How to use the crypto currencies - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hache2911

How to use the crypto currencies

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes my dear friend I agree with you. Crypto currency is best for everyone but crypto currency demand online . crypto currency is very helpful for trade  .

First of we know about cryptocurrency what it is. Cryptocurrency is a digital and electronic currency but not a physical currency. It is use only by online method and not physically. We can use cryptocurrency to by different things in online way. The cryptocurrency also can be invested to earn in future. 

Well my friend crypto currency is really good way to send money from one way to another because there was no transaction fees is needed. That's why crypto currency is best for all of us. And  in my opinion if you invest in crypto currency then you must be taking knowledge and experience about it.

For many people cryptocurrency is a tool of investment, Thus they buy some coins and hold them like a valuable assets for many years. There are some people who trade with them and make daily profits. Some other use it for buying online and digital goods.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is digital currency. We use this currency in online products easily. Cryptocurrency is more useful for investment in trading. Mostly people use it for trading. But in secure and safe place. 

Yes, my friend, you can work here within the rules well to gain knowledge and through it the good financial gain and that is to identify the higher value of cryptocurrencies to choose the appropriate currency and then choose the best and trade them correctly. Thank you my friend

To use you'll need a “wallet,” an online app that can hold your currency.you create an account on an exchange, and then you can transfer real money to buy cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. 

It is very Good point that to use cryptocurrency in trading and investment so when the price of that currency get higher its the time for you to withdraw and fulfill your needs. So using crypto currencies is also requiring a great and smart knowledge about to have know that in coming time the value will be higher or lower. But you have to accept your lose as this is the only way to become successful next time. 

I think it depends upon our needs that how we can use the cryptocyrrency like some people use the cryptocyrrency for investment and trading to get more profit similarly some people use it to fulfill their needs.

Yes mate first of all and I want to tell that most of the person use cryptocurrency transfer to other countries of payment. And some persons trade in cryptocurrency of that site it depends upon of currency Bitcoin ethereum but I think that Bitcoin currency rate is higher than 

Cryptocurrency is  at good business to invest. Profitable and secured. Investing in cryptocurrency is a brilliant idea. You can sell your coin when the price goes up 

@Hache2911

Hi friend I hope you are well in your present time by the grace of Allah you can use it as a cryptocurrency investment you can exchange this cryptocurrency with USD dollar to meet all your needs in your bank account Cryptocurrency is online money you can trade with your cryptocurrency money You will get more profit through trading. You have risk again. If you want to trade through cryptocurrency, I would suggest you to invest in cryptocurrency stock market and forex market, then you can make a good profit. I hope I can answer your question, friend.

I utilize cryptocurrency as speculation. I contribute cryptocurrency in future planing. I exchange with my crypto cash. A few cryptocurrency I contribute in yobit contribute box for winning day by day benefit. We put will siure get benefit but it is hazardous .

@zainulabiden you are right my friend, i totally agree with what you said. Crypto currency have many variety and you can actually used them in many ways. You can look for online platforms accepting cryptocurrency as a payment. You can also withdraw it and transfer to your own currency. You can as well trade or invest it if you want.

• +3 1

You can use cryptocurrencies in many ways. You can invest it in anything or trade the currencies to make profits and andong term gains. Also you can simply withdraw currency from wallet and can convert it into real money to spend it. Personally, i will go with the option of withdrawing and converting the money because it contains a lower risk than others.

My dear friend you need to earn a crypto first then you need to make a account in yobit and then you can make your own wallet and you easy convert crypto into local currency. 

• +3 1

Hi mate, how is the day. Well I'm new to the forum as today is my second day on the forum so I don't think I can guide you. But I will urge the experts on the forum to please guide we the newbies on how we will crypto coins. Welcome.

We can use cryptocurrency in many ways.We can use cryptocurrency for making transaction.We can also purchase products from e-commerce platform using cryptocurrency.

You can use cryptocurrencies to shop online.  To book tickets and buy basic needs.  You can buy cryptocurrencies from the stock exchange and keep them in a secure wallet until their price increases.  Investing in the purchase and storage of digital currencies makes more profit than real estate investment

• +2 1

You can use cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange for online transactions. It is convenient and safe to use, but some sellers or countries wont accept it as reliable currency. And we can use cryptocurrency for trading and investment, it will give us good returns if it is properly invested.

• +3 1

I have not started to earn cryptocurrencies yet but I hope that soon I will start to get cryptocurrencies of my own and try to use it to carry out some transactions so as to see how it works out hopefully it is going to be very great

Dear when you obtain cryptocurrencies from cryptocurrency or from your business of investing and trading, you must choose a safe wallet to keep your cryptocurrencies safely. 

As a lot of people use cryptocurrencies to buy some things online, buy stocks and work on the stock exchange.

• +2 1

We work with these digital currencies and earn a lot from them, but some do not have enough experience to work with them and earn profits from them, so my friend you have to invest and daily trade currencies.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, you can use the cryptocurrency in many areas. You can buy from Internet sites or you can invest it here and you can trade in it and sell it to people interested in buying and selling.