Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course

Undoubtedly, all countries will have a different way of handling themselves and will have their reasons, but nevertheless it is logical that what the world needs is the legalization of BTC worldwide in its totalitarian use where conventional banks modify their structure and work as kind of an exchange.

• +1 1

So if Indian offers crypto and blockchain course while as I've heard they have restricted crypto to their country, so that's means they need their citizens to learn about the blockchain course in order to be creating their own crypto projects? 

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I do not know if it is good to hear such news or not, as cryptocurrencies need a strong incubator to adopt them, but if it is the policy of governments and banks, then what will work be like then? Is there a specific tax system to use it or to reduce the level of unemployment in countries

The case of India is somewhat confusing, they have the capital of programming, but their position regarding cryptocurrencies is confusing, sometimes they prohibit them, then promote them, then take neutral positions, they cannot decide what to do with them , while little by little adoption increases to the point that they already have the first crypto "bank".

It can be happened but, some countries wanted to see some movement from big countries. If developed countries start to use crypto other countries will follow it, but first cryptocurrency must be regulated, otherwise i don't beileve we can increase the usage of crypto.

• +4 1

I think it has become necessary to use Blockchian because it facilitates a lot of work and jobs that are required of you and I think that Congress will use it in the coming days, but I did not realize why this fanaticism through the Indian governments I think they need it and they should use it

The truth is that I would like that the governments of all countries can do this, since many people are scammed daily for not knowing about cryptos and the ways in which they can get to cheat using as a pretext the use of investments in this, I would also like to teach more people about this as I find myself teaching my friends.

This is good and if most of the counties do same it will add more value to crypto and block chain because a lot of people who seems not to believe in it saying it is scam also may believe and do themselves good by investing into it.

The truth is that seeing this kind of post makes me very happy, I sincerely believe that this is the best way to introduce the world of cryptocurrencies to any country. For example, it is a good way for people to see how everything works without having to risk doing anything else. Here we have no choice but to evolve with respect to technology so that the mental change will come.

• +2 1

I think cryptotalk currency don't trust on Indian government because Indian government always cheat with people  like kashmir peoples so I think cryptotalk does not trust on them 

I didn't know about any news of cryptocurrencies from India. If this is real news then that will be great if the Indian government accept and legalise the Cryptocurrency. It also will be help the Indian brothers to find the study in crypto for better understanding about Cryptocurrency.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

How interesting and exciting to see this kind of publications. It is interesting to see how topics such as bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are increasingly climbing in every corner of the world, bitcoin has become the currency of the present and it is up to us to get the necessary information and education, and what better option than to learn it at university. 

India is a site in which in 2020 I accept cryptocurrencies and some time after they changed the government they banned them again and this is the saddest thing, since many investors of the stock market are in India, for this reason they should be accepted cryptocurrencies for India to grow more in this cryptographic area, there are many studies that say that very soon it will open acceptance of cryptocurrencies around the world, so it is expected that all governments accept cryptocurrencies to stabilize their economy.

• +2 1

India is advance and have been supporting cryptocurrency. We hope to see if there is possibility to implement crypto courses in their educatuon system. 

This is a giant strike in the world of cryptocurrency if every government can imitate this there will be rapid development and use of cryptocurrency in the world

• +1 1

On 11/25/2019 at 10:37 PM, cryptosix said:

Today while I was reading news in Pivot APP got stunned to see this as our Govt is moving ahead in Crypto education. I still see the Indian Govt did not adopted Bitcoin and neither they made legal for using Blockchain.

What I see here is India might make legal for Bitcoin and other Crypto too soon because of this Crypto education.

Read full article here https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-government-crypto-course/

If you are right then I think this is very good step in digital market. Every country should teach crypto to their youngsters so that they will be able to open a business and run it too. 

• +4 1

The Indian government has often said many things but eventually cryptocurrency appears that they cannot take any effective position, I think cryptocurrency has quite a bit of problems with the policy makers in India with a half of the planners who act as the root cause of the problem.

This is great news to Indian citizens and if really they will legalize Cryptocurrency education in there nation then sooner or later they will also adapt to use of Cryptocurrency in the country which I think will be helpful to the citizens and if government can generate some revenue as well.

the Indian government is really doing very great because they know the power of the crypto currency and the future of IT that is why they are doing it and offering the courses for free

On 1/18/2021 at 4:42 PM, joemcgwa said:

So if Indian offers crypto and blockchain course while as I've heard they have restricted crypto to their country, so that's means they need their citizens to learn about the blockchain course in order to be creating their own crypto projects? 

No India was against cryptocurrencies that's right, but recently they declared allowance for the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and later these news followed.

Really this is a good step of the Indian government because when the peoples are know about the cryptocurrency and the blockchain they are interested more in the digital currency and its trade

5 hours ago, selfmade said:

No India was against cryptocurrencies that's right, but recently they declared allowance for the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and later these news followed.

Ahh! So that's means before they were not see the benefits of crypto currencies but now they have prove that crypto is very usefully that's much to offer the blockchain course.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

22 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

Ahh! So that's means before they were not see the benefits of crypto currencies but now they have prove that crypto is very usefully that's much to offer the blockchain course.

Not it is not like they have seen the benefits of cryptocurrencies, it is just that it is meaningless banning something which you can not enforce the laws for it, it is not easy to catch crypto users, so they decided to cope with the enemy.

Actually it is a good step for crypto field . No doubt its a great and reliable initiative from Indian government . Actually we know that if develop country start the crypto so small countries follow it .

Actually it is a good step for crypto field . No doubt its a great and reliable initiative from Indian government . Actually we know that if develop country start the crypto so small countries follow it .

That's a good news mate. Indian people will have a background in learning Crypto and blockchain, if they see the good benefit in studying the blockchain, maybe other countries will also make an offer of education about blockchain.

• +1 1