i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin

I know many frienda that told me about Binance platform and i tried it once and it was so perfect so try to use it to invrst there and i wish you can do it.

• +2 1

On 11/18/2019 at 11:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.Now we are looking for a good site to invest in so you can let me know if there are any sites you know. If the site is good, I will invest there.

Its very sad to know about this but hope for the good in future but there are many fake sites from where we lost our money so its difficult to find out good sites for trading and investment so i think yobit is the best and trustful site to do investment or trading or anything in which you are interested friend.

What a pity friend, that you have lost your money, I recommend that you save your coins for now, that is, save as much as you can and then buy something you need, but do not continue investing in pages because you will continue to lose your money.

My friend, I do not advise you about this type of investment, learn long-term or short-term trading, and make your money yourself, I do not trust any investment site, especially if the amount I invested is large, learn and make your money yourself, that is safer and more profitable

Such tempting schemes or projects often end up as scams. To invest safely and securely you should invest in crypto through exchanges. There are big exchanges like binance or latest exchange like yobit.

Now there are a lot of sites that fake and deceive investors. Be careful, because many are faced with this type of fraud

• +1 1

On 11/18/2019 at 2:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.Now we are looking for a good site to invest in so you can let me know if there are any sites you know. If the site is good, I will invest there.

Dude, with four lived scams and still not giving up is great. He must carefully weigh in which currency to invest and that it is profitable and safe. Some experts indicate that this year cryptocurrencies will have a great uptick, thanks to the market recovery. Binance is the largest exchange in the world, one of the safest and the one with the lowest commission.

• +1 1

My friend, for me, I used the Yobit platform and the Binance platform for a long time and I did not encounter any problem, but rather found them very safe and easy to use as well as they provide many opportunities for profit in investments and other things, so I advise you about them.

• +2 1

I feel sad for you. It seems that you did not choose reliable sites for investment. It seems that you need to learn more, take a break and then return to the field and I can advise you to invest in the Yobit or Binance, good luck. 

On 11/18/2019 at 7:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

It's better if you find an legit exchange and also it's better that you invest in other coin like ripple, ethereum and bitcoin because they are the coins that can assure or guarantee you that you will earn big profit if their bull run came. Also, always be investigative about sites in order for you to prevent getting scammed or losing your coins.

I don't know what do you mean exactly by "investing" but I guess you want to get regular earning when you deposit an amount of money , if you meant this I don't recommend you to take it seriously because most of such websites are scams, it's better if you do trading or at least long term holding

• +2 1

Having lost a lot of your money from investing isn't enough to make you realize, there is no such schemes. Its a ponzi or hyips that promises you that much, and if you still want to invest, sorry to say, but be prepared to loose all that you have. If not, then please read the forum and learn something called trading.

• +4 1

The world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn big money.  The world of cryptocurrencies is full of risks and fraudsters, so be careful and carefully consult older members to avoid running into risks and losing money.  There are a lot of fake currencies and scams you should be careful.  You can invest in yobit or Binance, as it has high reliability.

Edited by james653
  • +5 1

It's better if you find an legit exchange and also it's better that you invest in other coin like ripple, ethereum and bitcoin because they are the coins that can assure or guarantee you that you will earn big profit if their bull run came. Also, always be investigative about sites in order for you to prevent getting scammed or losing your coins. 

My dear friend. It's bad and sad that you lost your money. We must all have a sense of awareness and responsibility that always enables us to continue in addition to the fact that you can invest in yobit and also in Litecoin on Binance.. All appreciation. 

Many people are vulnerable to losses, errors, or fraud schemes, so I recommend that the individual conduct thorough research and exercise caution before handing over their money. 

I suggest using decentralised applications because they are safe and I trust them.

Apologies gor what happened to you. I've also experienced this multiple times and promised myself will never do it again. You could try holding them and sell them when time is good. Investing them is risky and could put you in problems. 

• +2 1

I feel sorry for what happened with you, but it is not a problem. I hope you have learned from your experience, my friend, and for me I use Yobit and I think it is a safe investment platform and it is easy to deal with.

• +3 1

dear friend yes they are the light cone is the in the trusted currency we can easily withdrawal money by using litecoin and this is the cheapest way for withdraw money from the EU bit and cricket ok and there are many ways for withdraw money but the light can is the best one I am also using litecoin method from a long time

You can invest on the yobit platform, as it is safe to work with, and we should not be fooled by many anonymous sites that strive to take all our money.

• +1 1

you got scammed and youre still out here looking for another website to give you returns? stop being so naive man and just trade wit your litecoin because all those websites will keep scamming you until yo have no litecoin...

• +2 1

On 11/18/2019 at 8:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

I don't think investing in websites is really a good thing, as many websites are reckless websites that steal people days after they open.

• +1 1

I am sorry for your loss, my friend, but do not be sad. This happens to many, you must continue working and learn from your mistakes . I advise you to invest in strong currencies only and use reliable platforms such as Binance and yobit .

• +1 1

Make a good research and just invest in litecoin and hold for a long-term, litecoin price increase will give you profits than joining scams sites that promise a lot and later take your invest and don't return anything to you which means you have lose.

• Useful or interesting 1

sorry for your loss, I think before investing money people should do proper homework about the websites where they are investing. Do proper research before investing. 

• +5 1