Calculate how much your posts was deleted - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Calculate how much your posts was deleted

Thank you for this info. New crypto-users may have a hard time to know how this happen and I am so happy that this post exist to guide them. Because in my place many people have also CryptoTalk account and have a problems in deleted posts so I think this is the light.

On 11/21/2019 at 7:30 PM, BullRunBit said:

how much posts you must to compensate to start get payment again.

We can see it already in the Yobit panel. 
I think it is useless to count deleted messages because it wastes time. We can use our time to report a spam message or maybe learn to improve the post. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:04 AM, duncun007 said:

ok if i really must to check one by one post in archive in which section is post then this is going to take a very long time and its just not worth it specially when your a full member and you have over 1k posts

That's right it's to hard to check by your self but you can calculate your number of post in your profile every page have 25 post and you just multiple 25 by the number of page you have and you the exact number 

On 12/10/2019 at 2:36 AM, BullRunBit said:

In that page (same page) where I can see my payments (all from beginning) I can see this new notice (about posts) too. And when I calculate payments (one by one) all payments from 04.10.2019 (when I start to write) till today I have 607 posts or 0.00607 BTC payments. 

My question is, how I have:

Next payouts will occur upon reaching useful posts: 680

When I get payments just for 607 posts?

The answer is simple. You had some posts deleted and now you have to catch up to it. You have to wait for the data in your Yobit account to be fixed as well.

Post and thread deletions are most likely still ongoing until now. Everyone should expect their post counts to have fluctuations every now and then.

You're still getting payments, right? Then there shouldn't be a problem.

And I've noticed something else. Posting on 'Off Topic' section no longer counts itself to the number of posts displayed in your profile. I will post a couple more there to confirm. Confirmed.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

That's right it's to hard to check by your self but you can calculate your number of post in your profile every page have 25 post and you just multiple 25 by the number of page you have and you the exact number 

i dont think you get it yet, we want to know which post deleted and why, because if they kept deleting posts without us knowing why then we cant improve our post quality.

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i dont think you get it yet, we want to know which post deleted and why, because if they kept deleting posts without us knowing why then we cant improve our post quality.

Now i can see , so they have to update some feature for deleted post to know exactly witch and why they delete the post we all the time ask for that

On 11/21/2019 at 6:30 PM, BullRunBit said:

I will write tutorial how you can calculate/see how much your posts was deleted and how much posts you must to compensate to start get payment again.

I will write in my case how I calculate how much posts I must to compensate to start to get payment again, you need just to get your statistic and replace the numbers.

Total posts: 759 (you can see on your profil)

Arhive posts: 525 (you can find in your history of posts)

Paid posts: 580 (you can find on Yobit paybyposts page)

Unpaid section posts: 24 (this is hard but you must to check one by one post in arhive in which section is post, because Bounties or Airdrop section is not paid section)

When you collect arhive posts (one page have 25 posts) and you collect paid posts (for which you get payments before this rule) and you check/collect unpaid section posts just simple subtract the numbers.

Arhive posts: 525

Unpaid section posts: 24

Paid arhive posts (history of your posts): 501

Paid posts (Yobit payments pages): 580

Total compensate posts: 79

I hope I simplify at least a little, and if someone have any question about this feel free to ask. 😉

Thank you so much for posting a useful article with us. I simply didn't know why my post was showing low on yobit but now reading your article I learn about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing this, most of the members here dont know how many post are deleted because there is no yet deleted notification features in this forum, thank you, appreciated this.

On 12/21/2019 at 1:32 AM, lucky80 said:

We can see it already in the Yobit panel. 
I think it is useless to count deleted messages because it wastes time. We can use our time to report a spam message or maybe learn to improve the post. 

22 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

The answer is simple. You had some posts deleted and now you have to catch up to it. You have to wait for the data in your Yobit account to be fixed as well.

Post and thread deletions are most likely still ongoing until now. Everyone should expect their post counts to have fluctuations every now and then.

You're still getting payments, right? Then there shouldn't be a problem.

And I've noticed something else. Posting on 'Off Topic' section no longer counts itself to the number of posts displayed in your profile. I will post a couple more there to confirm. Confirmed.

I have one question for you, because you probably dont read what I write.

Why I must to compensate 710 posts but I get payments for only 637 posts?

To explain:

05.11.2019 / 3 posts

06.11.2019 / 2 posts

07.11.2019 / 6 posts etc.

and when I calculate all my posts/payments I see that I have 637 posts (total) for which I get payments.

And my question is, why I must to compensate 710 posts?

That is 73 posts more for which I did not get payments.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

6 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I have one question for you, because you probably dont read what I write.

Why I must to compensate 710 posts but I get payments for only 637 posts?

To explain:

05.11.2019 / 3 posts

06.11.2019 / 2 posts

07.11.2019 / 6 posts etc.

and when I calculate all my posts/payments I see that I have 637 posts (total) for which I get payments.

And my question is, why I must to compensate 710 posts?

That is 73 posts more for which I did not get payments.

I will just repeat the remark I already made. Please note the text in boldface.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:30 AM, kyoukage01 said:

(In short, wait for an update to your account.)

If you still have issues on your post count, I suggest that you take your case to the mods or to the Yobit support page. They will verify your report if you send it to them directly instead of just posting here, if you haven't already.

