Exchanges without KYC - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

I would not even begin to contact such a verification, there are clearly crazy people, or just funny people are sitting, why waste time.

Yobit is an excellent exchange, although I also read about many negative impressions, I personally do not share them. I have no claims to the stock exchange. Even if verification is introduced here, I will go through it, although in itself I have a very negative attitude towards Kyc.

I personally do not go through kYC on exchanges and do not intend to, if they require verification from me, I will leave such an exchange

In general, Yobit is doing well with this, not a word about verification, and the volumes are good, I have an extremely negative attitude to KYC on exchanges, then they are closed and it is not clear where my documents will end up. You can also add the P2pbp2p exchange recently faced with the withdrawal of coins, where I was offered to go through KYC.

As I see it, the more unknown and new the exchange is, the more difficult it is to pass KYC on it. Most likely they need these docks for fraud or for the sale of documents to other fraudsters

I realized that yobit is most suitable for trading without any verification, for this a separate respect, so to speak, there are still heroes) Thanks to the author for the article, newcomers will really need this, I once accidentally made money on gate.io and p2pb2b, now I'm suffering.

I have subscribed to many cryptocurrency exchanges and most of them want KYC (authentication) but I think they don't need to. There are many exchanges on the exchange where you can trade without asking for KYC and I don't understand why they still want KYC.

If the exchange works legally and in white, and also launches fiat on its site, then everyone will need a CUS, because the time will come on it and we will pay taxes. But I am personally in favor of the KUS, crypto trading, as for me, should remain anonymous!

The fact is that they have written that the verification of documents takes from 1 to 24 hours, they have been checking for two weeks already, with such a relationship of their direct responsibilities they will not attract new people, but on the contrary will push them away

VPN is not a toy, and there have even been cases when data was stolen with the help of left but working services, I don't know exactly how, but I remember exactly what I read about it and I turn it on only when needed.

Stax and nafik are not a necessary trash heap, there has always been some kind of inadequate. After NG, they made mandatory verification, at night I will take off the link at the computer and write an annotation, there you need #multitext, there are nuances, it's inconvenient to paint them from the phone.

I will add a little to what has been said, not to work with citizens of the US and the EU, they will of course go through the VPN, but this is no longer a problem of the exchange. This is exactly what the same Bitmex or Deribit do. On ViteX dex, KYC is not needed and there are no limits on withdrawals, but it was initially forbidden to trade to Americans.

Why not work, let them have the right to trade on such exchanges or not. For example, on the 50x stock exchange, which I am promoting now, you do not have everything listed by you either, plus there is no ban on registration of citizens of any countries of the world.

I think KYC is important. Exchanges should continue asking KYC to allow the transactions. But, they should organize the taking photo and like things... Uploading becomes sometimes very annoying since the site does not accept.

• +1 1

I do not like to show my documents even on trusted exchanges. I use binance because there is no need to do kyc. Also, the yobit can please with such freedom.

Well, old users do not have to go through the CUS as a mandatory verification, but if you want to get access to advanced features, you can go through

I use many exchanges and wallets in few places where I have been verified, because while it is not so important to me and not so necessary, if I need it or if I run into a problem, then I will go through without any problems and without any problems

On 11/19/2019 at 3:08 PM, cryptosix said:

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

Kyc is for our own safty but most of users ( including me ) dont like to share our documents with someone we don't know even if its an exchange. There are a lot exchanges that you trade in without kyc for example binance , kucoin , bitforex but this exchanges have daily limit for withdrawal.

• +1 1

Why should you stay away from this fright? I would say just the opposite. The question is, are these sites so stately?

I also personally don't use exchanges that makes KYC verification mandatory. Which is why i have opted for some exchanges like Yobit, KuCoin, Binance, Hotbit, BTC-Alpha, and Huobi. I hope you will be able to pick one among the ones i have listed. A relatively new exchange though I the Nominex, it's quite good too, so you might opt for it

18 minutes ago, Ahmet Özkaya said:

I think KYC is important. Exchanges should continue asking KYC to allow the transactions. But, they should organize the taking photo and like things... Uploading becomes sometimes very annoying since the site does not accept.

KYC shouldn't be made mandatory, if it should be made compulsory, then what is the need for Cryptocurrencies. After all, one of the mantra of cryptocurrencies is anonymity and KYC submission goes against that

• +2 1

It amazes me that such a giant as the Binance cryptocurrency exchange has not yet introduced mandatory verification. If you do not take into account the fact that your volume, in my opinion, is less than two bitcoins per day.

7 hours ago, melikf78 said:

Kyc is for our own safty but most of users ( including me ) dont like to share our documents with someone we don't know even if its an exchange. There are a lot exchanges that you trade in without kyc for example binance , kucoin , bitforex but this exchanges have daily limit for withdrawal.

Indeed I prefer these exchanges because it not require kyc and I like to do trading in binance and so on but in the future we will see what to do, if it is important then I will do kyc as well for trading but now we have many exchanges available so do trading on these exchanges..

in my opinion, no cousins are needed on the cryptocurrency exchange, bitcoins and other coins are created for anonymity, and what kind of anonymity can we talk about if you have been taken from you passport data.