Do you feel they are safe for investment? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zara Hansman

Do you feel they are safe for investment?

Every investment vehicle have risk. It now depends on your level of risk. With proper due diligence, a newbie in cryptocurrency can decide to start with those kind of investment medium but with what he/she is willing to lost if anything happens. Then the newbie can now make more research on other investment channels to take proper decision.

• +4 1

Yes, I feel safe with this encryption and I have not been exposed to any situation that causes me problems, but I took great care not to fall into the trap of fraudsters.

Dear I think it is very safe, but before investing in it you must be sure and consider whether this company is globally licensed and reliable, so as not to fall into the traps of digital fraudsters, I advise you to be careful before starting to invest and the last reliable companies. 

• +2 1

Mostbof those ico projects have less market value and is not guaranteed that they can be used in the future, many thinks investing in icon is waste of tike that some investors if care is not take can lose from what they invested in those ico. 

I think in my opinion this journey is secure, there is no such thing as there are many digital sources to earn money and also many digital thieves like investment and training, there is no such big thing in my opinion this saver is secure. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion this is the good forum for the investment  ss well as trading.you can earn a lot of wealth.this is the safe and secure one. You don't  have to worry about your money and get good money and don't worry and be confidant...

Investment in a new cryptocurrency and token is very risky because you cannot have idea how market react when these new ICO are listed on any exchange for trading. I always prefer to invest in those cryptocurrency which are good volume and they are listed in top cryptocurrency exchanges

I do not advise you to do that and I personally prefer the old fashioned way of trading and investments I do not like to deal with third part and I do not believe in the trust they provide, for me it is all fake and once you have too many part in a thing it will fail.

My friend, the investment is very profitable, but we must be careful to choose the right place to invest. There are funds available on the yobit platform, which are completely honest and safe and give you guaranteed profits for many currencies and daily fixed profits. I recommend them very much, my friend, thank you.

• +1 1

In these, if you want to invest in any of us, in Online earning  system, first of all, you should investment  anything about it, you should be patient about it. Is this the thing? If I invest in it, will I get any benefit or not?  Is it important that you should have knowledge about how the company is where I want to invest and will give me the benefit of not having rules regulations and what is the criterion of how much payment I have to submit in the investigation  

Most of the ICOs are a waste if time and money. Most if these ICOs turn out to be a scam. There are so many avenues of investment in the Crypto world.

Everyone needs a good exchange site to invest.  So that they can invest safely.  But investors are always interested when they are safe and secure. So security is important for all investors.  If they have good security then they will be very interested.

• +2 1

Dear friend if we want to invest our money at any place then it requires a knowledge and experience of the investment, without having knowledge about the investment at any place we cannot get profit. Therefore we should learn about the investment then we will be able to earn profit .

Every investment vehicle have risk. It now depends on your level of risk. With proper due diligence, a newbie in cryptocurrency can decide to start with those kind of investment medium but with what he/she is willing to lost if anything happens. Then the newbie can now make more research on other investment channels to take proper decision

• +3 1

Hey.  I believe that any investment is a risk.  You cannot be completely confident in your investment.  For example, even staking that guarantees profits can lead to losses in the event of a fall in the cryptocurrency rate.  This is my personal opinion, good luck!

I really do not trust such sites nor the offers they give and this ICO , is one of many scams that look like good opportunity. Unfortunately scammers are becoming very professional at what they are doing and they are able to deceive even some of the experienced investors, that is why I stay away from anything that looks too good to be true.

Yes we are really safe for investment in as far as we have the knowledge and skills of trading then we are definitely going to benefit from investing so is really important for us to always have the skills and knowledge of investing 

Lately many of the investment pages that come to light, has the sole and exclusive objective of manipulating money, it does not matter to the developers of the same, he tried to give him the data, whether identity or financial, of his investors They just want money to move the project forward.

I think in the beginning that the idea of investing is good, but by regular means, where some companies can insure a currency and your personal information, where we can work in all the fields presented and this is what encourages us to do good work.

On 11/30/2019 at 6:42 AM, Benjamin said:

If you have an idea in invesment, i think you are feeling safe because you are know what you are doing in investment and also you can avoid some scammers if this coompany that you will be invested is legit or not, investment is a good in terms of earning money you can earned some profit that you can't do anything.

Yes you are right because when you have proper knowledge about investment it will be very hard to be scam and everything about the investment will be successful as well as making good profit at last.

First of all you must study the strategy of investing and trading of cryptocurrencies and the types of coins after that if you are investing than it will be giving you more and more profit from it without knowing the strategies in this crypto world then it will be a huge loss for you.

While the presence of a third party for any investment will raise doubts about that. Do not enter into an investment that you are not sure of. I hope you will succeed in your business, my friend.

I think this is a scam project. I didn't suggest you to invest in this project. If you invest you will lose all of your money. You should becareful from this project. I think you should invest to another site which is trustable and profitable for us.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:57 AM, duncun007 said:

the best thing is to never even buy any ieo in the first place because  they are just another ico scam that will dump and it doesnt matter if the exchange is reputable or not because even okex had hosted couple ieo and they failed.

Thank you dear for sharing such a great information. I think so it's difficult to judge the scam.the experienced people can analyze the difference between the trustable and scam .