12 years after its creation, is it still possible to think of bitcoin as a world currency? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yoelrosendo25

12 years after its creation, is it still possible to think of bitcoin as a world currency?

The main reason that makes governments late in adopting and recognizing Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is not subject to the policy of a specific party and its value cannot be controlled by them. Cryptocurrencies have made a revolution in the world of currencies, and as for the argument for fluctuating the value of Bitcoin, all currencies are volatile and cannot be trusted even the dollar.

In my opinion, bitcoin cannot be used as a world currency. The reason is, bitcoin has a fluctuating price so that if it is used as a currency to buy goods it cannot be done. The value of the item is fixed, whereas bitcoin is unstable. Therefore bitcoin is very difficult to accept globally, in some countries regulations also have a negative impact.

• +1 1

In my opinion, I think that cryptocurrencies are the future of the global economy, but if you are talking about Bitcoin in particular, I can say that it is too early to say that it will be the global currency because until that time the competition will be very strong, especially that the US dollar will not fall off the throne with that simplicity.

My friend you have shared a lot of tremendous information with us. As you can see it has been 12 years since Bitcoin arrived. And as you have seen last year, the price of bitcoin increased to a great extent. As we can still see that bitcoin price fluctuation is happening very fast. Many people are investing on Bitcoin and earning a lot of money from here. But along with that there are many people who are not yet convinced on bitcoin properly. That is why I do not comment on bitcoin because they are afraid that they may not invest and go to their money here. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day