Yobit fees - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
che2410

Yobit fees

Transaction Fees: YoBit charges a 0.2 percent transaction fee regardless of whether you are selling or buying a coin.

Deposit Fees: The deposit fees charged depend on the payment channel used. Deposits made with Perfect Money, Payeer, QIWI and Capitalist are free. Users who make payments through AdvCash are charged 3 percent of each payment made in Russian rubles. Withdrawal fees range from 1% to 9%. To put things in perspective, here is how much you will pay for the deposit and withdrawal using the various means available.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

yobit transactions fee much than others i sill suggest you use binance or coinbase for low amount of transaction fee yobit is best than others exchanger but in terms of transaction fee is high than others 

0.2 might be low, but if you're withdrawing Bitcoins, then it would prolly be a lot. I mean if you convert that 0.2 BTC to fiat? It is somehow quite big and it almost the 60% of what you earn here in the forum in a week. So my work around that is I exchange BTC to XRP and the one that I withdraw is XRP.

Yobit fees are reliable and low as compared to others. It charges .2 percent of the amount rather you buying or selling coins.

I think in my opinion that the fees on yobit platform are from the lowest on the crypto wallets in deposit or on withdrawal (just 1% on usd to perfect money wallet for example), but i see that only the bitcoin witch the fees is little high

Yobit  fees are much interesting and informative for us.yobit focuses on the proficiency of stages, guaranteeing execution to deminsh slippage.seriously,yobit charges a level expense of 0.2% for the two creator and takers

yobit platform is the best and most trusted.  There are many benefits to transacting through it. There is no hassle. Yobit fee is the lowest. As a result, it is very helpful to transact through.  So I like it very much.

Yes i aggree that the transaction fees in yobit exchange is a little bit higher than other exchanges, but it is a best platform than other exchanges, they have cryptotalk campaign for earning and they have started mining also you can participate there and earn profits, and the problem of higher fees you can exchange your coins to low fees asset lite LTC and make withdrawal.

On 12/31/2020 at 5:57 PM, Sadia702 said:

yobit is an exchange site.  Different types of coin can be exchanged very easily here.  When withdrawing coin from this site, some coin fee is deducted a little more and some coin fee is deducted less  I think the lowest fee of ltc is 0.002 ltc.

We also have xrp which is also low in terms of transactions fee and the fee is 0.5 xrp which I believe is good and affordable for everyone in this forum to use, since the coin is popular then I suggest you give it a trial😉

Number of  wallets are working yet yobit is the best. Yobit is the best, everything being equal. It likewise costs less to change money. A little charge that permits you to change over to any cash. This is an exceptionally basic cycle. Everybody is profiting by it and Thank you sibling for data.

• +2 1

There are many other exchange wallets .With the help of which you can exchange your currency .But they all charge more tax .

Youbit is best among them.It is very Reliable and secured.Transaction tax on this is very low .With this help, you can exchange your currency by paying very little tax.Transfer fee depends on exchange methods.Exchange method is also very easy .

I am using it .

• +2 1

Yobit has the less fee than the other Exchanging web platforms. Because the Yobit is the main site for making the trading of the Crypto Currency at home. We can make the money by investing in the Lite Coin and mining of the Minex Currency.

Yeah yobit take very low fees for exchange crypto currency. So this is great waller for exchange. This is the great opportunity in this forum for traders. So i love this site and i always exchange my crypto currency from here.

Yobit is very useful simple and easy exchange for trade . It is so cheap that it's transaction fees is very low . It's fees is so low that everyone could easily use this platform .

Yobit charges are dependable and low when conpared with others. It charges .2 percent of the sum rather you purchasing or selling coins. I don't know if it has increased as at this time. 

When you are using wallet it means you are going to made your exchanges in many different currrencies and the yobit provide such kind of services with the low fee but it is not totally free for the exchanges.

Waw, for me I will suggest withdrawal fee should also be reduced to like 0.02% because most of the currencies values keep dropping, on like talk token that the value has dropped to 0.0000015 satoshi if you wants to convert to btc a fee is charged if you wants to withdraw a fee is also attached to the withdrawal. 

First of all , there are many exchange available in the world .But yobit is best and useful exchange .i personally use it . There are many reasons to chose the yobit exchange . Actually The fee of yobit exchange is very low . So its a great idea .i really like it .

Hi mate, every coin have its own fee of both trading and withdraw. It is also true that YoBit has low fee as I have seen in my crypto career. I mostly use Litecoin for the withdrawal my payment of this forum. Because it has very low fee of 0.002 LTC per withdraw only.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yobit trading fees are not higher or lower, are normal. However, there are some others websites exchange with higher fees like Bitstamp with 0.50% and other with lower fees like Binance with less than 0.10%. So at 0.20% it is a normal fees for trading, about Bitcoin withdrawal 0.0012 BTC seems higher, they should reduce it!

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif