Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 50 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

I think the one who saved a lot of cryptocurrency made a lot of profit. Last year its price was low but at the beginning of this year the price started to go up. And now the price was so high that it would be two to three times higher than the first price. Anyone who had invested in the previous year would have made a double profit.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

the reason is how it was once prospering 2017 forward to which year every one may well attempt to become rich quick victimization cryptographic protocols, every person who got here. there have been sucking opportunities earlier everything needs way more head.

I'm certain practically all crypto end clients initially thought that sticks to that, I accept guts notwithstanding investigation is delegated the basic since, supposing that very not investigation essential investors might actually get stuck into your test cheat.

Cryptocurrency can be said to be rich if it is invested.  It can easily make you rich fast and it requires your trading skills. Efficiency is the key to success.

in my opinion you can't get fast income anywhere and the same with crypto. crypto is a field which is full of risk and if you are too fast you can end up without money which can be really dangerous sometimes. the field of crypto requires a lot of work, studies and analysis if you want a good income. so i warn everybody who expects to get money really soon that it is a huge risk and moreover it is too dangerous to consider crypto as an easy way of earning money.

I don't think so. If we want to be a rich person we should always work hard. We should take some effort. Cryptocurrency help us to gain profit   now the value of cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day. But while trading a coin you should analyse the value chart in market.

Just my friend you said saluti right you become a rich person on the cryptocurrency when you do the training on this forum and you should to be careful about your trading and investigate before the investment that is necessary

Crypto is not a get rich quick, anything that is get rich quick is considered too dangerous. To me crypto is a long term investment because if you invest and have patience then you can be rich. But those without patience who wants to be rich within a day are those who actually lose in cryptos.

I think that entering the crypto world thinking that we will get rich quickly is already a very big mistake and many have been disappointed for not achieving those high goals, cryptocurrencies allow us to reach very good economic levels, as long as we have patience and know how to operate with For them, trading is a good job to make a lot of money in a relatively short time, but you need to study, learn and be constant, you have losses but also many gains, it is worth it.

• +5 1

On 1/21/2021 at 11:14 PM, guatazoo said:

Getting fast rich in crypto comes automatically without expectedly, for example you bought 100000 coins which 1 coin worth 0.01 so that's its cost you around $1000 to purchase those coins, but suddenly after a year that coin turn to $10 per coin, so that's means you'll have totally fast rich of $1000000 without expectedly. 

But if you'll be working on getting fast rich, this might lead you to risk, so in risk there have 50% chance to success and 50% chance to lost.

And this is how many richest people in crypto they are succeeded by bought the coins in low price and holding them for a long term, but those who succeed by trading only they are few.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Well,  I don't believe that cryptocurrencies business is a get rich quickly thing,  because to me,  it is just like any other business that takes some times together well established  and rich the level of getting rich,  so it need some times and patience. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I see crypto as an alternative income, believe it or not, this mentality can control my emotions and the patient at the same time. Investment is not easy and many people have gone bankrupt because of it. We think the same as you and now we have fact trading.

Look my friend every right and valuable thing require time, patience and efforts. And same thing is about cryto you can get rich not quickly but definitely ,with your consistency and steadfastness. it is impossible to get rich over the night by using right means.

• +2 1

I agree to you, all people that has been in crypto has a chance to become reach but not all can quickly attain that because we have a different path way. For me as a beginner, I did not think that I can rich immediately because I just want to relax and chill the process just to fully understand on everything that I can get knowledge. To become rich, we need a to be knowledgeable and hardworking in crypto currency.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency is a worldwide program where there are several people attached to the site and working on a Tandon much and more profitable running from this real based learning program because many people are very curious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better applications we also advised to all member to keep well connected to the site and always keep well communication to their senior and always ask this notion of your problem while during working on it and earn much and more profitable learning from this real base earning program and also gain a proper and basic knowledge about this site which is very useful and valuable for all of us.

Yes, many people think that they will get rich from the cryptocurrency very vastly but they are working it is not too easy to earn money and become rich in a few days and I want to tell you that you have to do many things like trading and investing and if your luck is with you and you have the skills then you will get rich.

Yes we do not become rich instantly. It takes patience for everyone to do this. I thought so too, but after doing all this we have to be patient. You have to give time, you have to give a lot of talent, it takes some time to combine everything, then you can do something good

Cryptocurrency world covers alot where you will start and get more, in this aspect is for the investors,who invest can't be compared with the ones that operate in the talk forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies can make you rich, what you have to understand is that not fast, everything takes its process, let's not get carried away by the cases of people who saved BTC and became millionaires, because this can happen, but if we put all the focus there we can do many things wrong. The best thing to do is to study, always be teachable and start learning everything about what we should be doing to achieve the result we want.

It will probably make you tiny rich from one moment to the next, I know of people who quintupled their money with the doge and XRP pumps, so even today there is the possibility of making a lot of money through cryptocurrencies from one moment to another, due to the manipulation or volatility

I think if you have good knowledge about crypto market you should gain quick profit in this market. They invested money in different shitcoins and lost everything. But some people earned a lot of money on crypto.
You can become rich very fast, but crypto is too risky, so you can also lose all your money. If you think it is get rich quick it is not it is very slow and steady over years I hope.

you are right it takes a lot of the time and efforts if we want to get rich in the cryptocurrency because it is not possible to get rich in any world in any way in the cryptocurrency and that is where you say that it is easy to get rich quick.

On 11/12/2019 at 7:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

yes dude cryptocurrencies must need patience level and it is risky task which requires a lot of efforts and time to get benefited from it and it's not as a quick money maker it demands time to get profits.

All newcomers are think that they will be rich soon because they already involved crypto. Actually it is just emotion. Trading is a work of so much knowledge and patience. Trading also required time. A new trader needs 6 months to practise his trading skills. Overall if you work here with your best then it is true you will be rich.

you can get rich in the cryptocurrency but it is not the get rich quick kind of thing, you need to work very hard and for a long time if you want to do it.