When Crypto has replaced Fiat, but then the internet is shutdown!!! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

When Crypto has replaced Fiat, but then the internet is shutdown!!!

That I don't think will happen. Both the fiats currencies and cryptocurrency work hand in hand in the exchange market. There will be a lot of system put in place to prevent that from happening. Fiats will be fiats and vice versa. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/26/2019 at 10:01 PM, faceless said:

Then in few years the internet is shutdown, that means no transactions no food

Internet would quite impossibly go to a complete shutdown. Doing so requires you to cut off any device connected to the internet (every device), which includes large data centers, and other servers running around the globe. Unless there is a catastrophic event that cuts off electricity (which would also shutdown all other operations, and possibly people going on rogue), it ain't gonna happen.

there are many ways that support the Internet. If he disconnects, then there will be chaos and apocalypse and this is due to some policies adopted around the world. Logically, this is good

The Internet is one of the greatest achievements of man ever. There are many factors that make the internet disappear like government control, fiber optic sabotage, cyber war, etc. While cryptocurrencies based on blockchain technology depend entirely on the internet. I am sure it would be terrible if your thinking were to come true.good luck...

I think this situation never be happened in future. Because fiat currency is a real currency and crypto currency is digital.

Yeah it's not a easy to get this done before you buy it for sell in the markets what you doing in this trade I mean why would he have any other time to get job because because it is very easy to make a profit 

i don't think that crypto will fully replace flat money cause internet and everything that is bases on it is very vulnarable and people care much about money so they won't risk it i think. but if internet is shutdown than blockchain technology dies and cryptos too.

We have not reached the advanced stage yet until we return to dealing with cash, we still have the stage of the cryptocurrency and all transactions will be electronic, and then we will return to what we were in the past, that all technological development.

Let removed the scenario of the internet to shutdown entirely which can't be possible in this Earth, it has already been program and I don't think why it will shut down like that 

I think this will never happen, there is almost no chance that the Internet will ever be disabled , and even if it does , Fiat money can still be made a currency again.

I think this is so, then people will simply return to ordinary money and everything will be as before. The dollar will again become a world currency. Cryptocurrencies will simply die. Because of this, there will be very big problems all over the world.but this certainly will not happen, then that the Internet will be disconnected.

• Useful or interesting 1

47 minutes ago, jekich.chan said:

I think this is so, then people will simply return to ordinary money and everything will be as before. The dollar will again become a world currency. Cryptocurrencies will simply die. Because of this, there will be very big problems all over the world.but this certainly will not happen, then that the Internet will be disconnected.

Yes indeed, as you above said when it would be happened, dollar will become first place. But it would not be happened because of that everything depend on internet. It is only our fantasy.

Then we will be poor because crypto currency are good but they need internet, that will be a very big problem when crypto will replace fiat then the internet shotdown.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Done and dusted because btc and altcoins has no reason to replace fiat currencies because this is virtual currencies market and fiat currencies are real and physical market because we always need to pay our routine based expenses with fiat currencies so no chance that btc replace fiat currencies. 

5 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Your both points are just based on assumptions and it's will not be possible. Especially the internet will never stop working even for a minute. 

All systems and monitored online will be impossible if temporarily turned off, transactions are carried out on this internet world every second. then right, that's very unlikely.

I do not really understand the point you are trying to make here. Why there will be shut down of the internet. If the crypto replaced the fiat, why there be the ban created due to the internet? We know crypto and fiat currencies both needs the internet connections. 

Bitcoin requires internet connection to operate and when internet shutdown it will go down with it also. Government can request to shutdown internet but this will be unlikely to happen.

It is true that if the internet dies and technolоgy becomes extinct then Bitcoin cannot be used. The only transaction that can be used is by way of barter or it can alsо use gold and silver as the currency in effect at that timе

In fact, this cannot easily happen and needs a lot to be applied. And surely if that happens, a specific mechanism will be found to maintain the Internet and it will not be stopped because all currencies are done using it.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:01 PM, faceless said:

I was thinking, what if Bitcoin and other altcoins has replaced fiat money and fiat has gone extinct. Then in few years the internet is shutdown, that means no transactions no food, maybe people will go back to barter trade but then some will suffer as they will have nothing to offer.

What exactly do you think will happen then.

You said it yourself. This is one of the reasons for the governments not to use crypto currencies instead of fiat currencies. Not to mention the untraceable transactions of Crypto currencies. 

That's a night mare experience mate this can be devastating if it happens and we can suffer a lot but I know that can't happen let's just take it as an illusion.

This has not happened yet, and this is your expectation only for you, because the internet age has not yet developed, and the state of development must continue  to a large extent, and after that globalization will be completely destroyed, and when we reach that time I will give you my opinion.

Edited by Maroua

I do not think that the Internet will be stopped because now without it there are no transactions or trade other things that people around the world are accustomed to. But let's not deny what I said, if what the Internet is off, everything I said will stop, and this will return one of the things that were previously dealing in banknotes or bartering.

• +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is unlikely, the world cannot abandon the fiat currencies, the economies of the countries are linked to these fiat currencies, this poses a great risk and possibly complete devastation to the economies of the countries

I was thinking about this, too, Bitcoin will not replace fiat money before it reaches the Internet to every corner of the world and provides technology to ensure that it is not interrupted.