Questions About btconline.io - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muphin

Questions About btconline.io

I don't think this site is honest, there are many sites like it, I don't recommend you to invest in it, so if you want you can register without investment and wait for minimum withdrawal.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

You will waste your time Dear friend! It is very clear a scam website, never believe these type of website, and be careful don't invest! There are two type of this scam website, one they start giving you a free GHS or starting mining for free, then when you reach a minimum withdrawal they will ask you to invest the minimum contract to be able for withdrawing, or you will try to withdraw and your withdrawal will stay for ever pending!

Other type of website use ads of their partner showing through IP address of your Internet, in exchange they receive some cents from their partners. So my question, do you think a such site using ADS to collect cents, will pay you?..

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 hours ago, Lx-Lana said:

I don't think this site is honest, there are many sites like it, I don't recommend you to invest in it, so if you want you can register without investment and wait for minimum withdrawal.

You are not wrong, the site is not honest, I have checked a review about the site, it is not recommended and bad in review. People complain they make use of it and their money gone. It will only just be one of the cloud mining that are ponzi. 

• +2 1

The site is a cloud mining that make use of ponzi type, I do not really know if they are scam or not but from the nature of ponzi, they will only be scamming people latter. I hate ponzi, it is one of the ways to easily lose money. I joined before but with how the bitcoin was mining, I know it is fake but a number. 

• +2 1

It is a new site for me and I have not heard about it before, but you have to search and ask the experts whether the site is SCAM or is it good for profit. I hope that someone here will give you an answer to all your inquiries.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:05 AM, Muphin said:

I just registered today in the btconline.io and I keep on receiving bitcoins every second. It does not allow me to withdraw until I have 0.006 on my wallet. My questions are:

1. Does it really let me withdraw my bitcoins if I reach 0.006?

2. Will I get scam if I use it?

3. Is btconline.io legit one to mine?

4. What would happen to your bitcoins when you are not using the account anymore? Is there any possible way to delete your account in btconline?

Do not trust to those website for mining which are giving the fixed profit at the certain time, because to get profit in mining is very difficult, so that the mining website which giving you a fixed profit that's is scam.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I never recommend you guys to invest on this sort of so-called mining sites without your depth and carefully performed research. There are already so many complains against this sort of cloud mining sites which first encourage you to upgrade your account by paying the amounts. They also display a bunch of transactions as the payment proof but actually they may not be the real proof. 

On 1/12/2021 at 9:21 PM, Mahmod aljarah said:

It is a new site for me and I have not heard about it before, but you have to search and ask the experts whether the site is SCAM or is it good for profit. I hope that someone here will give you an answer to all your inquiries.

@Mahmod aljarah

The site is a cloud mining site, many people have said the site do not pay them bitcoin after they reach minimum withdrawal, and the reason they did not upgrade. That in short the site is a scam. 

• +1 1

On 1/12/2021 at 8:02 AM, GanBin said:

Btconline is just a mining cloud that request people to ungrade while it is just a scam. I have used it now and see that the mining on the site is not real, I have the minimum withdrawal but I was unable to withdraw. That means if I upgrade, I will be scammed. 

That means we should not bother ourselves to open this site because we will just be scammed. But I will try the free mining on the site, a friend told me there is free mining? At least I will not be scammed.

9 hours ago, AdCoins135 said:

That means we should not bother ourselves to open this site because we will just be scammed. But I will try the free mining on the site, a friend told me there is free mining? At least I will not be scammed.

About the free side of the site, you can try it, their minimum withdrawal fee is 0.06 btc as at certain time that I used the site, I was unable to withdraw it. But you can try that too if your case will be different but be careful of not to upgrade, do not pay for anything requested or you will be scammed. 

On 1/12/2021 at 9:21 PM, Mahmod aljarah said:

It can be a new site for you, but if you find out about the site, it is old but scam from the beginning. 

On 1/12/2021 at 11:24 AM, KarlJohn1 said:

I do not have any other things to say about cloud mining sites, I have checked this site out before, it is a scam site. Any site that are not mining pool and that will request for you to pay them money should be careful with because they are scammers. 

You are not wrong, it is scam, people should avoid it. 

On 1/12/2021 at 3:19 PM, Lx-Lana said:

Not honest, minimum withdraw of 0.006 btc but not given till now. 

Yes I have also some questions for the btconline website if it never minds.

Does it helps me

Does it allows to me to join it

Is it easy to use

Is it is hard to use

It can save time 

Or wasting of the time

On 1/17/2021 at 6:52 PM, GanBin said:

@Mahmod aljarah

The site is a cloud mining site, many people have said the site do not pay them bitcoin after they reach minimum withdrawal, and the reason they did not upgrade. That in short the site is a scam. 

Yes, exactly, I have made a post if you can scroll up a bit, the site is truly not honest and should be be avoided for not to be scammed. Upgrading account on the site will only lead to scam. Not recommended. 

• +1 1

On 1/12/2021 at 11:02 AM, GanBin said:

Btconline is just a mining cloud that request people to ungrade while it is just a scam. I have used it now and see that the mining on the site is not real, I have the minimum withdrawal but I was unable to withdraw. That means if I upgrade, I will be scammed. 

Of course if you make an investment your account will either be blocked or you will not be able to withdraw your investment. If there is a resource on the internet report the page so that people do not lose money.

• +2 1

I also don't think this site is simple, I see many sites like this one, so in case you need you can register without donating.

I do not know what this io means , because I came across many winning on line sites and they all have this domain. I honestly do not believe these are true gaining sites. Just let me put it simply to you , they gain from you more than you gain from them. I tried to register once and they promised to pay one Satoshi for every site visited, then one site leads to another endlessly and you will be considered to visit only one site, if you know what I mean. They are scams.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I don't think this site is straightforward, there are plenty of sites like this, I don't suggest you put resources into it.  If you post properly, you can make money and learn a lot of English from here.