Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

I would not recommend you to quit your job as it consists of very high risks if you do not get your money from trading to fulfill your needs then you can get caught in a great debt. I would advise to continue with your current primary job and stay connected to bitcoin.

oh boy, what a topic, i wonder if i can achieve that, not because i don't want to do anything else, on the contrary i want all the time and founds to do the job i want to do.

Yes its posible if you can be able to earn anything from the same but the truth is we need to follow the right direction because we can work with it , its always good to follow a certain direction that would help us really define the good things of this market we are all able to work that kind because in the end it always shows the type of input that rewards, reward that can sustain is more important than the job so long as its legal

It is always more profitable to invest in this business in the long term, the question is to know when to enter the market and when to exit it. For that you have to study. There are many opportunities, there is only one entry.

pienso que puedes vivir de la compra y venda de criptomonedas, siempre y cuando tengas buena gestion de riesgos !

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Really knowing the world of cryptocurrencies requires a fairly large investment of time, not everyone who enters this world obtains benefits quickly, and not everyone can bear the weight of working long hours without obtaining benefits in the short term, I consider that traditional work and the cryptographic world must go hand in hand, because on the other hand if everyone enters cryptocurrencies who will work in the industries? who will work the field? who will handle the food? Traditional work cannot be abandoned to enter the crypto world should hire you to be part of an ecosystem in which both worlds support each other

Depends, if I can really recognize digital currencies and the way And learn how to invest in digital currency, because no, by the way, digital currency earns far more than other jobs if you know how to do it.

of course you can work and earn in crypto, obviously it requires hard work and dedication like any other job. Airdrops, trading, holding, advertising etc,. There are many ways to earn, but if you have a saved money then what better.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:04 PM, tienda said:

I dont see if there are anybody who can quite his job because cryptocurrency! because to trade or invest on cryptocurrency you dont need to move from your home or office! you can trade from your office and you dont need more time, also you can trade from your bed.

This is true. It does not take a lot of time to work in crypto. So I don't think it is a good idea to leave your job for crypto because you can do both which would be the perfect thing to do. Keep them both and take your chances 

On 12/12/2019 at 11:54 PM, kyoukage01 said:

Let's give an example with Bitcoins.

To be able to earn enough money to be able to actually quit your job from profiting from cryptocurrencies, first you should have a buttload full of it, how you obtain it doesn't matter. And second, if a bull run comes and you were able to sell your Bitcoin holdings at the highest price possible.

This is what happened to 2017. Some people got rich and quit their normal jobs because of it.

Today, you still need your job to be able to buy Bitcoins (in addition to your daily financial needs, of course). Earning through trading in exchanges takes time and patience, and nobody really knows when the exact time of a Bitcoin bull run will come. Until the time comes when you get to benefit hugely from a repeat of 2017, you cannot quit your job.

Yes you can earn enough money but you also have to study hard to be able to earn a living with cryptocurrencies as it is like any job.

For all BITCOIN USERS.... Please get ready for the delay in confirmation of your transaction process.

It is not LoanTech's fault but block chain. You must have 72hrs PATIENCE (That is 1-3 days and in the worse case 5days delay) for your withdrawal to reflect on your wallets accordingly.

If you can't wait then change to other withdrawal channels supported by LoanTech for faster transactions.
👇👇👇👇
1. PERFECT MONEY (PM)
2. PAYEER

And if you don't know how to use it asked questions for guidance.

Thanks & Good Morning from this side

At the moment I am studying at the university and trading cryptocurrency and everything is fine with me. I think when I get a job, nothing will change.

Leaving a job for crypto seems very dangerous to me.
However, someone who has earned a lot from cryptos and has various investments other than cryptos can with a maximum of 20% of his capital try to live with cryptos and also do stock trading.
But I do not recommend it.

• +1 1

I don't think that crypto can actually make someone quite their jobs, because of its digitalize nature. I can't quite my job for crypto, but instead I will schedule myself.

If you invest enough money in cryptocurrency and understand it, it may well replace your work. It's enough just to stay at home and trade cryptocurrency. You need to understand this and have a lot of money that you will invest in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I don't recommend quitting your job for crypto however if you have a crypto business start-up project there are plenty of opportunities.
For example it is possible to create an online store with reward tokens instead of loyalty points as cash back and find a small exchange for their quotation.

Edited by lolok

14 minutes ago, lolok said:

Leaving a job for crypto seems very dangerous to me.
However, someone who has earned a lot from cryptos and has various investments other than cryptos can with a maximum of 20% of his capital try to live with cryptos and also do stock trading.
But I do not recommend it.

Well for a beginner who is still discovering himself in Crypto world is risks, but it should be better for him to consider both as they're 2 different means of earnings. Continuing with his active work, and at the same time participating in earning Crypto currency passively.

• +1 1

No, it's impossible for me, it's just a source of income for me. we all know that there is nothing stable in the cryptoworld. I have to do the work for the rest of my life. But I think we should have several sources of income, because cryptocurrency is very unstable.

Well, if you can make stable stream of money and it lasts long, go for it. But it is Very risky, if something goes wrong and you lose your money, it can have bad effects.
Stable flow of money == you can quit
No sstable flow == can't quit

I already have a plan to quit my job and focus more on trading because I see day traders making a lot of money, so I want to make enough money now and fully work and become a full time trader.

Actually, yes. If it gives me financial freedom, of course I can change it and more if I like it. Not all work is good but crypto is a good hobby or job

As for me, as long as I have a suitable paid job, I will not leave it for something that is not guaranteed, as a bird in the hand is better than a thousand in a tree.