What is your first purchase with crypto? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

What is your first purchase with crypto?

It was the first currency that I used in this field is Bitcoin, a currency of good value that is traded by many people all over the world

My first purchase with crypto was a motor bike from China and received a gift for making the purchase via bitcoin and promised to get more if the purchase continue.

• +4 1

That is undoubtedly a wonder to be able to buy with the effort of your work without a doubt that it is something positive considering that when you start few people believe in you until they see the results, this is a wonder without a doubt thank you for sharing your experience.

I would like to one day be able to feel that sensation of buying something with a cryptocurrency, I can't really share the same feelings because I have not been able to make purchases with cryptocurrencies but I know that one day I will.

I was unable to buy anything with digital currency in light of the fact that nobody knows cryptographic money in my town so I changed over the cash and the principal thing I purchase from this cash my own web I am utilizing my neighbor net yet in the wake of acquiring from here I introduce my own web.

In fact, I usually try to win cryptocurrencies and now not purchase them due to the fact incomes them is convenient most of the time, by using amassing them through taps, or writing articles, and through collaborating right here in this first-rate discussion board from which I earn precise cash from Bitcoin. 

For the first time when I am start working in cryptocurrency I had a old model phone. And it was so much difficult for me to work through this phone. That's why I decided to brought a new phone. And I have brought a new phone with my profit that I gain from cryptocurrency. 

Yes, dear, I am the first currency you have traded and bought in the cryptography world, talc and Bitcoin, and i gambled with them, it is great to invest in cryptocurrencies and digital currencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not bought anything yet with my money and profits because I have not worked for a while, so I intend to buy several things that I need for my studies and my own things and I am thinking of investing some profits to increase my money, but I have to work more seriously and with greater determination to be able to earn more profits

20 hours ago, Jovic said:

Good idea mate, I also have not purchased anything with my cryptotalk earnings, i have not yet received any payment for now because I am a new member here, but I will like to invest in bitcoin with all what I will earn in this forum.

It not easy in investing in Bitcoin, although I have not also started earning in the forum, I think the forum should start paying me tomorrow, why don't you invest on altcoins instead of Bitcoin, bitcoin may be reliable ,but it very expressive

• +1 1

I have not use any cryptocurrency to purchase anything, i only exchange coins within cryptoworld to trade other coins, but I withdraw and convert to local currency to buy stuffs. 

I haven't purchase anything yet, but I'm using my earning to invest, so that i can gain some income added to my capital. Because I'm planing to buy something big with the money

• +1 1

I am not that old in the crypto market. I have been in the market for the past four months. During the time I started in crypto, the mining is already a very expensive and difficult endeavour. So I am only interested in trading and investing, unfortunately not mining.

My first crypto investment was Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP. Then followed by BAT and ZRX. These ways days to remember always 🙂  

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I have not taken any thing  from the money of crpypto yet I have been working on it for about a week.It is very easy to work on it, you can get your money out easily and other thing that I get less money from it, sometimes I get more. 

Am new into this system I didn't purchase yet am just expecting my pay very soon but I will be very happy to see my first of it like withdrawal that  am going to enjoy from bitcoin is not an easy task to be part of this forum and family. I most recommend those that bring this in to been,  it help us to learn a skills,  also interact with different people and to also earn from all once activities.

• +1 1

I am new on it and my earning is started in few days ago and it is very happy to me for receive income from it. I spend my first cryptocurrency to purchase dollar and then the after it is in my wallet and now i will purchase new winter collection for this session.

The first currency I got here is the Bitcoin, and I am now working on trading it and collecting capital in order to double my profits in the future. I hope to buy anything with this currency. Now I care to pay my study installment using it

• +1 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:29 AM, Fadzinator said:

for me : way back 2014 when Doge coin is hot as a pan,
and I am mining coin using my home pc, then I decided to add GPU (outside my computer)
So I found out about riser, during those times risers are not yet common in my place so I couldn't find on any computer store.
Then I found someone selling from our local google groups and I purchase from him using Doge coins.

Hello friend, having started earning since 2014 am sure have lots of experience on the concept of crypto currency. Recently joined the forum to learn and earn through the opportunity provided by the platform. When I do begin to earn planned on improving myself so I can improve the level of my contribution to the knowledge of the forum.

My entry into the world of coding was a great idea that I think will help me fulfill my dreams and buy anything I want. Since I started in the crypto world until now, I haven't raised enough money to fulfill my dream of buying a home. I am waiting for the right opportunity when I raise enough money to buy a house and get rid of the rent.

• +2 1

In my opinion, many people's first purchase in the cryptocurrencies market is Bitcoin. Considering it is the dominating crypto currency in the market, first purchase was Bitcoin, as well. After that, I followed with trading Chainlink and Ethereum several times. 

In my views I have not purchased anything still on crypto as I join recently,but I'm very interested in purchasing and selling as I have got some experience and get skilled about crypto I ensure I would done memorable purchasing on crypto world.  In addition to this I'm keen of trading and investing.so I think I'll gain best experience of purchasing.

I am a new member of this forum. So I do not have any kind of coin buying experience. I am not thinking about buying coin yet.  When I gain a lot of experience. Then by buying bitcoin I will fulfill my desire to buy coin.

• +2 1

Well dear mate. I am new here so i didn't purchase anything now but i will one day. I know i am doing very good and giving my best to crypto and i am expecting that crypto will reward me with a good price one day. Thank you

Hello , i m still get earning crypto by posting here in cryptotalk,I did not use yet my coins because I intend to save money for my future,I haven't encounter to purchase with anything yet because I want to hold,Because I am still new here.

I have not purchased anything yet with crypto because I haven't make huge withdrawal though i make some transaction recently and earn some coins with really help me a lot. Thanks to crypto