When Crypto has replaced Fiat, but then the internet is shutdown!!! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

When Crypto has replaced Fiat, but then the internet is shutdown!!!

I really dont see this coming. Not all countries will fully adopt the use of cryptocurrency even if the system change the way you said. The world is always having a lots of alternatives.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it is paying for the internet, cryptocurrencies would have no value but we are debating an interesting topic but my humble opinion is very unlikely that the internet will close
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

The world is witnessing a great development in the field of the Internet, and it is unlikely that a day will come and this technology will become extinct, and the issue of digital currencies may be recognized in the coming years because the positives I read every day about Bitcoin on social media and this makes me long to include Bitcoin in the largest banks.

You can't seriously have this kind of thinking. The internet shutting down, like there is a button to push and shut it down. Are you this naive to think there is a possibility the internet will shut down? This is very stupid thing to say and make a ridiculous argument. You should explain first how will the internet will shut down if you want to have 1% credibility in this post.

Cryptocurrency will never replace fiat. Both the currencies can co exist. About your second possibility, the internet will not be shut down at least not permanently. Though hackers are there everywhere and in this age anything is possible, neither of the two events will happen at least in our lifetime.

Ceasing the internet completely would not be bad only for crypto, but for all electronic transactions, including bank transactions,
It is true that nowadays cash is being dealt with in its electronic form, but in its intangible form.
Consequently, the collapse of the internet will return people to very bad conditions.

• +2 1

When the Crypto replace fiat and suddenly internet shutdown, then the fiat will be back to use, because fiat dosent need any internet connection for making transactions, and crypto can never replace fiat totally only some digital sectors that advanced can adopt but not in our daily activities. 

First of all there are no chances of cryptocurrency to replace Fiat currency. Even if the situation that you are talking about arises then the local currencies stored in the banks and they will be released back because Fiat system will come back into existence again.

• +2 1

I think that if the internet is disconnected then it is most difficult for users and also for crypto industry because that forum is working totally digital and there are all transaction electronic which are may be affected badly and in a my way fiat need internet connection for transactions and it will be used back if the internet comes to its first position.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:01 PM, faceless said:

I was thinking, what if Bitcoin and other altcoins has replaced fiat money and fiat has gone extinct. Then in few years the internet is shutdown, that means no transactions no food, maybe people will go back to barter trade but then some will suffer as they will have nothing to offer.

What exactly do you think will happen then.

I don't think so that it would happen ever because it is not possible to replace the fiat currency completely and also it is not possible that internet shutdown forever so it is somehow unrealistic things that could happen never.

For the whole internet to shut down it will require a big amount of work from all the people around the globe, as these internet lines are spread all across the world, and they are secured, so it is very unlikely that it will happen.

I think that if crypto currency completely takes over (which is very unlikely to happen as there are people who don't have an access to the internet) and then the internet gets shutdown, people will easily switch back to fiat currency as we human beings have advanced and can use our reasoning.

There is no chance for the internet to shut down , the way the technology is advancing and growing faster i don't think there will be away that may lead us to the old system into trading barter system cryptocurrency is the future currency and it will keep on growing in the years coming.

That this is unlikely to happen because, firstly, the Internet is the reason for our access to platforms and wallets that exist in our devices, and secondly, the cancellation of fiat currencies is not that easy and it needs the occurrence of things outside of the premise or collapses of countries in order to replace them with cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Fiat currency can not replaced or disappeared just like that from my point of view.I think bitcoin will at the same side with real currency not replace it.

Lol, you are thinking that in a few years the internet will shut down? A post based on some unrealistic assumptions. What if there is the electricity cut then? Will Bitcoin matter or will any currency matter then?

I would like to suggest to any member to start thinking and never create posts drunk again.

@annayks I get what you mean and the truth is , there is a lot of backing up happening right now and people and governemets are finding solutions to the problems that might arise with the same and we need to be good in when we are able to grow it perfectly @Kanji  and @davy22 I dont think there is going to be any case to which this happens because there is a lot of work to be done then and we are abel to grow witht hat solution that can be well illustrated 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

You make a point saying something that you know it is not going to happen. When was the internet shut down all over the world? It is a possibility for locally and not for the entire world. Bitcoin will survive you are making a mistake with what you assume may happen as it may not.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In the event that there is no web nor power, at that point individuals will go to the old way which is bargain, exchanging things or food request to endure, however I accept this will resolve quickly to return web or power, a few people are savvy.

• +1 1

I think like its said , its important to really define the good things of this market and be good with what you are able to find the power that comes with it we need to let the whole process and system go with it that is what this really comes to that work and every single power to it there is every single power to identify the good things of the market and solutions that we find power to it 

Well that is exactly why cryptocurrency will never replace fiat. It is because there will be a lot of problem and cryptocurrency may be widely used nowadays, but the time that cryptocurrency will replace fiat will never come.

Well, true logic. I think bitcoin and fiat need each other to work because if you have cash then it can be stolen by someone . But if you have your money in your crypto then it can't be stolen. But you also need some money in your pocket also. Both need each other I think.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:01 PM, faceless said:

I was thinking, what if Bitcoin and other altcoins has replaced fiat money and fiat has gone extinct. Then in few years the internet is shutdown, that means no transactions no food, maybe people will go back to barter trade but then some will suffer as they will have nothing to offer.

@faceless

Bitcoin is not a substitute for paper currency, as every currency has its own characteristics. Fiat currency cannot be dispensed with, as cryptocurrencies will have a great future, but they will have controls in order to deal legally.

On 11/26/2019 at 3:01 PM, faceless said:

The thought of that alone is scary my friend, as much as we hope and desire for crypto currency to dominate and replace the Fiat currency Internet connectivity remain a major factor to be addressed. But am sure by then the Internet will be much more stable.

You asking about the replacement of the Bitcoin and other coins in the Fiat money but I want to tell you that you should not to replace your money because in these days the price of the Bitcoin on its peak level and there is a chance to get the good profit