Exchanges without KYC - Page 18 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

If you need some cryptocurrency exchange without KYC, Yobit, of course, the best choice. But Binance is also good and trustworthy, you can deposit and withdraw up to 2 BTC without KYC, as i know

• +2 1

49 minutes ago, nachianneoly said:

So what's the point of verification then? All the same, data can be bought on the Internet in the public domain, if KYC is done only to combat multi-accounts, this will not help.

Kyc can help to reduce multiple account, some people will still have more than one account if they want but many will just be discouraged that having one account will be good. But if no kyc, many people will not find it difficult to have more than one account. But kyc has disadvantages more than its advantages which can lead to scammers to just trying to scam in a phishing attempt.

• Useful or interesting 1

KYC is definitely the first call to participate in the IEO of a banana, you had to go through KYC, otherwise you would not voluntarily pass for anything, since today is KYC, and tomorrow you already pay taxes to someone who is not clear and it is not clear why, and after tomorrow, by decision, everyone will be taken here your cue ball on the stock exchange;)

• +5 1

KYC is definitely not suitable for people who are concerned about their privacy, but it is clear that no one wants to expose their data, but on the other hand, your data is already everywhere, whoever wants to get it one way or another will do it, I would recommend trading on exchanges without verification, but if it is necessary, then it is not always necessary to provide a passport, you can confirm your identity, for example, with a driver's license, I know there is such a thing on binance

I use EXMO and YOBIT exchanges. Verification is required on EXMO, not on YOBIT. In general, I have a good attitude towards verification and I always go through it if necessary. I see nothing wrong with that.

While on the Binance and Polonix exchanges, verification is optional and the commissions are quite normal both for trading and for withdrawal in crypto. Therefore, people are in no hurry to go through the CUS, if so far it is possible to work.

I have heard about many from this list, but thanks nevertheless, I will save myself somewhere so as not to lose. As for KYC, many are afraid to go through it, but it seems to me in 2020 this is the norm, almost everywhere it is. But still, it is better to check the information about the exchange where you want to register before then regretting something

Professional traders know a lot about KYC, and documents have been prepared for a long time in order to pass KYC on the exchange. For me, there is nothing special about it. I go through KYC to trusted cryptocurrency exchanges, I have all the scanners.

I am tolerant of KYC. I believe that there are a sufficient number of exchanges and there is no need to go through a kyc at each exchange. It is enough to have verification on 5 verified exchanges. Use the rest of the exchanges without verification, or simply not use them.

now there are many exchanges that require verification, especially for trading large amounts, but there are also many exchanges where verification is not needed. I prefer the latter.

Well, the fact of the matter is that, of course, there is absolutely no need for flattery in some new exchange, because first of all there should be some benefit from it, but

There is such a thing. I will give an example with another surprise) I started a crypt on the FTX exchange, well, I think I'll go through the verification later somehow, now it's night (then it was) .. As a result, I filled it in a little, I try to take long futures, and then bang, verify for trading ! I was shocked, but it was verified, there are good futures, coins, so the exchange is not bad.

And what prevents you from going through KYC verification on cryptocurrency exchanges when it is necessary to do it. I went, made a document scanner, submitted it electronically. Everything is ready, wait for confirmation from the exchange that you have applied.

Yes, KYC is not a very pleasant procedure, but over time you cannot get away from it and everyone will have to go through it.

As far as I understand, there is only one minus on binance, and this is the withdrawal of Fiat to the card only with the passed kyc, that is, you want to trade, trade, but to withdraw, leave your data, correct if you confused something

The best option is to confirm the video report to believe that you are a real user. Since it was precisely this procedure that was proposed, which, according to the rules, the cryptocurrency exchange has the right to demand.

This is not the point, verification is required in order to put a person on a bottle in case of any washing of attendants

We understand that I am a member of those exchanges in which the jurisdiction assumes that it is necessary to pass verification. Soon it will be impossible to trade on more than one exchange without verification.

• +1 1

Personally, my opinion is that KYC is not needed and the exchanges that ask him to go leave my list of exchanges that you can go to)

It is clear why the KUS is most likely done, the state requires to find out the data, the user's income on the exchange, from those exchanges that require verification, I only trust Binance, after all, this is a proven option, I don't think that somewhere mine the data will slip away from there, and so, I prefer yobit, there is no verification and I would like it not to have to go through it in the future

• +1 1

Mostly of exchanges without KYC they are scammers because they know thats mostly of people like exchanges without exchanges, so people will mostly choosing those exchanges that's doesn't have KYC. 

