Is it possible to trade without exchange? - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it possible to trade without exchange?

It is rather inconvenient to trade without any exchange, I do not believe that actually there will be a loss in trading with a monetary unit, for example, as a direction already below 1%, for example, it is actually more than any other to trade with an exchange.

• +1 1

Good question, well, trading without an Exchange will be like buying and selling, I think that if it is possible in Exchange, today you can swap between currencies or tokens and you can buy a currency from your ERC20 Wallet by paying the fees of that network.In the other hand without trading It is possible to trade but doing it in a social network such as telegram group is more risky, it must be a trusted person

ris

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 4:43 PM, Delgboke said:

I want to know weather is there any other means one can trade cryptocurrency without using the crypto exchange, what is your make on this. 

I believe that binance, despite being an exchange, offers many tools for all users and the exchange process is very easy. currently there is p2p which is person-to-person exchange.

• +1 1

There are many forums that transfer blockchain directly to each other through chat, phone calls. This form is both expensive and unsafe. blockchain will not support money back.

• +1 1

I think there must be a mediator between the buyer and the seller, and that exchange will be only, especially if you are from different countries, but it is possible to trade without exchanging that if the buyer and seller are from one country, and I really do this with a trading company in our country and this is really wonderful, but there are a few The difficulty.

• +1 1

If possible there are other platforms such as local bitcoin where you can sell your coins, teda different payment methods and if you prefer you can determine that the payment method is face to face, also if you find a person with whom you want to trade directly but it is much more difficult so, but if it is to make trading the best are the exchanges for speed in the operations more currencies available.

• +1 1

Maybe it is possible, but it is not recommended, since you can get scammed, because with the exchanges they are safer and more reliable to trade currencies, besides that it is quickly, and they can also make you earn much more, in terms of trading without exchange can get stolen even with legal problems

• +5 1

Currently, de-centralized exchanges are becoming fashionable, such as: uniswap, binance smartchain, honeyswap and among others, the advantages of this are that there are no intermediaries, only you and the exchange, there are some disadvantages when using this type of exchange, one of them and important is that they do not add much liquidity and sometimes I do not know how there are occasions where users add false liquidity and that worsens the quotation or price of the currency.

Edited by Michar1
  • +5 1

Yes, it is but it would be really hard. It's just like asking can you trade stuff between people if there is no currency, and yes we can barter system was there , But still we decided to make currency just because it was easy, it makes things much more easier and I feel like so is the work of an exchange. It not only allows you to sell and buy various coins at the current market price at any time But it's also very secure as if you would trade with other people over chat or something There is always a slight doubt that the other person might be a fraud will not hold up with his end of the deal.

• +5 1

Due to the little knowledge that I have in the world of cryptocurrencies, I believe that you cannot trade without exchange, if I know that there are some wallets in which you can trade but it is because they have their own exchange included in it.

• +5 1

On 9/12/2019 at 14:43, Delgboke said:

Quiero saber si hay algún otro medio para comerciar con criptomonedas sin usar el intercambio de criptomonedas, cuál es su opinión al respecto. 

if possible but I think it is not safe just check the facebook groups much alive that goes with your money better keep using the trusted exchanges so you will avoid headaches greetings

• +5 1

One of the most common ways of trading with coins is the purchase and sale of coins, which can be done through different means of dissemination, even this issue already exists within some important exhanges.

I have never seen it possible to negotiate without an exchange, maybe if you agree to negotiate with a seller or buyer you can negotiate, but it is not reliable

Any transfer of title from one person to the other is trade hence an exchange.

You can do peer to peer with people you know even in person by transferring your coins to them in exchange for fiat currency or any other currency.

You can as well swap your coins where possible.

You can formally trade in centralized or decentralized exchanges.

To me all these are just but forms of exchange and one can use them as per the convenience

Hello friend, from what I have been able to read, I think so, but these types of operations are very low, that is, they are not so common because they are strictly private operations, now in the explanations they do not indicate how they do it I have no idea

Since I only used the exchanges

What do we mean by trade??Trade is just a buy sell trendency.You can just buy some coins from someone and then sell it to other person with a profitable rate.Besides there are some bots of particular exchangers that can be used to exchange currency.As example yobits fastexrobot.You can use it to deposit,buy,sell, withdraw.So yeah it is possible to trade without exchanger.

Hello my friend, yes, money transfer can be done without a joint transfer from a user, but this is very dangerous and you do not have to do that .. or you can even withdraw money from PayPal, for example, and transfer it through Master Union or other money transfer companies around the world

You can trade with anyone who wants to sell coins and conversely you can also trade with others through social networks or forums. However, this is risky. Choose people you trust to do this.

There is definitely a way to trade without an exchange, but that requires a trusted person or a friend you can trust, because you will need to exchange peer to peer but without a trusted platform like an exchange for example, hope i made sense in what i said

Yes, I think that it is really possible to do trading without an exchange. But it would really be hard and it would not be organized. So it is possible but I don't think that would ever happen in real life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can exchange person to person but it needs stongest trust between buyers & sellers if there is no exchange. I think it is not a practically advisable method of trading cryptocurrencies without exchange.

Edited by ShiNorton

Dear why you don't use exchange for trading. I think you should  trade with your money and get back  good profit. 

If you don't do this then it is possible which you want by using blockchain wallet and also coinbase wallet. 

You can do a P2P negotiation but in any case there would be intermediation of an exchange, so I think it is impossible, it would be very risky to trade outside an exchange ..