Will Crypto Currency Ever Be Adopted? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nelsedos

Will Crypto Currency Ever Be Adopted?

On 4/26/2020 at 9:47 AM, Laboni said:

When it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, people first think about the future. Of course, cryptocurrency will be accepted because crypto will be considered as the number one currency in the world. All countries will support crypto.

I think crypto currency has no future and the technology is going more advanced level once the Quantum computer has been introduced in the market for common users. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general, could not be used as a common exchange currency as well as Fiat money, due to its very nature decentralization works within the virtual world but in terms of the physical it would honestly be a catastrophic system since it would give access to a system in which money laundering and manipulation can be exploited.

On 5/10/2020 at 11:04 AM, Treat1234 said:

If they will accept the cryptocurrency and allow us to pay taxes, then it is okay like that, so that cryptocurrency will be used worldwide and it will even bring about the bitcoin atm machine in every region in this world

If they accepted the crypto and allow us to pay taxes than they will charge us highly and the other thing is that they can easily traced us and our amount and can target us.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:00 AM, Nelsedos said:

part 1

Crypto currency is a digital asset designed to work as a means of exchange with the help of solid cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets respective block chains.

Cryptocurrencies main ideology is decentralized control as opposed to centralized digital currency and Central banking systems currently in operation.

There is absolutely no doubt of the unique features of cryptocurrencies and what they tend to offer but the simple question is will they be adopted as mainstream currency just like the paper money?

Having observe so many flaws associated with crypto currencies,

I fear a truely decentralized form of crypto currency will not be adopted.

some of this flaw's includes money laundering, inability to cancel wrong transactions or make return from such, too many crypto currencies owned by individuals, unknown identity of some holder's and creator of these coins, easy tools for fraudulent activities, lack of government interest and many more too numerous to mention

the above bullet points will be expansiate on part 2 of this article and thought. 

images (9).jpeg

Hello friend, with the current daily increase in value and standardization of crypto currency exchange, it's only a matter of time before it's Global acceptance becomes a thing of the past, this will improve financial services of many people.

Yes with time cryptocurrency will surely be adopted but it will take a very long period of time because it will take some countries time before they should adopt it and the most difficult part is that they have to be convince to stop using their currency and adopt cryptocurrency that is the reason why it will take a very long period of years

On 12/5/2019 at 11:00 AM, Nelsedos said:

part 1

Crypto currency is a digital asset designed to work as a means of exchange with the help of solid cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets respective block chains.

Cryptocurrencies main ideology is decentralized control as opposed to centralized digital currency and Central banking systems currently in operation.

There is absolutely no doubt of the unique features of cryptocurrencies and what they tend to offer but the simple question is will they be adopted as mainstream currency just like the paper money?

Having observe so many flaws associated with crypto currencies,

I fear a truely decentralized form of crypto currency will not be adopted.

some of this flaw's includes money laundering, inability to cancel wrong transactions or make return from such, too many crypto currencies owned by individuals, unknown identity of some holder's and creator of these coins, easy tools for fraudulent activities, lack of government interest and many more too numerous to mention

the above bullet points will be expansiate on part 2 of this article and thought. 

images (9).jpeg

Well done mate, as you have done the analysis well. But I want to assure you that a day is coming when crytotalk will fully be adopted by all countries in the world. From all indication, crytotalk has now taking the heart of the most popular countries in the world and if adopted by such countries, it will as well encourage all countries to do so. I commend you for the analysis

There is a high probability that cryptocurrencies will become official currencies in most countries, but it takes a long time, and the first to prohibit must do this first.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, this is a certain thing. This currency will be relied upon in many great countries and will become of great importance and will develop and obtain global fame in the world of global progress and technology.

Cryptocurrency is spreading everywhere around the world, even though some country have not accept using it, I'm the future when cryptocurrency have dominate some developed countries other countries will have no option that to imitate from other countries if the sees how it helping the economy system and citizen of those countries. 

