Do you feel they are safe for investment? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zara Hansman

Do you feel they are safe for investment?

There are legitimate investment platforms that we can trust, such as the yobit platform. It is a safe, reliable and easy-to-work platform. I invest through it.

As we know that most of this companies or join asset are worthless because they may be productivity if the scammers which will provide asset to you and will later be of no use to you we should try to be dependent of our selves in the world of crypto currency platform to be able to make money for ourselves individually as we know we have control over it and don't trust any other asset owners or companies that claim to provide capitals for you

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should not be worried about that you should to secure your private key that is very beneficial for you you and you should too invest in there cryptocurrency without any fair best of luck my dear friend

• +4 1

I agree with you, don't buy at first place because it can be scame.  So we can make investment at that time when we have information that is right place for earning.  So when we think that we earning and neglect other factor then we can lose money. So during any deals we need to care about and must find those things which is real and must be work in future. So mmake things right and earn money when you would make right decisions then we can earn money.

I invest in the Yopit wallet all the ones I collect from my participation in the forum, and I have not had a problem with that, because my lap is safe and it increases daily according to the profit percentage set.

• +2 1

There are some types of investment that are not safe and may exist to defraud you. Therefore, I prefer to invest in popular currencies only. The best of them is Bitcoin.

• +4 1

First thing to study about their forum if they are legit site where one can invest and still gain from his investment if not some of the website are not legit their are created by scammers so for that we all have to be careful trying to be the first person that want to gain from referral point and later end in pit.

Assuming you have extraordinary information and experience, you are protected to contribute. Since you realize where to contribute, how to contribute and the amount to contribute. Furthermore, there are a great deal trick in crypto world to ve cautious prior to putting resources into any spot..

I am also not believe the third party because so any time peoples will loss their money because of third party investor and so many peoples will make fake deal and make money through them. Crypto is the best market in the world to make money in it....

Now not all projects are safe for investment. In the last few years, a lot of scam projects began to appear that simply deceive you. I advise you to just invest in some kind of altcoin, the best investment now is Ripple XRP

• +1 1

I agree with you, we must be careful about these platforms because our data will be at risk when using such platforms and I think that the spread of such platforms will force us to deal with a third party and cancel the idea of decentralization.

• +1 1

The investment world of cryptocurrency is very wide and complicated which need time to adapt to, so i don't about this particular article you are sharing because this seems to be new to me, so I'll learn from this publication about this, thank you so much.

• +2 1

Simplifying investment for beginners by using third parties such as using API functions in my opinion is risky and insecure, however, there is no guarantee that our investment and personal data will be safe there. I think Using a trusted exchange is the safest way to invest in cryptocurrency or trade cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Hello buddy, i think i have little experience on the ICO because I'm still a novice in the cryptocurrency market, so don't know wether this is safe for investment or not, but i will advise you to make extra research about this from reliable sources.

We can say they are scam because we here the third party joins you don't get more intraction to the company you always feel you would lose your data and as well as money because they are not responsible for on there own work they take the work and make it done from the third party and then gives you your money profit if they ate going good otherwise all it is scam.

I don't feel it is safe to buy or investment. And if you are not sure about anything or coin we should not invest in it because it will result in failure and you will loose your all money. So you should invest in crypto market. It is safe and secure. 

Dear we need to invest in strong, safe and non-deceptive platforms so that we can go after them in the event of a theft, but let me tell you this advice if you have an idea or knowledge about the investment you will feel comfortable and safe regardless of the presence of many scammers and you must You know whether the platforms you deal with are legitimate and credible, or not. If you know that, you will make many profits. Don't worry, just warn scammers