Have You Created Any Paper Wallets for BTC? - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vycl87

Have You Created Any Paper Wallets for BTC?

I have not used a paper wallet because I thought they were not secure but this article has proven me wrong. You should make a tutorial of this topic, how to make and use a paper wallet and put it in the tutorials section of the forum. It would be very useful to newbies

It would be a good start to learn how to create and use a Bitcoin paper wallet for those new to the forum, and especially for those who are not yet familiar with cryptomontages.

Personally, I do not trust these portfolios or any other to diverge. who is behind these pages that create paper wallets? Do you know if your private keys are really safe by extracting them from those websites? I don't think anyone knows, I'm not saying don't use them just take your precautions and don't put all your funds in one place

I use a payeer wallet to exchange bitcoins into fiat currencies like dollars and euros, and after that, I can withdraw them to my bank account.

I have heard about paper wallets, but so far I have not created any, the truth is I do not know how to do it but I will investigate how to do it, since I see that it is a very safe and reliable wallet ideal for storing money for a long time.

18 hours ago, Hsjhs said:

didn't created yet

Today we want to tell you about the paper wallet's.
I want to help those who have never used paper wallets before and don't know how to create one.

Before starting this process, please make sure your computer is secure and clean your browser's cache.

Yes, brother

The blockchain wallet is a hot wallet, meaning that what you store of cryptocurrencies is online on the Internet, and the cryptocurrencies in it can be accessed through any device with the Internet and enter your account and your password.

Hot wallets are more vulnerable to penetration than cold wallets that are far from the Internet, so we do not recommend these very much.

I had already heard, of this system, is good this tutorial, because it helps those who do not have great experience to create a paper wallet, I will investigate a little to see how I find this system.

I have never made any paper wallets for bitcoin, nor do I know anything about paper wallets. I cautiously secure my wallet through 2-factor confirmation and I am consistently cautious when utilizing it.

a paper wallet is simply the safest way to keep your bitcoins, however the problem is that this subject matter is for a fairly slim circle of people who have a fortune in cryptocurrency

Thanks to the author for the article. Heard about paper wallets, but never used them. Very interesting, but not reliable. Still, software wallets look more reliable.

Hardware wallets are expensive, so I prefer using paper wallets. Sometimes I lose track of how many paper wallets I have, there are a lot, and that's fine, you don't keep all your money in one wallet.

No, but early on I'd thought about it and researched ways to do it.

Here's an idea:  if it's bitcoin we're talking about, put it all into an Electrum wallet and write down the seed phrase.  Bam, you've got a paper wallet right there.  No need for a bunch of steps, and you just have to keep it safe like any other paper wallet.

As I've said before, I prefer hardware wallets.  You can only generate one paper wallet per coin of the kind OP is talking about, whereas with my seed phrase method you can have the phrase for a bunch of different coins.  Anyway, it works for me

I have created paper wallet so that i can get back my wallet if any issue created in my device or if i lost my device. i think we all should do this.

• +5 1

I understand that paper wallets or devices like Trezor are the most viable option to safeguard your crypto offline, however I did not know exactly what the creation of the paper wallet was like. Your explanation was excellent

If I have created a paper wallet for Bitcoin, this format is the safest because only you are the creditor of your key, which you have to print and later save, the only defect is that if said document is lost there is no way to recover your cryptos, these wallets are cold format.

Can anyone help me by telling the fact about paper wallet??  I am new to this crypto world and i don't know about the fact paper wallet?? I would be more hapoy if someone explains me about that

I hаvе сrеаtеd paper wаllеt. it іѕ for thе safety оf my wаllеt аnd i think everyone ѕhоuld dо thіѕ ѕо thаt his wаllеt саn bе safe аnd ѕесurеd. 

Virtual wallets are used for Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrencies. Almost all exchanges have virtual wallets and when you buy cyrpto money, you will see them in your wallets. These wallets are hot wallets. There are also cold wallets where you can keep your cyrpto coins outside of the virtual environment. Cold wallets are more secure. But you can't protect any wallet from the theif🤣

no I have not make a paper wallet for bitcoins....because firstly,,I have no very much bitcoins,,secondly I keep my coins in coinbase wallet..besides I don't know how to make a paper wallet for bitcoins..

I have not yet created a paper wallet account for bitcoin but I will make it soon .I have some friends who have created paper wallet account and they are earning bitcoin. Currency in the form of bitcoin proves to be very favorable because the price of bitcoin does not decrease but increases with time. 

Don't have enough knowledge about how to create paper wallet still as a beginner I have only some coins which I would prefer to store on trust wallet as it's helps to make fast transactions and mostly support crypto to fait currency

• Useful or interesting 2

Another website's  bitcoin Paper wallet.com from where we can generate paper wallet paper where you are the best for storing bitcoin for long term safely  no one can hack you bitcoin wesbsite