How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

Congratulations .. work here is good and deserves stress and fatigue, especially when you finally reap the fruit of your labor in the end .. Working in the field of virtual currencies is difficult in the beginning and needs some explanation from those with experience

• +2 1

I have taken in around this gathering from my mates. They introduced this to me and had an effect to participate in this stage. I think it is one of the best stage where we can acquire and adapt likewise. So it has an effect to expand our data and makes us educational too.The just thing we need is patience,hardwork,dedication and consistency

Hello friend. I'm know about this currency by my friend they are working in this forum. They tell me how to work in this forum. But now I'm very happy by doing work in this forum taking more knowledge and experience about crypto currency. 

I didnt knew much about cryptocurrencies before this forum when i joined here i learned alot about cryptocurrencies this platform helped me alot and gived me alot of solid knowledge about cryptocurrencies

Yes my friend I need to YouTube videos on the subject of money and new technologies. and I also worked this forum online money and several places. And we can invest more about BTC ethereum and p2p.

• +4 1

I have seen this forum while searching about cryptocurrency Relevant data but didn't give much importance to it as I was unknown to it's benefits But latter one of my friend recommended me to join this forun and now You can see that I am here and happy to join such a wonderful forum.

I came to know about it from my friend. My friend told me that by going to a chrome and then write the address, everything will come. Now I am happy in this field and earning more and more money .

A friend of mine helped me and explained the matter to me in detail. I thank him for that because he really helped me a lot. I don’t know how to get to him now, but I hope that he will reach me so that I can thank him

I get to know crypto currencies through social media and other platforms online. Through watching some YouTube videos. But I know it deeply through my casual friends whose teach me alot about crypto. 

I don't remember the exact moment but it was many years ago, I would register at every possible faucet and spend hours collecting coins. Also for a while I mine bitcoin with my computer. I got to know the world of cryptocurrencies through a YouTube video and since that day my money is always in cryptocurrencies.

It would be difficult to answer your question but if i can recall.... So it was i think 2019 when i saw a video on YouTube about cryptocurrency and from that time till now we are in continuous search of it but no fruit full result are obtained. 

Wow what a nice topic thanks for bringing a such and wonderful topic, I feel happy whenever I come across a topic like this in this forum, because it always reminded me with my uncle, because he is the first parson to advice me to engage my self in this, before my one and only friend, they are the reason why am here today.

So one of my friends told me about the currency, so many of us are benefiting from this currency and he wants me to benefit from the same kind of cryptocurency.

I learned about cryptocurrencies through a friend who invited me to invest and earn money. My companion enlighten me concerning crypto he says this is an excellent gathering procuring and furthermore learning. It is good that this happened to me because since that time I collect currencies.

I have learn about this platform from one of my friend who told me about this great opportunity.i also know about crypto from youtube channels.

Since I was graduating my school fellows were doing a lot in this forum there I  came to know a lot about this forum as we all fellows used to spend most of the time with each other's , initially I was not much indulge but later the a of independence pushed me toward this site so now I am here and enjoying my daily posts and earning.plz do follow and appreciate me as well I will be thankful to you.

My brother told me about this site.i have joined this site on the behalf of my brother and I feel so happy to be here

On 10/5/2020 at 6:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

I am also interested in cryptocurrency is there are many ways through which I have get information about it like I get information about it through my friends through some website links and many things are there if you want to get knowledge about something you have to find way and I am trying to find the ways through which I can get my destination.

I got to know the currencies encrypted through this forum and the current comments, and I looked at the sections related to this matter and through research I have learned about them

I did know about cryptocurrencies from online. Crypto currency is a digital currency. Almost maximum people know about it.

At first I have got information and knowledges about crypto talk from my husband. He has helped to open crypto account. He has also help me about giving updates about crypto talk. 

Thank you. 

Cryptocurrency is digital money, That means there’s no physical coin People might use cryptocurrencies for quick payments and to avoid transaction fees and some people ar, 3e use Cryptocurrency in vestment in business start-ups Cryptocurrency mining refers to the reward gained from verifying transactions on a blockchain.

• +1 1

I started to know about cryptocurrency one month before from my friend, but first i already know about bitcoin mining industry and their products. So I started to Search about cryptocurrency then i find this platform and i want to join in this community.

Crypto-currency is a currency of 21st century and soon it will spread all over the world. As we knew about it before millions of people didn't even know about it. So we are lucky and we should utilize this opportunity and should try to earn it and trade or invest it to make more profit. 

When I came here, I did not know about cryptocurrency at all. Earlier a friend of mine told me that cryptotalk  is a very good platform, you should work on it and from there you will get cryptocurrency. But I didn't have an knowledge  about cryptocurrency at all. When I came here, I got a lot of albums and I have learned a lot from here. I am very thankful to this form that it has learn  me a lot And I am also thankful to my friend that he told me to join cryptotalk , it is a very good platform and you will get to learn a lot from it Earlier, I had worked hard to earn money, but the perpetrator was all gone because I could not find any other platform from where I could do real earning, but this platform is very good and it also earn money