How good is 2Captcha? - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lemonboy700

How good is 2Captcha?

I have been recommended the 2Captcha page to generate income, but I do not know if it is a good idea to invest my money in that platform, do you think I can get a good income? Greetings to all.

In fact, I worked on it a lot and was earning from it, but I did not try to invest in this site🙂

It is very good that I have worked and paid on time, it is also easy to reach the minimum charge, you just have to dedicate time to it, it is a bit boring to fill out the captchas but it is extra money, it is highly recommended

A theme for me full of nostalgia. It is a plataform that help me a lot in my beginnings in this world of cryptocurrencies. I still recomend it as long as you have a good internet ant promote your link to create a working group.

1 hour ago, Musta900 said:

In fact, I worked on it a lot and was earning from it, but I did not try to invest in this site🙂

good how much money we can earn per day ?

Before it was a very profitable page, currently I think that not much is generated and I do not recommend investing your time in that type of pages since they pay very little for many hours of work a day.

2capcha 

It has been used a lot by people who want to get out of the economic crisis they are in and use this application to solve capchas and receive payments for them

2 hours ago, Lemonboy700 said:

I have been recommended the 2Captcha page to generate income, but I do not know if it is a good idea to invest my money in that platform, do you think I can get a good income? Greetings to all.

It's reliable, my friends have tried it. 2Captcha is a well-known platform of Russian origin that allows its users to earn money by solving captchas online. A rather boring and tedious task but at least it allows you to earn a few extra dollars very easily and also completely free.

I have just two months working with the application, and well I have my reservations, I do not know if it is because I installed the desktop application and this is not optimized, but it trada many captchas and well also falls very often, however I can say that it is paying.

• +4 1

Certainly, solving captchas is a rather boring job to do; however, it serves as a financial support to many users on the Internet. I have come to use 2captcha, but I stopped doing it, I consider that currently there is little to be gained for the large amount of time involved in investing...

On 10/5/2020 at 2:21 PM, Lemonboy700 said:

I don't know much about that page, but from what I've read that even though it requires a lot of work to earn a good sum, it always pays, so as long as you keep paying it will be an alternative to generate income.

Posted (edited)

That will depend on which platform, page, airdrop or faucet you are included or working on, but 1 btc is a lot of money to make it quick and easy, first you must find the right way to work and adapt to said work so that later it will be easier and faster

Edited by ChrisM

I have heard a lot about this site, especially on YouTube, as a start. I was looking for sites to raise capital to start investing, but I retreated for a reason that I don’t remember very well what you might have said profit on it or that it takes a lot of time and effort to find yourself avoiding a few cents.  But I have not tried it at all, I cannot judge it.  As for the investment side of the site, this is something that I will search for and verify. I am looking for honest sites for investment

That will rely upon which stage, page, airdrop or fixture you are incorporated or chipping away at, yet 1 btc is a great deal of cash to make it brisk and simple, first you should locate the correct method to work and adjust to said work so later it will be simpler and quicker

2Captcha has been online for a long time, we must always take advantage of all the opportunities they offer us

CAPTCHA is a good solution for financial income, but at the same time it is very boring and needs patience and will, and not all people want this kind of work, so I find very few who work on CAPTCHA.

Easy site to raise money and change people's lives from bad to better, it is really good in terms of raising capital.

Personalmente no recomiendo este tipo de trabajos ya que la relación de tiempo y beneficios no es buena, pero dependerá de ti juzgar si continuar o no.

2Captcha is a well-known platform of Russian origin that allows its users to earn money by solving captchas online. A rather boring and tedious task but at least it allows you to earn a few extra dollars very easily and also completely free. Do you remember Kolotibablo? Well, exactly the same.

The website has been in operation since 2016 and to this day, it continues to pay normally. The two most notable aspects of this platform are its minimum payment (located at $ 0.50) and the possibility of user participation from all countries, including those in Latin America (Venezuela as well) and Spain. Anyway, what I like most about the web (and that has been the trigger for me to register and start working on it), is that there is the possibility of charging through Bitcoin, you know, my weakness 😛

I do not recommend 2captcha at all, because it's a wasting time job! You'll need to solve 1000 captchas to earn $1 and you'll never solve 1000 captchas in one or two days! Sometimes you can solve 995 and they block your account for solving 3 or 5 wrong captchas! They don't even care for your hard work for solving 995 correct!

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I do not recommend 2captcha at all, because it's a wasting time job! You'll need to solve 1000 captchas to earn $1 and you'll never solve 1000 captchas in one or two days! Sometimes you can solve 995 and they block your account for solving 3 or 5 wrong captchas! They don't even care for your hard work for solving 995 correct!

This your review weak me. I wanted to give it a try but because of your review, I've given up.

On 10/5/2020 at 4:21 PM, Lemonboy700 said:

well 2captcha is basically the same as kolotibablo, a page to make captchas. They usually give you a goal of 1000 captchas and each time you reach the goal they give you a reward. It is a good page, the only thing is that you have to have enough time to work it, 1000 captchas do not do them in 1 hour hehe