How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

As long as people are still using fiat, I think Bitcoin will remain in the cryptocurrency industry. If there was no Bitcoin, of course the cryptocurrency industry would not be what it is today, even the cryptocurrency industry exists because Bitcoin already exists. So Bitcoin will remain and always will be in today's modern finance and every country cannot escape the existence of Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I think that the survival of the Bitcoin currency is determined by people and governments. There are many who use Bitcoin for bad purposes, and to defraud governments. If these are caught by governments, Bitcoin will definitely continue.

• +1 1

According to me bitcoin is grown too much in the digital world so that will not easy to put out this site or currency away all of the sudden if ever something like is gonna be happen than I think that it will took many centuries as bitcoin has more powerful roots now and many people are appreciating it.

I think that the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is very good and I do not think it will die because it is impossible to tamper with it by any government or central authority, but I agree with you, if something sudden happens that leads to the collapse of this system, we will see a major financial crisis

I think that the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is very good and I do not think it will die because it is impossible to tamper with it by any government or central authority, but I agree with you, if something sudden happens that leads to the collapse of this system, we will see a major financial crisis

• +3 1

I don't think the Bitcoin is going to anywhere else from the financial system of the world it will still there after many years of survival

Bitcoin will exist for more than 100 years, and this will lead to an increase in price, because the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market pushes the price of bitcoin up..

I think that Bitcoin will continue forever because it is considered the basis of cryptocurrencies and according to my belief that all cryptocurrencies that will be created in the future will need support from Bitcoin in order to succeed and stabilize their value, and I think that Bitcoin will be for cryptocurrencies as it is about gold for paper currencies.

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and enjoys high reliability.  Bitcoin will forever remain in the world of cryptocurrencies because it is the most powerful currency.  There are a lot of digital currencies, but Bitcoin is the most trusted.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history so it is difficult to vanish.

Bitcoins hold the whole market. Because of it only people are attracted to this world. If there won't be bitcoins simply i think the crypto market will go down.so bitcoin will exist and always be the king of crypto.

• +2 1

The huge numbers of the traders will prevent the governemnts from doing what they want to do and that will help us to continue in this field.

• +1 1

I think bitcoin is always stay in the cryptocurrency and its crypto marketplace . and there is never currency which can take place in cryptocurrency of bitcoin .It can survive for a long time .

This cannot happen because this currency is more reliable than we know, otherwise it would not have reached what it has reached, and in my opinion, it will become the main currency of all countries of the world.

Cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, are the first cryptocurrency to be introduced to the market, and they are more reliable, legitimate and high-profit, and I think it will survive.

I think that as long as there are a lot of people who deal in bitcoin, and even the richest man in the world controls cryptocurrencies, it is impossible to collapse Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency, these currencies have a good future.  

• +3 1

Actually bitcoin is the first crypto currency to be lunch in the market and the project is real and it have proven many investor wrong since from inception and uptil  date it still top the market value among others coins with a huge difference and is here to stay forever.

However, we saw that despite the governments' rejection of cryptocurrencies, they were met with great interest and widespread.
I don't think there is an end to Bitcoin, as most people who know it prefer it to other currencies.

• +2 1

Bitcoin cannot be exchanged, as it is the most reliable cryptocurrency and is increasing day by day as it has many features that make it superior to fiat. 

• +4 1

Bitcoin, in my opinion, should have died 7 years ago if it was ever going to die. 

It becomes unlikely for it to not survive and conquer the space of value store once it has made it through that time. 

Bitcoin, on the other hand, cannot perish because it is built on true mathematics. 

Blockchain technology is here to stay, and as long as it does, bitcoin will reign supreme.

• +2 1

Because it has good investment capital and has a very secure system, I think that bitcoin will last a long time in the cryptocurrency market, it also has a good price and demand.

I don't know how long Bitcoin will survive. I think bitcoin cannot be banned. because if the user wants to invest more in it, the user can always be anonymous when transacting using bitcoin, this is more towards large holders and I'm not sure the government holds bitcoin in large amount.

Bitcoin is the top most cryptocurrency and as long as it continue to be alive it can survive, we just need to trust btc and believe in it because someday in thw future it will become great currency that other country will recognize. 

• +2 1

As long as crypto currency is alive then bitcoin will too. Look bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. People are showing interest in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing  it. Bitcoin has a promising future. You can do tarde or invest with it and you can gather good profit from it.

Bitcoin is a wonderful and famous currency and has great popularity and dealing with it is easy and not complicated at all. It develops and grows rapidly, its price rises and it is difficult to retreat or fall

Let's start with the basics. If cryptocurrency is seen as a corporation, it will undoubtedly thrive for as long as possible.

However, Bitcoin is currently being used as an alternate currency. So, how long it will last is determined by the demand.

If the consumer prefers other currencies, Bitcoin will undoubtedly die fast.

But, if I look at the economy right now and equate it to last year, I'm not so sure. The marketplace is expanding.

There is no specific date, Bitcoin cannot expire from the market, and it will remain in the process of buying and selling, which is the basis of the cryptocurrency, and in the event that it disappears, the reputation of the cryptocurrency will be damaged, no one will have the confidence to buy other cryptocurrencies again.