For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

As for me, I am still a beginner, I started early this year and gained good experience from my participation with you in this forum, I hope to get more experience to strengthen myself in the field of cryptocurrencies.

I've been in the world of Cryptocurrencies for a very short time, joining this forum has been one of the best things that have happened to me in my life because it has given me information and learning about the world of Cryptography. It is the best forum that it offers. all that knowledge and easy earnings.

• Useful or interesting 1

I joined this platform couple of months ago. You are right i joined this platform because my friend told me about it and as a collage student i was excited to know about so i can get some money but i after i joined it i really love it and loved the information on it and how much you can benefit from it. 

Hello my friend, I wish you well, I recently joined the forum, and I learned a lot of things and gained experience, but I feel that there is still a lot to learn, I can learn here and make money at the same time.

• +3 1

Greetings my dear brother, I have been in this forum for a short time, but I have worked with coins for a long time and little by little I have learned about this type of finance.

I joined this wonderful site about a month ago on the advice of a friend, I think I am still new but I have some experience that makes me work here with love, calmness and focus to earn money and experience

• +1 1

I feel happy when I see that there are people still joining the forum, and this is evidence that it is spreading, and in the event that it spreads, the idea of encryption will become more common among people.

to be honest I am new in ccryptotalk. you can say I am a learner or beginner. I am joining in Crypto like 4 or 5days.my some friends in work Crypto. they suggest me to work where. it is profitable. 

• +2 1

I have been at the Cryptotalk forum recently, but on the cryptocurrency market for about 3 years. A friend advised me to try cryptocurrency mining using a farm, I tried and it worked. And now I have been doing cryptocurrencies for 3 years now.

i have spend not less than 1 years in crpto world but when you launched this crytotalk project it will be sure that i will been doing this crpto till my life because it can give me more profit than other and can earn easily more in less amount time so that i can fullfill my needs in my living life

• +2 1

I am new from the forum, I joined during the past weeks and found a lot of useful information. I hope that we support the forum and tell friends to join us. 

• +1 1

I have been in cryptocurrency for the past 1.5 years but with little knowledge about the industry. I started really looking into this industry last year when I made some investment in some coin, though I sold those coin when the market became bearish. I am beginning again now and I hope to stay long on this.

For me, I joined the world of cryptography a few months ago, but I gained a lot of important information about cryptocurrencies and the world of trading and investment, in addition to that I earn money through my work in the forum, I am really happy with the work 👍

Hello my dear friend First, this depends on the person's interest in gaining technological experience on the subject of cryptocurrencies in addition to improving the level of active participation that will increase the effectiveness and level of benefit for this wonderful site, subscribers and ourselves at the same time. As for the thing and the financial gain is not important and neglected in the face of these pros that I mentioned earlier Thank you to everyone. 

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 2:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

Yes dude I am also here because of convincing  of my cousin but now I feel my interest in it and I am good user of cryptocurrencies now. No doubt  it is good source of  making money

Edited by Samotokika
  • +1 1

Probably for me it's few weeks or so I joined in on the month of March so is mostly 1 month in here its pretty neat to learn new thing in this forum every single day so its hard to leave this forum for another because all a newbie needs to know are discussed here.

I've been in crypto for 3 years and I'm really greatful to have known about crypto currency though I'll have Known about it sooner. The forum has also helped me to enhance my knowledge about crypto currency but I tell you there's so much profits in crypto currency

I am a beginner in the field of cryptocurrencies. I started working through this forum and gained some cryptocurrencies through some other sites. We can earn big money through trading cryptocurrencies. We are taking steady steps towards the control of cryptocurrencies on the global financial system.

I am a new member in the field of cryptocurrencies, I joined through a friend of mine, I regret that I did not join before, in these few days I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies in addition to making money, and I hope that my experience will increase more and that I have been working in this field for as long as possible.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, I started working with cryptocurrencies and in this wonderful forum in this year 2021 and I thank everyone who helps me in the work and I will continue to work and collect cryptocurrencies permanently Thank you my friend

• +4 1

Talking about the future of Ethereum would be expectular, but we have to take into account everything we need to know about the future for us to have great results, although we do not know much we can know that it is also the second best quoted and we can learn to take advantage of it. I bet a lot on ethereum and I would like to invest a lot in it.

Yes, there are many recommendations to enter this forum because it is wonderful and there are many ideas and useful information in it. It also provides good profits for members who write well and are useful, so I always advise everyone to join me here.

• +3 1

i joined this platform 5 months ago through a friend that told me about making posts here and told me i can recive btc on them and i am so happy that i learned about cryptocurrencies and joined before i lost more time without investing it.

• +4 1

I have been at the Cryptotalk forum recently, but on the cryptocurrency market for about 3 years. A friend advised me to try cryptocurrency mining using a farm, I tried and it worked. And now I have been doing cryptocurrencies for 3 years now.

• +3 1