Blockchain Wallet - Page 14 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sajid125

Blockchain Wallet

Electrum wallet fees can be customized to fit the amount you are willing to pay as miners fees when Moving out of its wallet to other wallets or exchanges. I don't know if Electrum to Electrum wallet transfers are possible 

Blockchain is better than coinbase as blockchain provide high security than coin base and most important blockchain is older than coin base and that's why blockchain provides reliability. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

13 hours ago, Veathaima said:

For the first time I hear that the blockchain is doing something like that, it is not in their interests to spoil their reputation, but in order to secure their crypt, I recommend storing the crypt on different wallets in equal shares.

@Veathaima I did not understand your comment by commenting 'but in order to secure their crypt, I recommend storing the crypt on different wallets in equal shares'. Please, can you explain more to that in a way we can understand. 

6 minutes ago, Orjwan HD said:

The company stores your wallet on its servers, which of course is associated with the risk of a third party. In defense, we can note the solidity and reputation of the company. This is one of the leading services in the Bitcoin community.

Blockchain is a web wallet, it has more risks than others that are even online but mobile or desktop. 

• +1 1

Blockchain is a great wallet for store crypto currency. It's 100% safe and legit wallet. It's have great security. Lot of people use this wallet. I will suggest you to use this site as a crypto wallet.

4 hours ago, Weslingto said:

There were problems with the wallet, the wallet was hacked 4 times and money was stolen. There is a vulnerability in the blockchain system, so there is really nothing to do without two-factor. And so I would advise you to switch to another wallet

I have never hard about this hack before, normally I do not like blockchain wallet and some people have been complaining about the wallet but I have not heard of any hack before. Although, it is a web wallet and I can not use such a wallet. I will like you to input the link of any hack you know about to prove the authenticity of your post. 

Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet for cryptocruncy. It is multi chain light wallet. Blockchain wallet guarantees the assets security of global users from multiple and also provide digital Assets management services which are very convenient, simple and secure.

Blockchain wallet is the best wallet always . Mostly people satisfy with this platform. I m happy that you us a big opportunity for learn and earn money . There security system is best and save from hackers.

Blockchain Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet which works in any browser controlled by you . This means that the private keys (that represent ownership of the cryptocurrency) for your Wallet are stored directly on your mobile device and not with a centralized exchange. It is most secure wallet.

Users can send money directly through the Blockchain wallet application. It is a cryptocurrency wallet available in most of the countries. It attaches great importance to security issues and therefore the security level is high.

I think blockchain wallet is the best wallet in crypto world. There are many different wallets but blockchain wallet is the best because it is safe and secure wallets and it's transection fee is very low. I use this wallet. I like this wallet. 

It is the best wallet ever. I like this wallet because it have a excellent security system. I really satisfied with this wallet.i gives a complete protection to us. It works without interruption.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:42 PM, sajid125 said:

I utilized blockchain and Coinbase before, however directly hoping to move my assets into Electrum wallet. Does someone reveal to me what could be the expense in Elctrum while moving assets to outside of the wallet? 

Does is it less expensive than Blockchain?

Image result for blockchain wallet

Blockchain is the one of the best wallet. It's a wallet in which we can save , send our money and receive money. It is very easy to understand and use. This is one of my favorite wallet. 

8 minutes ago, Faizanshafiq said:

First i use coinbase wallet. Now i am using blockchain wallet.It is easy to use.it is much secure.we can send, receive,and protect our currency.It has more features. It is a professional wallet.

That is nice that you realize that coinbase is a custodial wallet and that expert can not use it because of the lack of private key. Blockchain wallet is a good wallet but I did not use it because noncustodial wallet should not require email but nothing than generating seed phrase as backup. 

Well my friend  i dont have any personal idea about blockchain wallet. But  i think this wallet is good. My some friends use this blockchain wallet and they say this is a trusted crypto wallet . Personally i use trust wallet and coinbase crypto wallet. 

• +3 1

We store crytocurency like bitcoin in blockchain wallet .this wallet is secure and trusted .everyone maybe like it .

Blockchain wallet is a digital wallet that allows the users to store their Bitcoin.Blockchainn wallet that allows to transfer money from one place to another place in the whole world.i m satisfy with this wallet.

Blockchain wallet is the type of online wallet. Blockchain wallets are used to store your private key or your cryptocurrency''such as bitcoin or litecoin. Coinbase wallet are store your currency very safely it is very easy to use and manage.it is very secured wallet.

Blockchain wallet  is a widely used Wallet for managing our online currency. On blockchain wallet we can easily store our Bitcoins, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and many other currency. We can securely send and receive cryptocurrency. It is one of the best Crypto Wallet which provide us a high security. By using blockchain wallet we are free from the fair of hackers which can stole our coins and tokens. I am also a very old user of this wallet.

Blockchain wallet is used for managing our Bitcoin currency . Blockchain wallet  can easily store money. It is save wallet and easy transaction fee.i m satisfy with  this wallet. I recommend you must try it. 

Blockchain wallet is one of my favorite wallet. It used to store a variety of currencies likevbitcoin, litcoin, litionin, bitkrypton and many other currencies. It is very easy to use and very affordable wallet. Your money is safe in this wallet becsuse it is very secure wallet.

Blockchain wallet is the best wallet. It has best security system and also best encryption. It is easy to use and have amazing features.  It is affordable wallet. It's use is very simple.

Blockchain wallet really take security seriously. This wallet is a very secure wallet to safely store coins and no one can access. Blockchain wallet is just a web wallet but also a mobile app which is ported by basically all the operating system. You can be ensure two factor authentication in this wallet for security purpose.

The blockchain wallet is one of the greatest global platforms. I store all my money in it. This platform I see in it is my future, but the future of the whole world, without a doubt, developed, fast and intelligent to the highest limits