My experience at Yobit - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexánder Morffe

My experience at Yobit

Yobit is a portal that never ceases to amaze by the large number of cryptocurrency pairs that it has, its simple design makes it difficult for you to get confused, for this, they make available a chat where once you log in you can comment and interact with users on line, as well as a support team that is ready to answer any questions. I have been operating on this exchange site for three years and I have not found anything suspicious, on the contrary, it has been very useful for me to understand trends, behavior and variation of a fairly dynamic market that requires study before starting any investment.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 3

My experience with Youbet is still under trial because I subscribed to the Yobet platform from a period of 5 months, but until now I have not collected coins until I work on this platform

• +2 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Alexánder Morffe said:

Yobit is a portal that never ceases to amaze by the large number of cryptocurrency pairs that it has, its simple design makes it difficult for you to get confused, for this, they make available a chat where once you log in you can comment and interact with users on line, as well as a support team that is ready to answer any questions. I have been operating on this exchange site for three years and I have not found anything suspicious, on the contrary, it has been very useful for me to understand trends, behavior and variation of a fairly dynamic market that requires study before starting any investment.

Yobit is my first exchange platform, and the truth is that i feel very comfortable using it, it is easy to use and has many benefits, apart from having various options to generate income and a good security system.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

19 minutes ago, Graciavc said:

Yobit is my first exchange platform, and the truth is that i feel very comfortable using it, it is easy to use and has many benefits, apart from having various options to generate income and a good security system.

I agree with what you say, I find the information that yobit handles and its altcoins that are within the platform super great

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If it is yobit it has excellent support, I met yobit 3 years ago but I did not get to know it completely because at that time I did not have much information about cryptocurrencies, but now this year I use the yobit platform more than other exchange sites.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

10 minutes ago, LuisPc said:

If it is yobit it has excellent support, I met yobit 3 years ago but I did not get to know it completely because at that time I did not have much information about cryptocurrencies, but now this year I use the yobit platform more than other exchange sites.

thank you for your good recommendation as I carry little this gives me more confidence to start using this good exchange

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I want to buy the service of miner, to grow a little capital, but I have never done something similar before and I am with many doubts, the miner is forever or must be renewed monthly?

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have been working with yobit for 4 years and the truth is that I have NEVER had problems .. the few doubts that I have had the support has solved them in a matter of minutes .. withdrawals and deposits are quite fast .. some fees may be something high, but it is compensated with other advantages of the page .. like the investbox and the airdrops it provides .. yobit is a good place

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yobit is really a good platform for money earning. Personally i have no experience with yobit. 

But i think it is really a good platform for online work. 

• +2 1

I have not had any great experience with yobit since I have been using it, it has gone well, even the invesBot has gone great and I still do not get the maximum potential of what they offer you so my experience for now is very good I do not have nothing to complain about as long as it continues to give me security and confidence.

• +3 1

A very excellent platform for profit from trading, the currencies that download it are beautiful, trading on it is very easy, and the AirDrops that you download on it are very profitable, a positive experience and I advise everyone to try

• +2 1

jobit is an excellent exchange with a large amount of cryptocurrencies among the main btc, dash, xrp, I highly recommend it separately that whenever it is going to incorporate new cryptocurrencies it gives good rewards

• +3 1

Yobit is a very good exchange, you can keep your cryptocurrencies, and you can also start trading cryptocurrencies on the yobit exchange, and you can increase the balance of this exchange in several ways, you can use investment funds for investment, and you can also share the referral link with others, and you will receive a special referral commission. Direct buying and selling at the same time is not available in Bitcoin transactions that need some time to convert them into a good enough Bitcoin price stability,
 Multiple withdrawal, deposit and investment plans
   You can withdraw paper money, not just cryptocurrencies, such as the US dollar and ruble, and it supports most cryptocurrencies, it is not very complicated and easy to use,

• +2 1

I think the experience with yobit is positive and is reflected in the more than 170.000 tweet followers. Trading is surprisingly easy when it comes to yobit, even the inexperienced can easily know their way around the website.
For safety, Yobit.net has the following:

File System Encryption
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
Anti-DOS
Intelligent queer transaction analysis and blocking system
Two-factor authorization (Google Authentication, email)
Hot/Cold Purses
Yobi codes (codes provided for transactions)

• +3 1

In the time that I have been using the yobit.net platform it has not failed me I like its interface, the way of trading since I always place the sale of my coins and it does not expire is the best of this great platform. recommended to change, invest and more.

• +3 1

I love Yobit although it could do with more users. Especially users who are real traders and not trying to get something for nothing. The order book can look a bit silly at times. I have seen coins that can only be sold for 10% of what they cost to buy, crycoin comes to mind. People can create orders at ridiculous prices that have no chance of being filled.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Macduff said:

And if it is not an automated delete system, can you please explain how is it that everyone is getting around 40% to 60%of their post as not useful, everyone not just me, I am telling you this is because I wrote 180 post all of them between 2 to 6 lines with useful information not just spam, and yet it gets deleted, and I see that is you stop posting the counter doesn't go down, it is only when you write that the  counter keeps on deleting. I can almost tell you if I don't post in 3 week my count will be 89 but the moment I write counter goes down

If something similar happened to me, I think it was because I commented on several posts that had very few comments, and I think they delete them completely.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Yes mate, I also have been using YoBit site since I came to know about trading and this site on Cryptotalk forum. Initially I have deposited some money and start my trading. I would like to tell you that I have found this place very useful and easy to understand. It is also very safe and secure place to invest your money.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 10/5/2020 at 11:17 PM, Alexánder Morffe said:

its simple design makes it difficult for you to get confused, for this, they make available a chat where once you log in you can comment and interact with users on line, as well as a support team that is ready to answer any questions.

@Alexánder Morffe You have a good experience on Yobit, I also found it useful for cryptocurrency exchanging, trading and updates. It's support team is 24/7 available to answer your queries. Their website user interface UI design and chat feature is pretty awesome. Market updates every second which is best thing I liked the most. I agree to your description for this topic, well explained and keep this spirit up and constantly post such useful topics thanks

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I have no extra experience in Yobit but I am using its a 20 days I loved it because they paid for every post or like I really enjoyed this and my research this platform is really good 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yobit is one of the best exchange in the crypto world . Yobit can provide you the great user interface with  graph of almost every currency . It supports almost every cryptocurrencies . It has its own wallet , easy buy and sell coins . Easily exchange with others . Yobit got some good features like you will get free coins with limitations of trading m yogames like yodice , can earn brc there . A comprehensive view for different currencies.i like it personally very much 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

On 11/24/2020 at 3:04 PM, Shubham kakade said:

I have no extra experience in Yobit but I am using its a 20 days I loved it because they paid for every post or like I really enjoyed this and my research this platform is really good 

@Shubham kakade If this is your first trading experience you have chosen the good website exchange platform! Because Yobit is ideal for newbies and with a lot of option to collect income and to start trading without investing your money. You need just to do good things in this forum Cryptotalk and hold all you collect in Yobit Investbox, then little by little use their platform to trade as training, this is important.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

my one month experience with yobit is awessome, i am getting paid from cryptotalk campaign and i can withdraw my funds via yobit easily. i can exchange with really low exchange fees. there is a investbox option available and i cant earn passive income from investbox.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Yes, you are right, YoBit is a forum where investments are made. It is invested in a lot of currencies here. This is the firum with the lowest fee, and this is a forum of trust.