I think one day the cryptocurrencies will be the only currencies used by the people in the world. I tell you this because I believe the regular currencies we are using will be nothing more than a piece of paper in the future. The digital currencies to be used in the future by governments are already started to launch and we are watching what follows next.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, I see from my point of view that 2021 is the year of the global demand for cryptocurrencies in an unexpected way, such as the surprise presented by Bitcoin
During its rise in a short period and the adoption of Bitcoin by great companies such as Paypal and Amazon, I see the coming demand for cryptocurrencies, inevitably in 2021, thank you.

It is possible that cryptocurrency accepted worldwide and  adopted by the government of different countries. Because of coronavirus use of paper money is not safe and world is now thinking about the use of digital currency. I think there is a possibility that cryptocurrency replace fiat currency in future

Cryptocurrency will not be fully adopted by all countries, there are many factors that make Cryptocurrency not adopted apart from the side you mentioned that cryptocurrency also cannot be used as long as there are banks and fiat money, regulations stipulate that fiat and banks are formed by the state so if there is a financial system just enter a country then the law will prohibit it.

• +1 1

Yes there is no doubt that the cryptocurrency is a great thing to be adopted because it gives us security, anonymity & also make us totally private & free of any type of surveillance. We should adopt it aware others to do so to get rid of governmental involvement in our lives.  

• +2 1

Yeah i think in future crypto will be adopted . In future world will be full of modern technology. Everyone will be morden. So i think then cryptocurrency will be used. Cryptocurrency is also a modern technology. It transaction is faster than any other thing. Now many countries started accepting cryptocurrency. Sooner all the countries accept cryptocurrency. 

• +3 1

I think that cryptocurrencies would be adopted, despite the fact that all the it flaws that you mentioned are real, but at the same time, we also have those same flaws in paper momey too amd we are still using them, the. only thing that is kind of difficult in crypto is the lack of tracing the currencies after been stolen or wrongly transferd.

Of course, because as we notice crypto currency is the best platform, we’re you can earn digital money and can use on different online transactions in different countries. For me, I looked cryptocurrency as our future currency because we are in the modern world and many people are adopting on different type of technologies. I hope that many countries would adopt this type of currency soon because it was a life changing on using money.

• +2 1

The main reason why governments are not accepting or adopting Cryptocurrency is because it is used by the criminal world and the lack of identity of the owner. This is and the main hindrance for Cryptocurrency to be adopted as the main currency replacing paper currency. 

To make the world a more fun and happy place, crypto must be adopted and put into use. Also as we can see now most of the countries are now in rapid urgent to legalize crypto and from this we can understand that it is sure whether crypto will be adopted or not.

Recently, the cryptocurrency buzz has started and working with it, and some governments have opposed it and worked to fight it, but it will not be able to eliminate it because the cryptocurrencies have become very popular with people and they deal with it comfortably, but we cannot adopt these cryptocurrencies because there are some sectors that you cannot work with, but you need Except for coins, so we can not approve cryptocurrencies at all, but they can be partially approved

I love the simple fact that the acceptance of cryptocurrency had many bumps to get to what it is today, many companies and organizations globally rejected cryptocurrencies for their lack of security, and today these companies and organizations regretted Had they not taken the initiative at the time, today cryptocurrencies are one simple step away from global acceptance in all countries of the world. What I love about all this is that sometimes we have gold in our hands without realizing it, and we do not value it at the right time, but it is never too late to make the decision.

yes my friend I want to tell you that the crypto currency is become popular in these days in all over the world and will be adopted forever so you should not be worried about that and you will do your best and keep your work

We hope that crypto talk currency will be adopted world wide because it will make the economic growth of the country to increase and will also make things like transaction and other online marketing easier and faster 

there are already a lot of people are joining in the cryptocurrency day by day and even there are countries which started accepting the Bitcoin so I think that the Bitcoin for the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the world

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency is a worldwide program which is used in all over the world and there are several people attached to this site and working on it and as much and more profitable and am from this online real based learning program and I am also a student and I am deprived of their education due to the covid-19 so I also find these type of the program where I can improve our skills because when I improve our skilled then I will be able to how to talk with other people and how to handle the different challenge in the market so cryptocurrency is very accurate for me and our work on this site.