How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency?

This is very important topics my friend. It is very important to know which site is legit or not.But it is a matter of sorrow that it is very difficult to know is this site will pay you crypto currency or not.Because there are many scame sites in the crypto world. So we should do our own research to make sure that this website can pay crypto currency or not.

First you need to reed the comments of the user about paying then you should engaged with any website. There are many apps are just Waste of time but this platforum is the best for earning and learning process.

I let myself be guided more by the recommendations given by the people who already know about these pages, since I think we should also listen to the people who already know about these, and also hear recommendations in case it is something false.

I do not know a site that mimics highly cryptocurrencies, but there are sites for taps that give a few coins, as well as mining sites, and I do not recommend them because time is wasted a lot in working with them

On 12/9/2019 at 4:57 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

Dude it is very hard to know about a site which gives you cryptocurrency because most of them are scam or pay you very little and also it is hard to work on them so I think cryptotalk is the best platform to work with full determination.

• +2 1

There are not many sites that give crypto to participate in,
And most of these sites, if any, have the terms of withdrawal and the minimum withdrawal limit very high
Most of them are also SCAM, I advise you to stay away from all of these sites and commit to learning and working on the forum here because it is better than wasting your time on these sites.
Either you want to work on these sites, you have to try it yourself and make a checkout to really know if they are reliable or is it just a scam.

Of course, not all sites are reliable. Especially, you should research the sites that say you will make a very good profit. I knew many sites before and now most of them are closed. Many people were also defrauded.

There is nothing better than the site here to get crypto,
Do not tire yourself with websites that are mostly SCAM and do not give a good return,
Spend more time and try to learn more from the forum here.

• +2 1

Those sites that are legit that are paying will have members and members will be busy working in those site and to be sure you have to try. 

On 1/13/2021 at 7:30 AM, joemcgwa said:

But there have staking platforms where people can invest while their money are used for lending and lenders will be earned annually interest which is very low percent, so that's in order to be benefited from lending site you have to invest huge amount

Lending platform are really legits but they required to be investing very huge amount of funds in order to be benefited from them, because their paying interest is very low and it is annually. 

• +2 1

On 1/18/2021 at 7:18 PM, Serbberq said:

Those sites that are legit that are paying will have members and members will be busy working in those site and to be sure you have to try. 

Not all sites that's has many members they will be legit, because there have many sites that's has so many members but end of the day they scam those people and so many people were trusted it.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

There are several ways to find out if the site will pay us or not. I usually do a search about the site and collect information about it and check the proofs of payment and the date the site was created and try to communicate with people working on it and take advice from them

• Useful or interesting 1

I regularly look for such ventures on YouTube and Google But it turns out to be hard to choose which of these activities is genuine and which trick Because I have just put resources into some trick undertakings and I lost may cash.

The best way to know if a site will pay you cryptocurrencies is to carry out a research on the sites and also ask cryptocurrencies expert to know whether the site is legit or not. So that we wont waste our time on site that won't pay.

Welcome and thank you. I completely agree with you. How will you know that these sites will give you cryptocurrencies? I tell you that there is no guarantee of payment, so you can rely on this forum for sure earning

The best way is to invest and trade in digital currencies, but that requires experience and large enough information to make you safe from losing your money quickly, and it is also a risky method, so I advise you to learn more about the field and gain experience before starting this

• +3 1

if you want to check the payment proof of a site you should find the best way to make the search on the youtube and the google and you will find the reviews of the previous users.

I use sites for investment, which at least my friends used and they withdraw money, the rest of the sites i do not use. Only reviews will help to feet site that will definetely pay and no other thing. Just don’t participate in any projects that still don’t have reviews and it will save you a lot of time and metal health.

yes you are right and your information is very informative for me and all other user who are working on it but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a metal repetitions for home this online earning site so I also advised to all member to give well connected to the site and earn much and more profit because BTC is used as a digital currency in this market and you can easily are known this site.

There are really many ways to get money online, but there is nothing like cryptotalk that pays you to learn, it is certainly not so much the money it pays you, but you can save while you learn and you can have a good amount over time, for this It is highly recommended to see this site as an apprenticeship and grow with it, in order to start marketing in the market.

if you want to work online and get paid in cryptocurrency you can always check the payment proofs of the website on which you are going to work

I don't have any idea or knowledge on how to know if certain site or platform can pay someone crypto currency but with investigation and research one can come across in order to know which platform or site will pay someone crypto currency

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is a forum where do you get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and wanting more this will help you to to get the knowledge about the trading and about the investment so you can get them idea from this site

In the beginning, do not work and invest in any site before you know if it is fraudulent or not, check through the forums and its popularity to see if it is real or deceptive, and according to my experience I think I am cryptoTalk is the best site for bitcoin , it is easy and honest and you can gain experience  And money from him.