DeFi tokens are oversold - Page 2 - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
christiancmrg

DeFi tokens are oversold

A bro from a days ago defi did promoting its token to many members to give free token extra with buy defi token. There are many services who offered their token with high interest this is the reason defi tokens are oversold. Defi projects are trending and its coin also. 

• +3 1

I think the idea of DeFi protocols is very interesting, the concept of Farming draws a lot of attention and has many utilities, although many projects have tokens that are overvalued and it is common when they are listed in the exchanges and after the FOMO the price begins to fall.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

It is seen that defi trading is increasing because of other currency are going on high points so that people are buying defi more and more

As defi is increasing it's value and is becoming more popular so it may be true that the defi tokens are oversold. Because now a days everyone is using it and getting benefit so tokens are required and so are oversold. But we should be still careful in using it.thank you!

Hi my dear. That might be true but it's to easy to generalize and say that all DeFi tokens are oversold. The hype is driving the defi space right now, and when we see the next big thing in crypto. There are masses of defi tokens that have been solely created to experience the hype. There are plenty defi tokens that were only created to ride the hype.

• +4 1

According to my research 

I have find in past years that defi coins are trending 

Defi projects are oversold 

When ever you are working in defi projects

You must be carefull 

I am hope full that it will more developed in coming years 

DeFi protocols is very interesting, the concept of Farming draws a lot of attention and has many utilities, although many projects have tokens that are overvalued and it is common when they are listed in the exchanges and after the FOMO the price begins to fall.

The fact that an overselling is rumored, that is, a bubble in DeFi, the amount of scams that have occurred since the appearance of the UNI token, fake airdrops, duplicate tokens and even exchanges that stole the users, this type of situation scares potential investors, and the announcement of a vaccine also affected prices in general.

On 10/5/2020 at 8:21 AM, christiancmrg said:

Due to a pullback in Yearn finance and Aave this may be indicating that the DeFi market may be oversold.

One truth is that during the past month the cryptocurrency market has had great volatility. At the same time the defi system has been on a huge uptrend as the total value locked on DeFi platforms exceeded USD 10 billion, but very important news such as the unexpected result in the COVID19 test of the President of the United States, Donald Trump, has put greater pressure on the defi market.

If a project's TVL is stable and earnings are increasing, a significant price drop probably means extreme caution in the DeFi market. Similarly, Uniswap and Aave posted a sharp drop in their price, while both posted an increase of more than 235% in their revenue.

Yes you are right! I guess guess tokens are oversold, and cryptocurrency still have great volatility, I think it was predictable that defi system has a hudge uptrend because Defi is very convenient for its users. It was when Bitcoin and Ether started to pull back in late September, and then DeFi tokens crashed and U.S president Donald Trump un expected Covid 19 diagnosis in US put addition pressure on Defi market.

Maker, Uniswap, Yearn.finance and various other decentralized finance tokens were plunged, but experts say that major Defi tokens will remain strong.

I think Defi Tokens are actually over sold and these is true because when you look at how investors flood every defi project, 

And these is one of the reason why the stability of value is never assured when it comes DEFI

Notwithstanding, different information focuses show that the basics of the major DeFi tokens stay solid. 

In certain, Producer, Uniswap and Aave saw their pay increment somewhere in the range of 130% and 440% over the most recent 30 days and this happened when the costs of their fundamental tokens fell considerably.

On 2/19/2021 at 1:45 PM, Mrjerry said:

Major defi tokens may be oversold risk reward coins price the next big thing success and failure news visits defi tokens oversold but revenue and TVL shows trade expect a bounce. 

I don't remember if DeFi was oversold when this post was made, it was in a drop but as it seems the interest in this kind of products is still active and keeps rising. I would agree that maybe we will witness a huge bounce and DeFi will be once again in the headlines.

DeFi are the emerging technology of advanced blockchain which is different from traditional block-chain technology as it based on dApps, digital assets, smart contracts, and other tech protocols. It's more or less an open finance and can be accessed globally throughout the world, as there are no restrictions as every individual can access or create decentralized applications that may include DeFi.

• +2 1

I think defi tokens for the purpose to exchange And earnings is unpredictable. It's not remain on the fixed position. So be careful and informative in the digital currency exchange work.

Yes dear members I am very interested in the forum for sharing news and information here. Defi section provides the best earnings and learning knowledge about the cryptocurrency forum that how much time to spend in the future work online.

I am not Shure about that Defi tokens are oversold. But i know that Defi trading is increasing and everyone is interested in defi and it got good reputation.

Thanks.

It has been a very big difference in Defi projects price: 

For example decentralized exchange Uni Swap was a very good coin and made so many profits last weeks. Uni Swap is now place 9 at Coin Market Cap! 

But for example Yearn Finance from Andre Cronje was a very bad coin and lost so many positions at Coin Market Cap, it is only place 70, so disappointing!!