Calculate how much your posts was deleted - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Calculate how much your posts was deleted

On 11/21/2019 at 8:30 PM, BullRunBit said:

I will write tutorial how you can calculate/see how much your posts was deleted and how much posts you must to compensate to start get payment again.

I will write in my case how I calculate how much posts I must to compensate to start to get payment again, you need just to get your statistic and replace the numbers.

Total posts: 759 (you can see on your profil)

Arhive posts: 525 (you can find in your history of posts)

Paid posts: 580 (you can find on Yobit paybyposts page)

Unpaid section posts: 24 (this is hard but you must to check one by one post in arhive in which section is post, because Bounties or Airdrop section is not paid section)

When you collect arhive posts (one page have 25 posts) and you collect paid posts (for which you get payments before this rule) and you check/collect unpaid section posts just simple subtract the numbers.

Arhive posts: 525

Unpaid section posts: 24

Paid arhive posts (history of your posts): 501

Paid posts (Yobit payments pages): 580

Total compensate posts: 79

I hope I simplify at least a little, and if someone have any question about this feel free to ask. 😉

Hello. Thnks for your information. But it still still very confusing. So what is your basis about the unpaid section post? How will you know that you actually need to compensate a number of post to start gaining satoshis again?

42 minutes ago, elf5566 said:

Hello. Thnks for your information. But it still still very confusing. So what is your basis about the unpaid section post? How will you know that you actually need to compensate a number of post to start gaining satoshis again?

I calculate that manual (unpaid sections), unpaid sections are Bounties, Airdrop, Off topic, and maybe Referral links but I'm not sure because on Referral links rules there are no info about that is unpaid section (I will check that and update information). Before was little difficult because we did not have option on https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ to see that and now is easier, simple go to this link and you can see this two options:

"Next payouts will occur upon reaching useful posts: ???" (posts which must to have/compensate)

"Current number of useful forum posts: ???" (posts which you currently have, without posts which are deleted).

If you have some more questions freely ask.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Well if you don't know how much of your posts was deleted then go to account profile section then see your total comments and after that go to paybypost page of yobit and check the total number of useful posts ,if both the number of your posts are same then no posts are deleted and the total number of useful posts are less on comparing the total number of on account->profile section then some of it has been deleted.

Thanks for the explaination. But I'm wondering now what happens if your deleted usefull post were already paid. Do you need to make up for it ? I currently have 283 usefull post while next payout is set to 286.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

2 hours ago, Sapdrx said:

Thanks for the explaination. But I'm wondering now what happens if your deleted usefull post were already paid. Do you need to make up for it ? I currently have 283 usefull post while next payout is set to 286.

You must to compensate 3 posts to start to get payments for posts again, but that is not that much I get for some day same amount but I compensate that same day. Problem is when I get 10 or 20 deleted posts at once, and that surprise me. I recommend you to try to avoid unnecessary topics to commented because such a topics will be or deleted or moved on off topic section and your posts on that topics too. Try to write comments on some useful or interesting topics which have sense and give useful informations of course related with cryptocurrency/world because this forum is about cryptocurrency. :) 

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png