Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020?

I expect that in the near future, bitcoin could reach a price in excess of $ 12,000, after correcting the forward contracts of $ 9,700, after which it begins to launch into the cloud.

Just now, mhmd said:

I expect that in the near future, bitcoin could reach a price in excess of $ 12,000, after correcting the forward contracts of $ 9,700, after which it begins to launch into the cloud.

Me too, I guess, it might reach 20k, which is a little short prediction to start the year but I think if I hit the 12k goal, many say it will reach more but I don't think so.

I believe bitcoin will be worth $ 12,000 by the end of 2020. At the moment, the price of btc is about $ 11,000, so there is every chance.

Right now we are going through a bear market from my point of view but according to the analysis, bitcoin could go up a lot and change trend in the next month which could do it if it goes above 12000 but we have to take something into account that for all this situation that we are carrying is affecting and benefiting the growth of bitcoin since many news has been important of its change in trend but we traiders are getting ready for a possible rise that will only take those who are ready

• +1 1

The price of bitcoin may be able to break through that price, now the price of bitcoin has touched the point of support and is starting to bounce off a crawl up towards 12000 dollars soon, and if there is good news About bitcoin it increasingly supports the upward movement of bitcoin 

• +1 1

From what I hear, the value of Bitcoins is expected to increase in next year that is 2021. Thus it is advised to the users to hold the Bitcoins for as long as possible. Because one day the value of Bitcoins will reach its peak. Thus you can gain a lot from its selling. 

Realistic talk, as the market is heading towards the price of Bitcoin to become better, higher and more stable in a sustainable manner

imo i think it will reach even 15.000 $ since ppl will get more into it now

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.

i think btc price is stable now as in crypto anything can happen so i think the price may be higher than 12000 in 2020.

We can never know this, because the future of the world is very uncertain  right now , anything can happen at any time.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:58 AM, Satya31 said:

According to today's condition of market and the growth of volume of crypto I think there is a probability that bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020 definitely. Also the bitcoin chart analysis gives a little bit hint of this. 

Bitcoin has been wandering around this price is I am sure that it would cross the price. Bitcoin is a very good currency to own because of how volatile it is. I love Bitcoin more than any other crypto because of how easy it is to find it in all exchanges. The price is also very volatile and it is also the top in terms of value and market capitalization

Today, Bitcoin is priced at $ 10760.  Bitcoin is an ideal currency. Its price is much higher and will increase further in the future.  Many people will be very profitable to invest or trade with Bitcoin.  However, its price fluctuates every day.  Which means it's about to be the most delusional time of the year, as well.  It may or may not be so expensive.

• +1 1

I think we will surpass 12k level, because  looking back to 2016 fractal, we are in the same fractal, we are holding the 21 weekly ema very strong, in bearmarket case we have break it very easy, and going down right now, thats why I'm accumulating so much BTC in this time, to make sure taht i will not miss the boat, when BTC surpass 20k in next year.

I share your opinion and see that the current price is a valuable opportunity to stock up and speculate on high areas above twenty thousand dollars

Yes, I believe that this is a very real amount. At the moment, I try to buy as much btc as possible with all the available money. I believe in the growth of bitcoin.

Whoever has the money, the market is shaped accordingly.whales are leading this market

I agree with the author, an analysis of the current growth of bitcoin gives a hint that bitcoin will only grow in price. I think further and further the price will only increase.

On 12.12.2019 at 11:58, Satya31 said:

According to today's condition of market and the growth of volume of crypto I think there is a probability that bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020 definitely. Also the bitcoin chart analysis gives a little bit hint of this. 

We all want, that bitcoin rate will become higher!

On 12/12/2019 at 3:58 AM, Satya31 said:

I have not crossed it yet but I think that by the end of 2020 it will and that is when the whole market will rise a lot

Yes it happened this year. Though we faced so many bearish moment this year because of covid-19 issue, Bitcoin was able to reach in 12200 usd at 18th august 2020.