Best game in the world in your opinion - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nour11

Best game in the world in your opinion

In your opinion what do you think is the best game wether it's on android or iOS or windows or even ps and xbox for me it's assassin's creed and tomb raider cause this games are actually awesome

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

The best game in the world is the Fallout saga , hours of gameplay , deep story , easter egg everywhere and tons of things to do.

I am more of playing on consoles like the XBOX, which for me without a doubt my favorite game is FIFA and PES !! Perhaps a third adventure game with a suspenseful or horror tone, it can be dead space and the last of us.

this games in mobile phone or pc or console ?? 

in mobile phone i thinks fifa .. cod ( call of doty) .. pubgm .. coc (clash of clan) 

in pc i thinks pb (point blank) .. co go .. fifa .. pes .. 

in console i thinks gta sa is the best games 

and many games again the best and the best best

I think the best game is Life. You are playing in this game from the moment of born and you don't even know rules of the game, but you are still alive. It is so different: sometimes you win, sometimes no. 
I would say Minecraft. It's old but gold. A lot of mods that can make it whatever you wants and thats awesome.

For me for sure World of Warcraft Classic Vanilla. The game is designed with so much fantasy and talent.

Also the music is great of World of Warcraft Classic , So far for me best game i ever played .

The gaming industry is very popular now and has already developed a lot. We have a bunch of interesting and exciting games now. The genre of games is battle royal. The best game in my opinion in 2020 is TLOU 2, POE, Warzone, Metro 2037

From my point of view that the best game in the world the last period is PUBG, a very beautiful game, and I play it constantly

I used to play tetris the most when I was a kid. it was the best game for me. Nowadays it's call of duty. what will happen in the future is unknown.

Obviously it depends on the tastes, for me the best games in the world that i play whenever i can are warcraft, age of empire, Mario Bros and Sonic the headgot, that according to my opinion but there are also the legendary games that every gamer has to play or know it as Doom, tetris, Pacman, Pokemon from gameboy, castelvania uf is a theme for a while but there classics that never go out of style and from time to time i start to play them again as if it were the first time. 

Without a doubt, the best game for pc is far cry, i mean the whole saga and for cell phones i really like clash of clans and clash royale, and for xbox360 i like sonic.

I am more to the liking of rpgs and from years past the first baldur's gate was something that blew my mind. in more current times I think the witcher 3 is very complete and I'm waiting to play cyberpunk 2077

One of the best games for Play Station, XBOX and PC, is Formula One 2019, it is a video game of the Formula 1 World Cup where the user can choose the team or racing driver of their choice and compete in multiplayer on the best tracks of world races. It is a game with a lot of adrenaline, strategy and skill where only the fastest will win. I like to use the Scuderia Ferrari and the Mercedes cars as they are the fastest.

I haven't played in a long time, but I've had fun seasons playing Grepolis, a multiplayer real-time strategy browser game. I still remember when the mobile alarm sounded at 4AM because someone was attacking your cities.

• +1 2

In my opinion and experience  pubg is is best online  game in this whole world.oubg meam player unknown battleground. Pubg ia a action base game. And this game Graphic are too good. The game is no 1 game in now.

• +1 1