Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system?

well,  we no for sure,  because that's probably the reason why the banks are against the use of cryptocurrencies, and also because the world would definitely surrender to crypto if it is finally accepted. So the war is worth it actually because we need a change. 

Yes I think cryptotalk currency provides a opportunity to earn money by new financial system and it is good for us because old financial system is not good for us 

Yeah you're absolutely right. But i think this old systems are going to follow . Old system are best . The old system are right . They are best. They are going to follow crypto world in the end,not just us,we are moving on so more development in financial systems is necessary at least. 

Edited by Roman Wickler
Type mistake.

I got in crypto as approach to bring in cash effectively however what I adored about it is that crypto is certainly giving those unsanitary investors a coronary episode each time its beginning siphoning and each time more organizations and nations begin embracing bitcoin.

The old money system of the world is in the verge of collapse. It has started collapsing at the day when the dollar severed it's ties with the gold. Since then the value of dollars are always decreasing due to ifluation. So we all, as cryptocurrency supporters and investors chosen our place.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes, my friend, I already agree with you that the old mentality is very difficult, even fanatical, and most importantly, the fear of old economic appropriations of decentralization of cryptocurrencies is the dilemma that the old economic mentality opposes, so it is preferable to update the minds and financial credits for the new and work effectively with digital currency technology Thank you  So much

It is a strong fight but where we are sure of victory since we see BTC break historical prices and ETH as well and this draws a lot of attention from more public and this indicates only one thing and it is Victoria, cryptocurrencies are taking their true place in the world That even includes support from big businessmen who are joining this great financial movement.

Of course, the use of cryptocurrencies supposes a Revolution in which the classic monetary system dependent on Fiat money and bankers who only seek their own benefit in addition to contributing to the new order that could be established within the economy in the coming years is rejected.

Obviously I agree with the people who have used crypto that they understand that crypto is the development of the fiat structure that some time or another person will necessarily use crypto to pay for their needs.  If you post with a good mind and stay at a compassionate rate, you can definitely make money from here.

That's true, using cryptocurrency is bring down the fiat meaning around the world. The future if cryptocurrency will surely take down local fiat and affect the economy system which makes some country not to legalise using cryptocurrency because of the economy issue that will affect the fiat. 

The conventional system will undoubtedly be obsolete in the future, because we are in the digital age and this is extremely good because we can all have access to a network and be able to make our transactions from home and even work from it.

This is Right exactly you don't write a wrong thing. This is right that we are in a war of civilisation and revolutionization. But I think that we are in haridwar that we are doing the right thing because now a days everything is going to be digitalised that is the reason we should adopt digital currencies.

We are entering this field because it is better and we all strive for development in all fields, thus forcing countries to deal in cryptocurrencies with old currencies

I will done better than Project Crypto currencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and platform informative. I have haridwar that we are doing the right thing because now a days everything benefits against old financial system. Thanks a lot. Best of luck.

Yes, I knew about it, because using cryptocurrency makes a lot of things easier that involves money. cryptocurrency is the new way of earning money. Unlike the old financial system that it needs to pay taxes on every money transaction.

• +3 1

I personally got into the world of cryptocurrencies dear friends for the simple reason that I am a lover of new technologies but I am very happy to be able to annoy that dirty banker where they steal the money we have in their banks
A big greeting to the whole community

Of course not. I am not fighting with the previous monetary system using cryptocurrency.Cryptocurrency is an online currency. In the modern world it will continue. This does not mean that it is against the previous currency.

Certainly, we must help in the spread of cryptocurrencies in order to be able to get rid of the current financial system that is controlled by some families and central banks.

Cryptocurrencies represent a real revolution against centralization.

Yes, I agree with you. If we talk about the old system, then we had to face very difficult hands there. But as time went by, then it started happening and then digital system came and digital system created a lot of our facility. So no one will like that old system where they have to face a lot of difficulty, everyone wants that they should have a very easy system like digital currencies, it is not easy and nothing else. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you cryptocurrency face some challenges but crypto servive in all conditions.  But this is right bank wan to defeat this system they think if this happens then they would lose so many thing . So they try dispute and try to harm in different case. But it good to accept new thing which is in society favour.

Certainly I think that cryptocurrency is the revolution of fiat currencies, but that there is a war I see it a bit fictitious, but I am not closed to the idea either, it is very reasonable that we have to support the crypto market on its way to establish itself worldwide, and maybe on the way I had the fiat currencies, for their extreme security and reliability in the market, but you also have to have found that the crypto market is taking the whole world in its possession, for this reason we must know what we are putting our trust to support it until it is 100% established in the market and accepted worldwide.

I did not think about this topic in this way. All I really believe is that cryptocurrencies are the future, whether we want it or not, because development will not take our approval before it happens, and also cryptocurrencies have succeeded despite everyone’s nose, but I pray to God that it doesn't collapse and remain successful as it is now because the future will be very beautiful And thriving with these cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

Frankly, I don't like the old financial system with difficult interpersonal transactions. I will participate in the cryptocurrency revolution and share useful information on cryptocurrency and how to trade. Countries' ban on funds must end and transactions be easy across the world. Good luck.

I have been listening to the words "Financial Freedom", and it was when I learned about cryptocurrencies and learned about their operation and usefulness that I was able to understand that they were created to improve our economy, in order to achieve the desired financial freedom, many financial corporations are not at all happy with what has been achieved and still more, welcome to the new world economy.

• +1 1

Yes, I accept that we are currently experiencing it. Governments are concerned that their national currency will be eroded by digital currencies, which I believe is impossible because the national currency is the nation's identity. People also exchange digital coins for local currency in order to purchase goods which do not adopt Payments in bitcoin.