• +3 1

Hey mate, thanks for your post, I also agree that yobit is a trusted exchange and I am very happy with my yobit exchange. So if you want to refer exchange without kyc than suggest Biancne and Kucoin exchange because those exchange not  need a kyc for trading.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friends are on yobit where is no required of kyc .i am also in this but i am not stasifid on it .i need other secure and earning place toearn

Thanks dear 

• +1 1

Frankly, I do not trust exchanges that do not want kyc verification because these exchanges have a lot of security vulnerabilities. I think it is a crime not to know who is trading in the stock market. Many crimes can be committed very easily by using anonymous identities and money can be transferred very easily. People should be very careful and do their research carefully before opening an account at an exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток. Уважаемые пользователи!Конкурс ПРОДОЛЖАЕТСЯ !!!! НЕ ЗАБЫВАЕМ ПРИНИМАТЬ УЧАСТИЕ!!!!!10000 рублей победителю выполнившему все условия.Необходимо сделать обмен на нашем сайте и оставить Положительный отзыв на КурсЕксперт с указанием номера заявки.Каждый участник получит бонус 200 рублей на мобильный телефон. Для получения необходимо связаться с администратором через телеграмм.Всем удачи!!!С уважением Администрация cryptotims.com  
    • Генеральный директор Tether Паоло Ардоино ответил на вопросы аналитиков Deutsche Bank о платежеспособности компании и стабильности ее стейблкоина USDT.   Ардоино процитировал последнее заявление аналитиков Deutsche Bank по поводу своего аккаунта X, в котором говорится, что у финансового учреждения нет места для переговоров. Генеральный директор Tether отметил историю штрафов и санкций Deutsche Bank, вызвав сомнения в их способности критиковать других представителей отрасли. Ардоино напомнил, что Международный валютный фонд также назвал Deutsche Bank самым рискованным банком в мире. В комментариях к посту пользователи отметили, что Deutsche Bank с 2000 года заплатил более $20 млрд за 99 нарушений. Поэтому банку не следует критиковать другие компании за риски, структурирование продуктов или регулирование.      Ранее экспертная группа Deutsche Bank опубликовала результаты исследования рынка стейблкоинов . Аналитики назвали слабые стороны этого класса активов и отметили недостаточную прозрачность Tether как эмитента стейблкоина USDT. Аналитики Deutsch Bank также добавили, что, учитывая монополию Tether на рынке стейблкоинов, в случае краха USDT его последствия будут более серьезными. По данным DefiLlama , общая капитализация стейблкоинов на данный момент превышает $160 млрд. USDT является бесспорным лидером на этом рынке с доминированием более 69%.     Однако эксперты предупреждают , что доминирование Tether может ослабнуть из-за новых правил, предлагаемых в США.  
    • В течение продолжительного времени Ethereum позиционировался как дефляционная "ультразвуковая" сеть, но после последнего обновления ситуация изменилась.      Согласно аналитикам CryptoQuant, Ethereum перестал быть дефляционным после внедрения мартовского обновления Dencun, которое значительно снизило комиссии за транзакции в блокчейне.     Термин "ультразвуковые деньги" в контексте Ethereum означает сохранение покупательной способности и устойчивость к инфляции. В отличие от биткоина, Ethereum имеет потенциал быть более стабильным за счет уменьшения предложения токена ETH.     За девять лет существования Ethereum были внедрены несколько обновлений для снижения инфляции или выпуска новых ETH. Например, обновление Лондон в августе 2021 года ввело механизм сжигания части комиссий за газ Ethereum, что привело к дефляционному давлению на предложение ETH.     С реализацией обновления Слияние в сентябре 2022 года Ethereum перешел с доказательства работы на доказательство доли, что также уменьшило выпуск и инфляцию. Оба эти обновления успешно справились со своими задачами до появления Dencun.     Однако после внедрения Dencun Ethereum больше не является дефляционным, поскольку снижение комиссий за транзакции на уровне 2 сетей Ethereum и введение danksharding привели к увеличению эффективности сети и уменьшению ее стоимости. Это привело к уменьшению сжигаемых ETH из-за снижения комиссий, несмотря на высокую активность сети.
    • 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org