Potential Velas coin (VLX) - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Potential Velas coin (VLX)

Thanks for your participation my dear, you are gave a good coin and an average post about it but it is really one that I am think nobody in the forum has ever heard of besides you, so you can not just make a post that is not a good one about a token that is lost in ten thousands more.

• +2 1

I also had this but honestly I don't know about the usage. The potential side of this coin must be actually exposed to the people inorder to let know people can use it at thier best. Thank you for sharing this. I hope someone helps in this .

• +1 1

On 11/24/2019 at 7:31 AM, Agios said:

As a CoinPayments user

You really need to explain to us so many my friend. First of all what is this coinpayments? I haven't heard about this before. Then you tell us that you got some coins from there. How exactly you bought them and why were they converted to something else? You only made me have so many questions, please next time elaborate more.

• +2 1

On 11/24/2019 at 5:31 AM, Agios said:

As a CoinPayments user, I got a free CPS coin and now the CPS has been converted into Velas coins, What I want to know is whether Velas coins will go to the mooon. or do I have to switch Velas (VLX) to another crypto?

Website https://www.velas.com

I do not know much about that coin, but you should start by researching how old is that coin, how much is the supply and how much is the volume.

This question cannot be answered just like this, as the matter first needs a basic analysis of the currency project, its value and its method of work, and it needs technical analysis and time to determine the direction and the liquidity inside it.

• +3 1

On 11/24/2019 at 10:31 AM, Agios said:

As a CoinPayments user, I got a free CPS coin and now the CPS has been converted into Velas coins, What I want to know is whether Velas coins will go to the mooon. or do I have to switch Velas (VLX) to another crypto?

Website https://www.velas.com

I don't know about this coin but people are saying that it is really good and they also have this coin but I can't say because I never hear about it and I read about it through your post and I always like that going that is popular so I think you should search about it.

To be honest, I had no idea what vlx was until I read this article, and after doing some research, I discovered that this coin appears to be promising, as it has faster transactions and is stable, but it is still in its infancy, so it will take time for it to mature and become famous.

I am little bit angry with you because at this time many fake coins are available on the Internet you should to be careful when you want to exchange your money and the other coins some free coins are also available in the market of cryptocurrency

• +3 1

Every token or cryptocurrency has to be given due time for it to develop and we can earn some money with it, we cannot just tell you that it cannot increase because it would be lying, since cryptocurrencies and tokens will always be constantly increasing, but over time the amount will be much better detailed.

it can be the good coin in the future if there are some great news on it and if there are some of the people who are working on it perfectly otherwise there are no chances.