What’s the Best Crypto Trading Websites? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T-rav614

What’s the Best Crypto Trading Websites?

There are many good trading platforms, the best are the ones having the highest trading volume. To check the trading volume of exchanges, coinmarketcap will be very helpful. I like yobit which I must not leave out but yet worth worth mentioning. 

• +2 1

Trading will always give you profit only and if only you are expert and getting some signals. I like binance mostly where you will get a lot of coins that have best volume in all market of crypto currency. Binance is very famous specifically in P2P trading.Thanks 

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I don't have trading experience and knowledge. There are a lot of trading platform But i think the best platform of trading is yobit exchanger. But if you haven't experience and knowledge about crypto trading then you do not invest in trading, because if you haven't trading experience you lose your all money.

I suggest you yobit and binance exchange for the trading because these both exchanger are good working from the other other exchanger and your capital are secured on these exchanger... And I Also prefer these two exchanger for the trading and take good benefits from them...

I suggest  you yobit.Because  I think of course yobit 2020 is completely safe to use. We know it has an investment box in it. Moreover, Eubit has a great security system through which we can make more profit by investing and trading in cryptocurrencies. So we should be careful in every trade and situation in this crypto world.

I think the best are those who are selling cryptocurrency on the Facebook for every tising like on WhatsApp or so you can directly deal with them and pay with your local currency

16 hours ago, norbercripto said:

The best place is the one that you like, the one that makes you feel comfortable and confident to trade.

Do you know a novice can feel comfortable while using an exchange that is not good. Also some can use the ones that do not provide the services they wish but yet thinking it is the best. Before someone should be able to think like that, he needs to try out the best list exchanges after making proper researches. Then he will be able to decide which is best. 

• +2 1

The best crypto trading sites vary by person, but the best is that you should prefer an exchange with a low commission and a large volume. I use the binance exchange most, but it would be better if you research it yourself.

On 12/12/2020 at 2:48 PM, hakanhulya said:

The best crypto trading sites vary by person, but the best is that you should prefer an exchange with a low commission and a large volume. I use the binance exchange most, but it would be better if you research it yourself.

Binance is a good trading platform according to the research I made many months ago, it happened to be the strongest exchange as of recent. It has good trading volume, in fact it has the highest trading volume among all exchanges in the world. One thing I also like about binance is that it has low trading volume. 

• +1 1

On 12/14/2020 at 8:07 AM, Hamza-Roshan said:

Yobit and IQ option is the best trading websites in my view. Because I have used these websites for trading. And these websites give me the better profit than the other trading websites. The main thing about these websites is that these websites are easy to use.

Yobit is an exchange and can be one of the best exchange, but what about IQ option? IQ option is not a trading website, it is just a way we can make use of binary option to make predictions like gambling, it is not a platform specifically but a means many platforms can use to provide binary option services for customers. 

I see through the responses that you want some exchanges that have listed a token hot, if that is what you are looking for there are a lot of exchanges that this token is on, but I advise you the best three Binance, HitBtc, Uniswap (V2) and CoinEx, these exchanges are high reliability and good liquidity For trading, these are very important things when looking to trade.

We have more than 1000 Exchanges but there a few which makes us easy to use that and have best features. That all are the Binance,Kucoin and Yobit. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Dear friend you are welcome on this forum.I think you are inexperienced in trading world yet it maybe i am wrong but dear first you need to learn knowledge about crypto currency take information about trade and read all posts of this section and gain knowledge and get  experience how you will trade and how you will become a successful trader.Though i prefer binance.

I don't know how you choose the best cryptocurrency website because there are so many cryptocurrency sites across the global but I'm also looking for one incase you see 

Many websites are now the best for trading.  The best crypto trading websites are Coinbase Pro, Binance, Okex, Bitrex, Cookin etc.  It is possible to know a lot by trading in one of these. And if you are trading for business, then Yobit is good.

There are many such as Binance ,Coinbase , Bitrex , kraken and Yobit.I would recommend you the Yobit as Currently Yobit is most popular platform and it has very good safety and security for its users.I always prefer Yobit and trust it more than all others.

There are many good websites and platforms for trading. I like the Binance platform very much because it has a lot of support and a high volume that helps me complete transactions quickly and this is a good thing.

You can use multiple exchanges to trade, but using three exchanges might get you into trouble. Better to trade using only two exchanges, use the yobit exchange because your day trading uses local exchanges to expand your trades when converting them to fiat.

It is your personal choice.  Every trading site has his own advantage. For low fees you can use kucoin. For security you can use blockchain.  But if you want all rounder you can see binance. 

There are many website which offer crypto trading .But i think It totally depends on you to use which website .I think you should prefer binance that is very much secure ad useful for everyone and in most of the country it is used .

In my experience I think Yobit is the best website for trading.  Because it is more secure and reliable.  Moreover, its trading fee is very small.  As a result, if one chooses real coins with knowledge and skills about trading, he will get more profit in a short time.

The site that you would want to use would be dependent on how good you are at trading. I like the yobit platform for trading as it has a good platform, low fees and a very user friendly interface. The binance platform is also very good.

I think you should browse at least top 3 just to decide which one is more convenient for you. You may like a simplicity of navigation throughout the site or a way steps are explained or some other factors. Top trading platforms are all safe and have all necessary tools. So explore more and you will see if you like it or not

I am using binance but more recently addicted to yobit and I am making it really good. It's safe and you can trade lots of money. This is the most used and popular website worldwide.