Have a nice day.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 12/21/2019 at 9:17 AM, scorpiali said:

Now i can see , so they have to update some feature for deleted post to know exactly witch and why they delete the post we all the time ask for that

ya exactly! a feature that can tell us our said post was deleted for lack of information or not reaching 100 characters or whatever reason there is to delete posts because today i had over 50 deleted posts and i didnt know why.

ya exactly! a feature that can tell us our said post was deleted for lack of information or not reaching 100 characters or whatever reason there is to delete posts because today i had over 50 deleted posts and i didnt know why.

50 it's to much if the forum continue like i don't think i can stay here we can't all days i will cover my deleted post it's a wasting time

On 12/21/2019 at 2:34 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

Thank you for sharing this, most of the members here dont know how many post are deleted because there is no yet deleted notification features in this forum, thank you, appreciated this.

We really need some deleted notification about deleted posts because it's to much deleted every day more than yesterday

12 hours ago, scorpiali said:

50 it's to much if the forum continue like i don't think i can stay here we can't all days i will cover my deleted post it's a wasting time

yea man this is getting really annoying they should delete all the spam posts and reset the payment system from 0 so we dont have to make up for our posts, i just checked and there is another 31 posts deleted from my count so now i have to make over 80 posts lol this is just ridiculous. 

11 hours ago, Cryptokiller said:

To calculate deleted posts you have to go yobit exchange and calculate using useful posts.

Yeah to know about your deleted post now its very easy as compare to before.

3 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea man this is getting really annoying they should delete all the spam posts and reset the payment system from 0 so we dont have to make up for our posts, i just checked and there is another 31 posts deleted from my count so now i have to make over 80 posts lol this is just ridiculous. 

You use the right word ridiculous , now you have to make 80 posts to have Just payment for 30 posts I'm sorry for that. Good luck any way

10 hours ago, scorpiali said:

You use the right word ridiculous , now you have to make 80 posts to have Just payment for 30 posts I'm sorry for that. Good luck any way

no i have to make 80 posts to make up for the deleted posts and if i want to get paid the daily 30,000 satoshi then i need to make another 30 posts which makes it total of 120 posts...they really need to fix this deleting issue or they will start losing members.

no i have to make 80 posts to make up for the deleted posts and if i want to get paid the daily 30,000 satoshi then i need to make another 30 posts which makes it total of 120 posts...they really need to fix this deleting issue or they will start losing members.

Wow that's to hard to do it, if I'm in your place i think i will give up from a long time. Nice to see you still there with all those problems

On 11/21/2019 at 6:15 PM, BullRunBit said:

I will write tutorial how you can calculate/see how much your posts was deleted and how much posts you must to compensate to start get payment again.

I will write in my case how I calculate how much posts I must to compensate to start to get payment again, you need just to get your statistic and replace the numbers.

Total posts: 759 (you can see on your profil)

Arhive posts: 525 (you can find in your history of posts)

Paid posts: 580 (you can find on Yobit paybyposts page)

Unpaid section posts: 24 (this is hard but you must to check one by one post in arhive in which section is post, because Bounties or Airdrop section is not paid section)

When you collect arhive posts (one page have 25 posts) and you collect paid posts (for which you get payments before this rule) and you check/collect unpaid section posts just simple subtract the numbers.

Arhive posts: 525

Unpaid section posts: 24

Paid arhive posts (history of your posts): 501

Paid posts (Yobit payments pages): 580

Total compensate posts: 79

I hope I simplify at least a little, and if someone have any question about this feel free to ask. 😉

Thankyou, but where are archive post i cant see in my profile, and will we get paid for archive posts?  But everyday even posting good quality anf legit answer i got less  number of paid post

16 hours ago, Badman001 said:

Ya thanku for sharing this good information I am also check my post that is deleted . 

About 33 post of mine is deleted and 

And you can Also check in yobit page that how many post u get paid from them . 

thats just too many posts deleted man, and i think by the time you make up those 33 posts you will find they deleted another 12 posts and you have to make up for those too.

I have stoped counting my deleted posts.When ever i log in i see my couple of posts have been deleted .But also other members are facing this problem .i am wondering what  is the standard for post deletion.May we know about it ,will less our tension.

Thanks sharing like this post.I am newbie here it will helpfull for me

Reading carefully and following calculation.hope i will get more

Information about forum

Thank you for remember this thing. I don't know why my some of post get deleted. I write all comments manually after I read any post. But sometime my 2 or 3 post get delete. Why this happening? Is there anyone who can describe it to me?

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

1 hour ago, Amir Vao said:

Thank you for remember this thing. I don't know why my some of post get deleted. I write all comments manually after I read any post. But sometime my 2 or 3 post get delete. Why this happening? Is there anyone who can describe it to me?

Dont write reply on nonsense like "What is Bitcoin" or topic which looks like copy/paste (you can notice that with letters) or topic where member share referral link (that is forbidden).

Try first before you write reply to read and understand what that member ask or about what he/she write.

Because a lot of members try to clean up forum from spam and nonsense and that can lead to that deleting posts, just try to avoid this things (above).

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

19 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Dont write reply on nonsense like "What is Bitcoin" or topic which looks like copy/paste (you can notice that with letters) or topic where member share referral link (that is forbidden).

Try first before you write reply to read and understand what that member ask or about what he/she write.

Because a lot of members try to clean up forum from spam and nonsense and that can lead to that deleting posts, just try to avoid this things (above).

Thank you. I am happy that you reply to me my answer.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/