How to use the crypto currencies - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hache2911

How to use the crypto currencies

I think dealing in cryptocurrencies and using them as an investment will help us earn a lot in our future lives and use them routinely for whatever purpose.

It is easier to do transactions using crypto currency than banks, also there's no third party such as banks or government, some companies have started using cryptocurrency as their payment systems you can use cryptocurrency to buy stock in such companies and you can choose to keep it in a wallet such as blockchain since bitcoin is increasing nowadays I will suggest to keep it. 

• +2 1

if you have cryptocurrency you can invest it or buying that coin its price is low.i use the cryptocurrency in that way i buying the token and i holding or invest that token some time when the price is high that token i selling it to gain profits.in this way i gain more profits and i use crypto currency in this way.

• +3 1

Hello my friend. As for cryptocurrencies, people use them, reserve them and store them in the hope that it will increase. Its price is like a currency that can rise and fall. Good luck for everyone.

As a beginner this will help me a lot there are lots of things to use cryptocurrency for for example to perform transaction online anonymously, investing in some companies and so on.

you have cryptocurrency learning is the best.. Orlin is the best earning for cryptocurrency.excellent you look good this tread for usdt and bitcoin, ltc twt peyecen 

This is a summary of everything about cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies help in transferring money because it is easier and more economical, and also we can buy almost what we want with it, also we can do investment, trade and earn profits through

• +1 1

I would say that to trade and invest in working with cryptocurrency, it will get paid quickly.  If you can spend more time on both trading and investing, the amount of money will be more and you will have to hold the currencies, because if you trade according to market conditions you will be more profitable  We need to use market analysis techniques and TA of experience.  If we ignore this good investment, the investment we have made will have a guaranteed return, but the risk will be as effective as ours.

Digital currency can be utilized from numerous points of view like instruments for investments,trading and online payments,as for me I use them generally for ventures choosing more benefits.

• +4 1

Dear friend, in my opinion, you should have a patient for good using of crypto currencies. You should buy crypto currencies at low price and wait until the price of crypto currencies increase than the cost price. The time maybe long or short. 

Hello there mate,Cryptocurrencies are seen as investments by most people .Theyare investing in it hoping to make a good profit ask the value rises. Nowadays the popularity of cryptocurrencies are increasing many merchants and online websites have begun taking cryptocurrency as payment ,but still a huge amount of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin for example Bitcoin is being  held up  by whalers.

Dear friend, I heard that digital currencies through which you can buy products through the Internet .. through which you can enter the world of investments because they give you ample information .. and you can trade in them by buying them when their price drops and selling them when they rise .. if there is something I said Error please correct ??? Thanks and good luck ♥ ️ ♥ ️

Thanks for sharing. Crypto currencies is safe and there are no fee for transfer. And it's price can be grow in any time though no body knows about it. Someone can use it as real money but when it is in online he or she must follow a little bit of rule to exchange it.     

On 10/5/2020 at 4:22 AM, Hache2911 said:

People could use cryptocurrencies to make quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Some people might acquire cryptocurrency as an investment, hoping that it will increase in value. In this case you need to put it a safe place for a while up they increase their value. Nobody can tell you the moment they will reach the higher price. Good luck.

You are absolutely right buddy. We can increase our money by depositing our money in cryptocurrency wallet and then withraw it when it's rate turns higher.

• +3 1

I think a very good way of cryptocurrency is to invest it on online platforms and buy things from it. Cryptocurrencies are also money like a common currency but this currency is online, you can earn double money by investing this currency on online platform.

• +2 1

For ever member to understand how to use cryptotalk in cryptocurrency, is very relevant because then will he/she really be quarantine as a qualitative member of the forum and the best solution to this is by adhering to the rules and regulations of the forum.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right, cryptocurrencies can mainly be useful to save and generate profits with them, but I also think it is a good idea to make a payment with them, it is incredible, because it shows how advanced the economy is, also you can not think that you stopped Winning, on the contrary, think that thanks to the profits you obtained you can buy something for yourself, that is the idea, because we do nothing with having money and not using it, the money saved is not useful, it is change when you can use it is better.

For making good use of good crypto currency we should be aware of all currencies.we have to know about the good use of making profits.we should to get guidance

There are a lot of uses for crypto right now.
The most important of which are daily dealings, commercial exchange between people, and an important means of payment,
Indeed, some consider it a good investment in the long run because it is considered very important in the future, and the possibility of its price increase in the future is very great.
For me, I reserve the crypto for the future and spend only a little on the daily necessities of subsistence.

• +2 1

To me crytotalk currency is very important, because is just like real money you can use it to trade and invest all kind of business you wish do, and this will help you earn money very fast and sharp, crytotalk currency help us to gain money

You can buy cryptocurrencies online and choose a digital wallet to keep it safe, and this depends on the type of cryptocurrency, so if you have Bitcoin or Ethereum, it is very good and is useful for investment

As we all know that cryptocurrencies are the modern currencies of the world the best way to use the cryptocurrencies is to invest in this we can get a large profit in return

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Crypto world is a wonderful way of earning money at your home facility with little efforts.

It is a platefrom of markets, coins prices and also tell us every ups & downs there. We can learnt about crypto currencies good knowledge and make trade with them. Its transactions is also easy around the world. One can make its passive income here by attachings.💰