Have You Created Any Paper Wallets for BTC? - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vycl87

Have You Created Any Paper Wallets for BTC?

Well if you want an online wallet, Coinbase wallet is great, because most people use this wallet online, but if you want a wallet that is untouchable or hard to steal, then hardware wallets are just as good as the legid Nano S.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:34 PM, najmulhassan said:

The ultimate form of cold storage, a paper wallet simply consists of a printout of the private and public keys to your address.

There is a difference between a software wallet and a paper wallet: with a paper wallet you can only store your funds, but when you need to spend them you have to import these funds in a software wallet.

If you have 3 btc on your paper wallet and you spend only 1, the software wallet probably will return 2 btc on a change address that is not the address on paper wallet.

More information about the problem of the change addresses at this link (see the 3. "Spending from a Paper Wallet" paragraph)

Edited by zaq216

45 minutes ago, Shakib Mohammad Emon said:

I dont know about paper wallet. Please anyone inform me. I think it is one of the best wallet. Almost many peoole are using it. My friends also use it. I heard about this from them.  

If your friends use them, best to ask them in person!

(they're not convenient though)

Edit: the wallet of course ... not your friends!

Edited by johant123

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I dont have ever created any paper wallet for bitcoin.I dont know how create paper wallet.I am alway use online wallet for keep crypto.But i want to know about this wallet

I have not used a paper wallet because I thought they were not secure but this article has proven me wrong. You should make a tutorial of this topic, how to make and use a paper wallet and put it in the tutorials section of the forum. It would be very useful to newbies.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I turned on two-factor authentication and email verification with mobile number verification, so I think that hackers won’t be able to crack it.

1 hour ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

i have no idea for any paper wallet.i am not use this wallet.anyone seggest me how to use this wallet and how to create this wallet and wahere from download this wallet.

Read The Thread!

Edited by johant123

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 1/10/2020 at 6:09 AM, Yassir Arafat said:

I dont have like this wallet.,I am very interested to know about this wallet.I am hearing about paper wallets for the first time in cryptocurrency .I don't know how to open this wallet or open an account for Bitcoin

Paper wallet it's not used by the majority of Crypto currency users because it's not really easy, it's about to write your private key of your Coins not your wallet and you can with this code have the control of your coin in total

I have never heard about this many times before so I cannot provide any help on how to open a paper wallet. If you know how to open a paper, you must inform me.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:47 PM, faceless said:

Hardware wallets are expensive so I use paper wallets for a cold storage wallet. Sometimes I even lose track of how many paper wallets i have, they are so many, and that is good do not keep all your money on one paper waller.

Thanks for this advice to paper wallet is difficult for use and i am using an electronic wallet and never have any problems with it .

gnz5m6r2c - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

I have never created any paper wallets for bitcoin, nor do I know anything about paper wallets. I carefully secure my wallet through 2-factor authentication and I am always careful when using it.

How exactly does this wallet work? Where are my coins stored and how do i withdraw money into it or use money from it?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

No i don't  create any paper wallet for Btc or any coin. Actually i don't  know what is paper wallet and how it's  work.? Can anyone tell me more about paper wallet?

Paper wallets are categorized as safe wallets for bitcoin provided you keep them in a hidden place and only the owner has access to them. Paper wallets are slow wallets for sending money but they are best for people who want to store bitcoin for a very long time because they can stay away from online attacks. It would be better if we could create stronger materials for wallets like wood and iron because paper can be easily destroyed by water.

I think it is better to download the source code and then create it in the offline computer. Don't forget to clear your browser cache before and after creating the wallet.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Storing you wallet address offline of the computer is a genius Idea to avoid losing more fund when you account get hacked by hackers this is very helpful to know.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

5 hours ago, TheCryptoFuture said:

Yes, I have created paper wallet for bitcoin. It is the safest. It is safer than hardware wallets. 

What was that paper account please and what is it use

On 11/19/2019 at 3:44 AM, vycl87 said:

We are constantly talking about cryptocurrencies wallets. We talk about wallets created especially through mobile and browser. But we ignore that the main thing to discuss is paper and hardware wallets. Because these are the most reliable crypto assets keep safe methods!

Today we want to tell you about the paper wallet's.
I want to help those who have never used paper wallets before and don't know how to create one.

Before starting this process, please make sure your computer is secure and clean your browser's cache.

Then go to: https://www.bitaddress.org/

Thanks for this useful information, I have not made a paper wallet yet but I think it is very important and safer

Paper wallet is one of most secure wallets in crypto community its very easy to go with this just bitcoin.com is also very helpful for creating this wallet A paper wallet involves printing and storing bitcoins in offling mod one thing to remember that its not bitcoin that are printed out like regular currency.

No I don't even know about it before. Thanks for sharing I will search more about this topic really big world here...

13 minutes ago, RafMiller said:

Nope never made one myself. Is it that good writing your wallet information on a paper? I heard that hardware wallet is better, thought it pricey.

"A paper wallet is the name given to an obsolete and unsafe method of storing bitcoin which was popular between 2011 and 2016. It works by having a single private key and bitcoin address, usually generated by a website, being printed out onto paper. This method has a large number of downsides and should not be used." Found this on google, might be any help to those who doesn't know what a paper wallet is.

You have a little confusion. I don't know what source was consulted on google but it's wrong.

Anyway, the paper wallet is the most efficient method there is to secure your bitcoin assets, in fact it is said of paper, but you must write it or punch it in some metal to protect it from fires. In fact reaching one extreme it is said that the best wallet is the one that is not written but memorized, only you know it.

All decentralized wallets have a private key, this private key must be stored in a safe place just as you do with the paper one.

Other Wallets; Online, desktop, mobile App, Hardware, they have their private key that must be stored in a safe place.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics