and surprising, because the truth is that it would be convenient for users to see working from home as normal. What do you say about it? Can you share your point of view?

Yes I think people are now getting use to the online jobs, now I think people are changing and there thinking too, but who says online jobs are easy, 😅they are literally hard and time consuming. I admit they are not physical, but we use our minds in them.

Yes of course the demand of online jobs is increased in these days due to Corona pandemic in every country. Many of the countries are still getting increase in he death rates due to Corona Virus. The government has also made the policies to get people bounded in their home. In this situation, everyone who want to meet his daily expenses will definitely search for online jobs.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes my friend you are absolutely right working from home is common in future because online sites is to much increase now a day and large number of people earn a lots of money from online job like crypto here in crypto we are sitting in home and we can learn knowledge and ean money with less effort no physical activity is involved here in crypto many senior member gain huge profit from trading and investment sitting in home we learn from senior we also do trading in comming time in this way working from home is common in future

Hi dear you can see that online earning is increasing day by day. And many people attract to this. They duty and work online as a extra part time job. But many people leave their job to focus on the online earning. Because online working give the huge profit instead of job.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

The COVID-19 pandemic has made the working habits of many people and companies changed. And coincidentally, people find working remotely more enjoyable and efficient than they imagined:
The company saves the cost of renting premises, while employees are more active with their time & personal work.
Many companies have officially switched 75% of their workforce to remote working mode to maximize profits, so I think this will be the trend in the future.
We will need to buy shirts for online meetings instead of buying whole sets to go to the company to work ^^

In my opinion, it could be. Because it is not possible to provide jobs as the number of people is increasing now, in many cases there is an opportunity to work from home.

But I think it's better to go to work outside than to sit at home and look at the screen of a computer or laptop. Because by doing this we can have the opportunity to enjoy the outdoor environment and our body health will be fine but if we work at home we will feel bored. And by working in this way we will lose the morale to work.

We will become lazy and our thinking power will start to decrease so I think it is much better to experience working out than working at home.

• +5 1

12 hours ago, Arohi said:

In my opinion, it could be. Because it is not possible to provide jobs as the number of people is increasing now, in many cases there is an opportunity to work from home.

But I think it's better to go to work outside than to sit at home and look at the screen of a computer or laptop. Because by doing this we can have the opportunity to enjoy the outdoor environment and our body health will be fine but if we work at home we will feel bored. And by working in this way we will lose the morale to work.

We will become lazy and our thinking power will start to decrease so I think it is much better to experience working out than working at home.

As you said, normal work gives us the opportunity to go out, but if you work from home, you only have to spend 8 hours a day, you save time in traffic and at office. You will have more time for gardening & walking 🙂
Currently, I also work from home and feel very comfortable because I can control my time. I can walk for about 10 minutes whenever I want.

In the past, remote employees have had a bad reputation. Many employers believed their workforce would be too easily distracted at home, where their managers couldn't keep an eye on their direct reports.

Remote work was very rare a decade ago. Working from home was usually only available as a special arrangement to accommodate families in specific cases. However, teleconferencing and telework technology have advanced to the point where some businesses thrive with completely remote teams. In fact, it's not uncommon for businesses to allow their employees to work from home once or twice a week.

Remote work can also help prevent the spread of illness, helping companies avoid lost productivity and protecting public health. For example, the outbreak of COVID-19 prompted many employers to shift to a remote work model for all employees possible in a bid to limit the spread of the coronavirus.

To determine the effectiveness of communication technology and working remotely, we'll examine the history of working remotely, the current state of the workforce, and predictions for the future of remote employment.

Fast Company predicts that remote work software, like mobile work tools and virtual reality conferencing, will become the preferred form of communication – even over face-to-face meetings. AI will also likely play a major role in managing remote staff.

These advancements might put companies more at ease. The transition to managing a remote workforce might be daunting, but with the right tech and hardworking employees, it can be a seamless process.

In the long run, fighting the change may do more harm than good. Many employees now expect remote work opportunities. According to Buffer, 99% of current remote workers would like to work remotely, at least some of the time, for the rest of their careers. That's nine points higher than the figure from the same survey in the previous year.

