Best 2 Factor Authenticators - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Best 2 Factor Authenticators

Two factor authentication is so much good. And the most secure. This will always kept your account more safe. This is mostly and highly secure. If crypto wants they also add these feature on this website. That's gonna be awesome.         

I use both the authentication method and both are good and increase our security. Google authentication is the commonly used authenticator. Most of the crypto exchange are using Google authenticator. Everyone should on their 2 step verification because it is safe.

I know only google authenticator. I didn't know there are others or that microsoft had one but I will look if I can use something else because I'm trying to remove everything from google and their surveilance. I won't use microsoft either, perhaps I will try to find something with encryption that does not send data or needs to have access to my device.

Yes two factor authorization is very must and very useful to save our cryptocurrencies from scammers and hackers their friend I used to factor authentication that is provided by wallets are exchanges itself. And also we can use Google to factor authorization for best security of your coins.

In my opinion, dear, these two things are honest and can be trusted together, but choose what suits your ideas and your beliefs, and it is great for you and gives you what you want, and we can't doubt them. 

Google authentication is safe and secure then other . We can make our account more safe by google authentication.  So it would good  to you if you using this setting. Otherwise you can apply this setting and can make safe and secure. 

Google authenticator is best in my reviews 

Because in Google authenticator your data is so much safe and sound 

It is out of risks 

I think it's best system that when even you want to enter device personnel data 

If there would be sms verification 

It will protect us from scam and frauds 

I never used microsoft authenticators but i am using google authenticators and i never faced with any problem yet,  and if you ask 100 person probably 90 of them will be using google. I think they're all trustable but it's always better to use biggest companies authenticators, whic is google.

I will suggest you yo choose google actor authenticator. I prefer this factor authenticator because it is one of the safest according to my opinion. 

I have heard that the Google Authenticator is very secure, but personally I use the Authy, it is a 2fa authenticator quite easy to use, very secure, also I can configure it to require a password from time to time, I have the email and the affiliated cell phone number to it and I can also see in which devices I am connected and which have permissions to use it, in the play store it is called "Authy" it is a red symbol.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your post about 2fa security apps, you mention good 2fa security apps but you not mention Auity 2fa security apps, I say Auity 2fa apps is the better of the google 2fa security apps.

There are several authenticators but I considered and it is my humble opinion that the Google 2 Factor Authenticator for the simple reason that most platforms use this security method and for me it has been very effective and has provided me with very good security
A big greeting to the whole community

Google and Microsoft authenticators are the two most popular authenticators and are available for Android and iOS devices. You can use the two authenticators interchangeably, or even install them on the same mobile device. I prefer Microsoft Authenticator over Google Authenticator because of its convenience, ease of use, and the ability to customize the app. I highly recommend it

• +2 1

I would never recommend you to use this feature of any exchange on website because it can lead you to lose all of your money if you lose the access to that place

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us my dear friend. Two factor authentication method is really very helpful to keep our account more secured and safe. I also use it and I think we all should use it to protect our privecy.

In fact, I use Google 2 Factor Authentator sometimes in boxes. I find that it is more common and used than others, and it is very safe and difficult to penetrate, and I use it often and I have not faced any problem or consequences in that so far so I do not want In other use

• +1 1

For me the safest is Authy, since it does not allow linking an email to the application, as in the case of google 2 fact, in which if your email is compromised they will have full access to all your accounts protected with that system, it is a very serious error of google doing that.

I think both applications are reliable, but I personally prefer to use Google 2 factor authenticator because it is easy to use and it is very safe and it effectively protects your account from hackers.

the google one is the best if you want to use but I would not recommend you to use this one as it will be harmful for your account in the future if you lose your mobile you will lose all of your money in the exchange as you will not have access to it.

The security of any account also important. We password is the frist security of the account. And the security is to enable the google Authenticator or phone number security. The 2FA Authenticater is the most secure method to secure or protect our account from hackers. Google Authenticater is the best way to secure our account. 

I think Google 2FA authentication is more important and safest than Microsoft 2FA authentication because there is more security and safety in it.  So I think 2FA verification is very necessary to increase the security of anything. 

I like 2 two-factor authentication. That is 1. Google authentication 

2  phone authentication. 

Both Systems are highly secured matter and it is easy to use. I always use these two authentication for keeping safe my account 

All of them are reliable methods of verification, but I saw that the method presented by Google is the most widespread, perhaps because of Google's reputation in this matter and its connection to phone systems, so I would prefer the first option

• +2 1

Google's two-factor authentication app is the most popular and most used app ever, and I personally prefer it. This does not prevent others being good.

• +2 1

For me, I use Google 2 factor authenticator and I think that we will not need any other program to activate 2FA, as it is not important what type of program you use, but the important thing is to save your code so that you can recover your account in case you lose the program

• +1 1