2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ? - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajish anto

2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ?

It is interesting to read the price predictions from last year. As they say, how many people have so many opinions 😃 There were good opportunities for trading, undoubtedly. My opinion btc 9500 by december 2020. Reason - pandemic

Yes, your words are correct. I expect that the Bitcoin currency will rise in 2020, especially in the 12th of the end of the year

I don't know if it will reach the peak but it has certainly shown to be stronger every day, many traditional companies already rank it as an important investment, banks and others already have funds in crypto currencies and many countries take it into account, I think the upward trend will continue

BTC has good support at $ 10,500 but when it breaks down and if it falls below $ 9,500, do not see it as a bad thing, rather buy cheap and sell when the price is expensive, only you determine how much of your money you will allocate to invest in btc before a drop in prices lower.

Corona crisis changed all plans unfortunately. Will see the next year. In my opinin the next peak bitcoin can reach only in 4 years

Most predictions that was made by expert late last year went wrong I think one of the reasons why most prediction do not take effect was  because of the crisis of pandemic that affect not only the world economic but also the crypto currency industry. 

I have seen the statements of some experts saying that the Bitcoin currency will reach the price of 100,000 dollars by 2021, but I do not think that it will decrease its price instead of increasing.

I think there could be a big hike by the end of the year.
Bitcoin seems to me a bit more solid this year than the 2 previous years.
There seem to be big buys every time it drops back to $ 10,000.

I think that in 2020, bitcoin will not reach its peak, as it seems to me, the peak will be a little later, in 2022-2023. There is no reason to grow now

I personally do not believe that BTC will reach new historical highs even though I believe that in 2021 it may exceed $ 20,000 per bitcoin, the purchase strategy that I have made is a systematic purchase for example a little every week regardless of whether the price is considered high or low of that mode averages the purchase price and has given me good results

• +1 1

2 hours ago, lolok said:

I think there could be a big hike by the end of the year.
Bitcoin seems to me a bit more solid this year than the 2 previous years.
There seem to be big buys every time it drops back to $ 10,000.

Honestly, the bitcoin bubble can explode at any time, as it has happened in these years, if it can go up and down, taking into account that its ceiling is more than 10,000 or 15,000 0r 20,000 maybe 25,000 dollars. that its price could reach so high

• +1 1

No one can get a right prediction. We can only guess about Bitcoin price,but you can analyze the market. That can get you little more info about future price.

well if you think about it this way that it is only possible to extract a limited number of bitcoins (21 million), of which 17 million have been extracted so far and only 4 million remain so this adds to the value of bitcoin. on the other hand, some countries, including the US, japan and south korea, are trying to add the use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to their financial systems. if that happens, the price of bitcoin is expected to reach 20k by the end of 2020.

According to my own hypothesis btc will drop really bad during the American election, and rise again afterwards so it will be wise to sell of any BTC you have during the election

Let us watch out for these predictions. That is what am seeing you may call me a prophet, I don't mind

Azumming I invest 30$ and am receiving 0.9$ everyday,and I decided to withdraw my initial capital after 22 days, what is the exact dollar I will be earning for Life

Мы очень не плохо закрепились над 10000 $, если не увидим падения ниже 8000 $, текущая точка может быть началом серьезного роста, который вполне может уйти за отметку в 20000$.

On 11/19/2019 at 8:37 AM, Ajish anto said:

Some 2020 prediction is say btc will going peak but I don't know sure to rise bt my belive is want peak situation in 2020 pleace say how worth it. It's useful to many new persons 

hey predicted that bitcoin would rise in 2020 due to the experience of previous years. and I am sure that Bitcoin in 2020 will increase, The predictions of the experts will be correct.
What I'm sure won't go down, we all want it to be, good lu

• +5 1

Hopefully it will rise like this, it maintains a constant rate of rise, it all depends on the market

Edited by Aaron07

Many people expected the bull this year, I don't think so but we have to wait for what remains to be seen... Although the bitcoin in recent months has had interesting movements. Hopefully BTC gives us good news for Christmas. 

Edited by ebuald5

The trend is up, so the books say, the experts, the people who know, but in my particular opinion, the bit coin can go up to 300% and more hopefully so, but we also have to know that if they connect it with the dollar, definitely not there I think that the bit coin passes 12k, in that case I go for gold.

Now they can connect many new things with the bit coin to keep it and even make it go up, many mining companies have been leaving the bit coins quiet for a sale because it seemed that the bit coin was falling to 7k but it was seen that it was not going that way now It is when there is more insecurity, it is not known where it will shoot but the trend is up

On 11/19/2019 at 8:37 AM, Ajish anto said:

Some 2020 prediction is say btc will going peak but I don't know sure to rise bt my belive is want peak situation in 2020 pleace say how worth it. It's useful to many new persons 

The year 2020 is ending bitcoin continues with its purpose as an investor is long-term traders get good profitability in bitcoin due to its volatility

Usually, in the field of cryptocurrencies, there are a lot of such long-term forecasts. However, the spread of the CAVID-19 coronavirus infection and geopolitical uncertainty in the current year have led to the fact that many markets (digital money is no exception) behaved extremely unpredictably. For example, in March 2020, the BTC rate fell by almost 50% in two days, and in the following months it not only fully recovered, but also updated the annual maximum. Therefore, experts have become more cautious in expressing their opinion about future prices.

I've seen lately that the market has been stable. It is in a very stagnating range, it is in the process of recovery after the global crisis that there was, but I think that this year will end with a very high bitcoin