Furthermore, according to Global Workplace Analytics, 37% of remote employees would take a 10% pay cut to continue working from home. Because of this increasingly popular trend, some refuse to accept an onsite position, knowing they can find a more convenient and flexible gig elsewhere.

Instead of resisting the change, organizations should improve their remote work policies and capabilities. If your company is concerned about productivity and performance issues due to a companywide ability to work from home, Lambert recommends creating standard key performance indicators (KPIs) for both management and employees. This way, she said, remote team members are aware of expectations, and their performance can be monitored.

hello friend yes i think the future of working will be all online but of course not all occupation will be able to work online like doctors for example . also the progress of the technology now days has helped a lot in this matter 

On 10/7/2020 at 2:10 AM, ReyFG said:

This topic has many particular points of view, and the truth is that I would like your opinion about working from home, since there are people who see it as something not so common. They even rate it as easy jobs. It is true that it has its advantages and disadvantages. Specifically, you have to have a balance between both types of work, and at the rate that the market is going, it is fast and surprising, because the truth is that it would be convenient for users to see working from home as normal. What do you say about it? Can you share your point of view?

Technology is being updated every day.  In this Corona epidemic, we have seen that many workers have done their official work sitting at home.  So it is very natural that in the future you can work from home.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Sumon21 said:

Technology is being updated every day.  In this Corona epidemic, we have seen that many workers have done their official work sitting at home.  So it is very natural that in the future you can work from home.

@Sumon21 I find people like to work remotely because they are more proactive in terms of time. Students prefer distance learning because they can record lectures to listen again, they also don't need to waste time going to school or renting a house in the city, instead they have more time to spend with family.
In the future, they will be the main workforce and I believe they will still be willing to work remotely for better jobs, lower cost of living.
But indeed, there are some jobs that cannot be transferred to remote jobs such as security guards, packaging staff, production workers...

• +4 1

Dear we can earn money on at home today you have chance for making money with trading and investment and we can collect btc and we will sell and then we can buy a property and this property we can give on hire . It is good planning for future.

yes, I think working from home become normal in future. many rich county follow it. in pendamic of covit 19 whole world people did their office in home. but many old peope don't take it easily. if world free from pendamic after that many company organic their offic in home. also if people do it, company save their cost. so working from home become normal that's my opinion. @ReyFG, @W. Gwinn.

Yes i think working from home will be normal in future. Now a days many people works in online and they earn pretty good. But most of the people don't respect this work.  They think it has no value and It's a easy work. But i really wish that in future more people will be work on online and people respect this work.  Also it will be decrease many unemployed person.

Dear in my opinion yes  many people are working from online a very good amount of money. So they work hard and know earning a good amount. 

So there are many ways to earn online. But many people don't know those ways  if they know they can't work online or they don't know how to work online. So there are many problems. 

But technology is getting too much importance so in future people earn online. 

Thanks.

Yes it is becoming a good opportunity job by the people who wants an extra and additional income from home. Online job is the best job that can be done from home by free time. Where the people are staying in the home due to corona, they want online jobs and that's why the demand of online job is increased.

On 4/3/2021 at 2:01 AM, MrSpasybo said:

@Sumon21 I find people like to work remotely because they are more proactive in terms of time. Students prefer distance learning because they can record lectures to listen again, they also don't need to waste time going to school or renting a house in the city, instead they have more time to spend with family.
In the future, they will be the main workforce and I believe they will still be willing to work remotely for better jobs, lower cost of living.
But indeed, there are some jobs that cannot be transferred to remote jobs such as security guards, packaging staff, production workers...

@MrSpasybo You said well.  We can do all the things that are related to our mentality sitting at home.  But all the work that is related to physical work has to be done in our field of work ...

On 10/7/2020 at 1:10 AM, ReyFG said:

I would like your opinion about working from home,

In my opinion that future is now present, due to pandemic Covid-19 the world has shifted to online business and online work. Freelancing field is bossed and new freelancers are joining platforms like never before. Doing online jobs is now a common thing and everyone around me is connected to online world and doing jobs under different niches. Working from home has several benefits like it is a comfort to work from home according to your set time.